PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Palo ?

Tricialiv
09-27-2005, 10:02 AM
I have dinner at Palo for 9pm on our last night. I was planning to take DS 8 and DD4 to early seating and the show before dinner, dropping them at the clubs and eating a relaxing dinner with DH. Does this work? I know I am trying to do a lot. Thanks for any input.

ivanova
09-27-2005, 10:10 AM
I have dinner at Palo for 9pm on our last night. I was planning to take DS 8 and DD4 to early seating and the show before dinner, dropping them at the clubs and eating a relaxing dinner with DH. Does this work? I know I am trying to do a lot. Thanks for any input.
Early seating would be 6'ish, the show will be 8:30 and last about 50 minutes. Not sure you'll be able to get that in before Palo.

Tricialiv
09-27-2005, 11:10 AM
Shoot. I thought show was at 8.

pyramid2000
09-27-2005, 12:00 PM
You can see if you can bump up the time by a half hour!

Laurie514
09-27-2005, 12:19 PM
I had plans to drop my DD6 at the kids club for our Palo night, but she didn't warm up to the clubs like I thought she would. I probably could have made her stay -- but any time she went there, we were beeped about 45 minutes later. And she had been really excited about the kids club, we went the first night, etc. They just weren't her thing.

Your DS and DD won't be together -- since they are different ages. Just something to keep in mind.

Luckily, my brother offered to stay with DD and miss the Palo dinner. He had met another single w/out kids auntie along for the ride and was going to have dinner with her later. We all were happy.

Hope it works out for you.
Laurie