PDA

View Full Version : ME Info ?

Piecey
09-26-2005, 04:17 PM
I don't know if I should be concerned about this or not but I've now had to call THREE times to try to get my ME information correct with Disney.

The first time ALL the information was wrong. The second time, the return information was. They had us departing on Dec 27 when we check out of the resort on Dec 24??? I'm really not annoyed by this- after all, it's a free service, right? Just curious if anyone else was having these problems.

Now they've got us coming in three days AFTER we check in and still departing on the 27th. None of the times are even close to what I've told them. The only thing they've gotten right, so far, is flight numbers.

I'm getting this from the "My Disney Vacation" section of the WDW site. At first i thought maybe it was just a site fluke, but the third time I called and what I saw WAS what they had entered into their computers. :confused3

Guess I'll go call Disney back..

seashoreCM
09-27-2005, 11:00 AM
At least get the names of two people you talked to on the phone. THis may mean at least two more phone calls unless they get it right sooner.

If you can, do a print-screen off of your computer showing evidence of your ME reservation. Hint: It is a good idea to do print-screen of every transaction you do on line with anybody including eBay.

Then simply show up at the ME welcoming area (MCO main terminal "A" side lowest level, inside in line with bus space no. 30). Bring all the ME materials you did get, and your resort written confirmation.

If the return ME reservation is not correct, you can fix it (or make changes) as late as the day before you leave, right at your resort. You will need bus vouchers and also a bus departure time.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/magicx.htm

CarolA
09-27-2005, 11:31 AM
I wouldn't worry about the return to the airport. You can fix that easily once you get there.

So just focus on getting part one right!

huey578
09-27-2005, 09:30 PM
I don't know if I should be concerned about this or not but I've now had to call THREE times to try to get my ME information correct with Disney.

The first time ALL the information was wrong. The second time, the return information was. They had us departing on Dec 27 when we check out of the resort on Dec 24??? I'm really not annoyed by this- after all, it's a free service, right? Just curious if anyone else was having these problems.

Now they've got us coming in three days AFTER we check in and still departing on the 27th. None of the times are even close to what I've told them. The only thing they've gotten right, so far, is flight numbers.

I'm getting this from the "My Disney Vacation" section of the WDW site. At first i thought maybe it was just a site fluke, but the third time I called and what I saw WAS what they had entered into their computers. :confused3

Guess I'll go call Disney back..

I noticed some incorrect info on "My Disney" page. I noticed since they upgraded the page there are still some bugs they need to work out. I would call again and speak to a supervisor.

huey578
09-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Speaking of ME, 25 days till our trip...should I have received our tags by now? This will be our first use of ME