PDA

View Full Version : Earl of Sandwich Tomato Soup Recipe

marjie8230
09-26-2005, 02:40 AM
The best tomato soup I have ever had in my life was at the Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney. I am not a tomato soup person and for the last 18 months I have been fondly recalling this fab soup. Basically, it was offered at checkout for $1 or something and I thought my husband would like it. I practically ate all of it and he was ticked (not really.) :bounce:

Does anyone out there have the recipe??? :confused3 Please provide and I will be deeply indebted.

Thanks. :paw:

By the way, I can totally recommend this restaurant for a reasonably priced and quality casual meal in Downtown Disney. :cheer2:

jennz
09-27-2005, 06:31 PM
I love that place too but haven't tried the tomato soup, it sounds delicious! Bumping this up for you (and me :) )

PixyDusted
08-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Bump....a few years later. It's amazing and I want to make it today! (It's a rainy day here in Orlando and perfect for some delicious tomato soup!)

TwistofLemon
08-20-2008, 09:59 PM
OMG PixyDusted! How in the world did you manage to find this thread 3 years later?!? :lmao:
Sorry, I can't help with the recipe!
I'm craving some tomato soup now though....and I don't even like tomato soup!:rotfl2:

piratesmate
08-21-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm going to copy this request to our Disney recipe thread & move this thread to the Cooking board.

I checked our index http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1777635 and this recipe has not been posted. If you check post #4, there are some suggestions about how/where to request recipes. You might want to try yourself.