PDA

View Full Version : CT to Laguardia????

fun & fancy free
09-25-2005, 05:49 PM
We (DH,DD6,DD5&myself) are going to WDW on 11/30-12/7. We are looking for limo or towncar from our house to Laguardia. Any CT residents out there have any recommendations? I am guessing it will cost @ $200 or more.

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

MrsNick
09-25-2005, 05:53 PM
I'm trying something new, since towncars are so expensive interstate (I'm in NJ).

Not far from my house is an Avis Car Rental. I scheduled a one way rental from NJ to JFK that is much much much cheaper than taking a cab. It's a little bit more money for the return trip, so I may just cab it from the airport back home anyway. But, I think this is the way to go. Good luck! :sunny:

fun & fancy free
09-25-2005, 05:59 PM
My Dh wants to get picked up at our house. Otherwise I would go w/CT Limo. We would have to drive to the pick up point. He still is interested in looking into door to door service. This is new to me, we have always driven and parked the car. The only thing is it has gotten to be a little pricey. If it is only alittle bit more why not have someone else drive.

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

Auntie Kelly
09-25-2005, 09:50 PM
Where are you in CT? My uncle has a limo/towncar business there. He can pick you up at your house and do door to door service.

jadejazzkayla
09-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Where are you in CT? My uncle has a limo/towncar business there. He can pick you up at your house and do door to door service.

auntie. where in ct does your uncle live? i'm interested in a night on the town limo ride. does he do that? thanks.

Auntie Kelly
09-27-2005, 05:39 PM
We are in Fairfield county. He is located out of Stratford to be exact. I do believe he does "nights out" type stuff too. If you email me at kellyam11@hotmail.com I can give you his info if you are in his neck of the woods. By the way, I am leaving for WDW tomorrow :cool1: so if I can't get back to you tonight I will get back to you on Oct. 6 or 7.