PDA

View Full Version : Looking for black and white photos of Mickey Mouse in a comic strip

bunnymkc
09-24-2005, 09:55 AM
I have been looking all over the web for pictures of MM that is like a comic book pic. there are a lot of photos on one page.. can't seem to find this image..am I making myself clear? I know you guys know everything and where it could be located. please give me some of your expertise..Thnaks Marianne

dizney-cruiser
09-26-2005, 04:48 AM
use the old standby - go to google - put in mickey mouse comic and then click on "images" and several come up - hopefully something you can use!

piratesmate
09-26-2005, 07:15 AM
I could have sworn I responded to this on Saturday... :confused3

At our JoAnns I've gotten 12x12 paper that is covered with "comics". I got the black on red, but they also have it in sepia tones. Not quite B&W, but it might do. If not, you could try scanning it & then printing in B&W.

But if you Google as dizney-cruiser suggested there are a number of options. Hopefully one of them will be what you're looking for.

bunnymkc
09-26-2005, 03:43 PM
I had been looking on google for hours and could not find what I wanted..stopped in at ac moore today and got that paper that is really not black and white but I will scan it and try to make it b&w..thanks Marianne