PDA

View Full Version : **On Sale** Shoppers Only

pfishgirl
09-23-2005, 01:35 AM
Are any of you an On Sale Only Shopper like me? If it's on sale, I'm buying it. Even if I don't need it, of course as long as it is a *Good* sale price.. :rotfl2:

I think I am more addicted to buying supplies on sale then I am of scrapping with the items.. :banana:

Am I the only one?? If there are more, can we start a self help group ?? :earseek:

Spinning
09-23-2005, 07:49 AM
Actually I am slowly dropping out of the club!
Can you believe I went to Mike's yesterday with my 50% off and came out with exactly what I said I was getting? new Markers? I started to grab paper, you how can you pass up 6 for a buck! then I thought wait I don't really use pattern paper any more...I have way to much as is! So it all went back! :cool1:
Now today is the grand opening of super joannes Wish me luck!

MissBubbles
09-23-2005, 08:10 AM
Guilty as charged...Sales, clearence, coupons - I pretty much refuse to buy anything unless it's on sale. Went to Big Lots last night - bought 24 sheets of card stock for $1.99 & some really cute school charms and beads for 33 cents a pack.

WDWAurora
09-23-2005, 10:13 AM
Oooh oooh oooh! Me!! I buy non-sale stuff, but yesterday I got a great deal! Those "Soft Spoken" stickers, that have a lot of detailing on the (usually) fabric background? Normally $3.99 a pack, mine were like $2.39 or something cheaper. I was so excited. I had already gotten the bridal shower pack, but now I have BOTH wedding packs!! I also got one of the metal plaques with a wedding cake on it for some sale price. FUN!

I have been using my stuff pretty well-I did 4 full layouts this week. I also have everything I need to start my mini-album of the showers, unless I decide to buy more stickers (not that I can find any).

dreams91
09-23-2005, 10:36 AM
I am a shopaholic. :( I buy more cute things than I have time for. Not just scrapping either. Any craft. Mike's is a bad place for me....but i LOVE it there.

onedisneylover
09-23-2005, 10:58 AM
i hate to buy something unless i can get it on sale or with a coupon...then look out!!! i'll have to buy them all!!!

i definitely shop way more than i scrap...

5 years and thousands of dollars later all i have to show is a wall of my dining room dedicated to scrapping and 2 1/2 books to show...

pfishgirl
09-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Whew !!! I thought I was the only one who had this addiction !!! :banana: