PDA

View Full Version : What's on your Scrapping Christmas Wishlist?

Beanie
09-22-2005, 06:29 PM
I was just reading a thread on Two Peas about this and found it interesting. What are you wishing for this year for Christmas?
I guess my "big" wish is the Wishblade, but that is so doubtful as I don't have $500 to drop, but I would love to get one someday.

Anyone else?

piratesmate
09-22-2005, 06:55 PM
Mine is for the Girls are Weird Sizzlit alpha! I'd get it myself, but I keep spending $15 here & $20 there so I never seem to have enough when those 50% coupons are in the paper. I figure DH can get it for me. ;)

JESW
09-22-2005, 06:58 PM
I just want the TIME to use up all the stuff I have! :)

Jill

pattyT
09-22-2005, 07:05 PM
My digital camera is not working right - WAHHHH - I should pull out the paperwork since I bought it last November it might be under some warranty! I don't wanna have to drag the old dinosaur out!
(the digi will take a picture if you hit the button 2x then you have to shut the camera down and turn in back on to do anything - its a real pain in the "*'
Thank heavens I only been taking random shots of construction lately!

ButterflyJen
09-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Gift certificates! I can spend hours in a store picking out the right paper. My DH gets a little bored. :bored:

Beyond that, time is a good request. :hourglass

Honeybehr1
09-23-2005, 04:32 PM
I want an alphabet for my Quickutz.

JulianneCP
09-23-2005, 07:53 PM
There is nothing like a good gift card! Especially when you can save it in your wallet and pull it out for a good sale. Or when DH says no more shopping and surprise i can use my gift card!!

kaddjr
09-24-2005, 10:20 PM
Do you want the whole list or the top ten? :rotfl2:

Seriously, I'm just getting started with this hobby (my is it addicting!) and need a lot of things. At this point, I would say a gc would be a good thing. My DH wouldn't have a clue what I would be talking about anyway. Hmmm...I could put some pictures on some cardstock with a list of stores to buy the items at... :rotfl:

Soccer Princess
10-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Bump! People are asking for my Christmas list and I need ideas! :)

Limmer
10-27-2005, 06:16 PM
My new addiction is Close to my Heart stamps. Luckily my consultant had a "Dear Santa" list and delivers it gift-wrapped to the house. Just my DH's kind of shopping! :rotfl:
By the way pattyT, most digitals have a 1 year warranty so do it SOON!

goofymom/pop
10-27-2005, 09:16 PM
with the hubby traveling I have enough of that, thus 125 pages done this month...sigh.

So for Christmas I wish

To be skinny
to be happy
to be rich
but since I shall only be one of those (happy :flower: ) I will settle for.....

the fee for my all weekend crop in March $150 please... :teeth: Because I want to run away with my girlfriends again :banana: and scrap! oh plus a GC would be nice too...:)

Disney Ontario
10-27-2005, 10:26 PM
Hi :wave2: Anything and everything.

Like the saying goes "Dear Santa I want it all" :rotfl: :rotfl:

hezreck
10-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Mine would be the Cricut. My cousin worked for Provocraft this summer and told me about this new diecut/alphabet/shape cutter. Go to www.cricut.com to check it out. Way to expensive for me though, but a girl can dream!! :rotfl:

Fire14
10-28-2005, 05:01 PM
I serously want the CM carry all bag and the rolling tote would be nice too (HINT to Fires_grumpy)

PIRATEGIRL007
10-28-2005, 07:07 PM
My list is huge, but my DFi is a great scrap shopper and he tends to distrube my list to family so I get tons of scrap stuff.
My biggies are:
Cricut or Xyron cutter (i think i am getting the zyron)
SEI Christmas paper set
Leather Vintage Disney album
A cat 12 x 12 album
a new paper trimmer
large fiskars circle templates for my shapecutter
cropper hopper page planners
American Crafts metal monogram letters (like I really need more!)
any new QK or Sizzix fonts I don't have.

WDWMom
10-28-2005, 07:28 PM
I would love a weekend away to scrap. There are some B&B's in Michigan that are just for scrapping. I would even go alone knowing I would be meeting some new friends.

hemispheredancer
10-28-2005, 09:08 PM
I would love a weekend away to scrap. There are some B&B's in Michigan that are just for scrapping. I would even go alone knowing I would be meeting some new friends.

What about me???? Let the DHs concoct something!!!

LindaBabe
10-29-2005, 05:52 AM
Wishblade (ain't gonna happen)
gift cards at build-a-bear (my latest money-eating obsession), Barnes and Noble, and Memory Lane.
a REALLY BIG square punch (do they even make 'em bigger than 1.5 inches?)

WDWMom
10-29-2005, 03:42 PM
What about me???? Let the DHs concoct something!!!

as long as our DD's aren't coming. If I'm going away for a weekend, I don't want any kids. I love my DD and GodD, but I am not sure I have the patience to scrap and keep them going too.

TiggerFamily
10-30-2005, 10:43 AM
Dear Santa, I want my basement finished for a scrap book room for Christmas that's all I want, I've been good this year. Nancy

hemispheredancer
10-30-2005, 12:16 PM
as long as our DD's aren't coming. If I'm going away for a weekend, I don't want any kids. I love my DD and GodD, but I am not sure I have the patience to scrap and keep them going too.

Sounds good to me! Not keep them going...more like entertaining them! A weekend away from them and DH is in order!! See if you can find something where we can meet half way??

christinadei
10-30-2005, 03:04 PM
Sizzlet dies and an alpabet! I only have a few dies for my new sidekick!