PDA

View Full Version : Two peas Account

RealMickeysGirl
09-22-2005, 04:03 PM
I am trying to set up a two peas account for myself to upload my photos and layouts - I have created a user id but it won't let me post anything. I see where I have to validate my account but I haven't gotten an email from them with the code I need to type in.

How long does it usually take to get that email? - I have some friends who want to see my Mother-in-law's katrina damage photos and I can't get them online for them to see.

RealMickeysGirl
09-23-2005, 08:42 AM
Just bumping this up so hopefully someone can help me.

piratesmate
09-23-2005, 09:33 AM
I tried to check my account info for you, but I must have deleted the original emails....so I have no idea how long it took. I don't think, though, that it took very long. :confused3

Have you tried emailing them again? Or try using the name you selected & tell them you forgot your password - they should send it to you "again" or a message telling you to validate your account.

onedisneylover
09-23-2005, 09:52 AM
a few months back they did some retooling of their site...i had already been a member then, but after they did that, you had to email them to be validated again. i didn't get the email either, so i emailed them. by the time i got that email back the validation email was in my box...

email them, just to make sure....don't worry, sit tight, they'll get back to you.

karen

RealMickeysGirl
09-23-2005, 10:38 AM
Thanks everyone! I finally found the correct button to push to get the email sent to me. I am validated now and have posted Katrina pics if anyone is interested.