PDA

View Full Version : Leaving to become a MRS. !!!! THANKS!!!!!

tinkerrn
09-22-2005, 03:49 PM
While I have a chance, I wanted to say goodbye. My FDH and I are leaving Saturday morning. After, 9 months of planning, my BIG DAY is soon approaching. I wanted to thank everyone here for their advise, support, and knowledge. I still have so many things to pack and do before I leave. Tonight, we say goodbye to his parents and son. Tomorrow morning, I leave with the 'baby', a 3 y.o. beagle/husky mix, and heading to spend my last night in town with my mother. I am planning on spending a tearful and joyful 36 hours with my family. Will be visiting my father at his nursing home a lot, he is in stage 3 Alzheimers. He remembers who I am and knows I am 'going to Florida to get married'. It is very hard to talk about. My sister and niece will be spending the night at my mom's also. Then at 8 am on Saturday, my Prince Charming will pick me up in his carriage and wisk me away to the Sunshine State!!! After, getting married on the beach, onto our DISNEYMOON!!!! I wish everyone here the best of luck with your weddings!!! Will have loads to report when I return!!!!!! I will be a Mrs. Prince Charming :love: :love:

twojo21
09-22-2005, 04:53 PM
congratulations & best of luck with your final hours & plans!

FutureAshleyDukes
09-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Congratulations, and travel safely!

WithDisneySpirit
09-22-2005, 07:15 PM
Have a wonderful visit with your family and a fantastic wedding and disneymoon :wizard: :cloud9: :love:

hmgolden
09-22-2005, 07:47 PM
Congratulations! Have a safe trip and a fabulous wedding!

SorcerersApprentice
09-24-2005, 02:55 PM
Best of luck!!! Congratulations and have a wonderful time!

Mary

Coloradogrl
09-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Good luck and have fun....not to much fun :earboy2:

kegafford
09-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Congrats !!!

hiwaygal
09-25-2005, 01:49 PM
Good luck and congratulations!!!

I know it will be the most magical time of your life (it was for us!).

Have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!