PDA

View Full Version : creative express...oh my....

goofymom/pop
09-22-2005, 03:22 PM
I ordered again....and I just paid off last months bill.....good heavens.

I bought the 13" plates for my sidekick....total cost after 40ten discount, and 99 shipping...5.98...woo hoo! Cannot wait. I hope it arrives before next Friday.....I know thats alot to ask but I have a weekend crop and it would be very helpful to do several letters at one time.

Beanie
09-22-2005, 03:27 PM
Gosh Cindy, you sound like me...pay off one scrapbooking bill to feed another! LOL

You will love the 13 inch pads, they are great for cutting many letters at once!! :)

piratesmate
09-22-2005, 03:45 PM
I was going to order the Coluzzle File Folder last night & the bucket of punches. I thought I'd wait until this morning because the punches were listed as out of stock. However, they're one of the freebie items so I figured I'd try this AM. Well, now they're out of both items! :( I'm really bummed! I'm on wait list - supposedly the first person, but :confused3 I guess that's the only way to keep me from buying more stuff. :rotfl2:

Beanie
09-22-2005, 03:50 PM
I was going to order the Coluzzle File Folder last night & the bucket of punches. I thought I'd wait until this morning because the punches were listed as out of stock. However, they're one of the freebie items so I figured I'd try this AM. Well, now they're out of both items! :( I'm really bummed! I'm on wait list - supposedly the first person, but :confused3 I guess that's the only way to keep me from buying more stuff. :rotfl2:
I better get my bucket of punches since they were in stock when I placed my second order! LOL Is there anyway to look up what you have ordered on their site?? I accidently threw away my confirmations that I printed out. :rolleyes1

onedisneylover
09-22-2005, 03:55 PM
ok you enabler you...goofymom/pop

how do i get the 40% off at creative express???

i think i will order those plates.

karen

onedisneylover
09-22-2005, 04:01 PM
and what is the site again??? i can't find it!!!

karen

piratesmate
09-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Here's a page from the site:
http://www.creativexpress.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=cx&Category_Code=sw-scrapbook
The 40% code is posted right on the page.

piratesmate
09-22-2005, 04:30 PM
I better get my bucket of punches since they were in stock when I placed my second order! LOL Is there anyway to look up what you have ordered on their site?? I accidently threw away my confirmations that I printed out. :rolleyes1

You know, maybe that's why your order is coming later than the others. :confused3

As far as looking up your order - I haven't found a way to do it, but I'm pretty compulsive. I saved the confirmation page to a folder on my hard drive, saved the email and printed it out. :rotfl: So I've never looked for another way to check an order. :blush: :rolleyes1

goofymom/pop
09-22-2005, 04:39 PM
here is the code for 40% off....40ten....and its 99 shipping..

Hoping these plates will save me mucho time when making titles.

homepage

www.creativexpress.com

check out their dollar days....oh my and you still get the discount but you must order items individually as you only get it one item per order.

good heavens.....I need to break my computer :badpc: and burn the charge cards.... :rotfl2:

have fun!!

by the way piratesmate I was waitlisted on the sidekick, something like 22 nd in line, got it two days later....so don't be discouraged.

JESW
09-24-2005, 06:33 AM
must....not....look...at...catalog.......must....u se...what...I...have.......

:) Jill

scrapcreator
09-24-2005, 09:14 AM
Thanks, ladies, for mentioning the 13" plates. I would never have thought about them for cutting several letters at once! (A big Duh! and forehead slap on my part)

I picked up the Sidekick Tote :cool1: Gotta love that 99 shipping. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Jeanne