PDA

View Full Version : SNAPFISH - codes?????

sandibeck
09-22-2005, 12:46 PM
I'm getting ready to order some prints from Snapfish - does anyone have any codes they're willing to share (free shipping, etc...)???
Thanks!
Sandi

WDWAurora
09-23-2005, 09:14 AM
I haven't seen a free shipping code for there. Shipping on that site is INSANE. It's actually cheaper for me to have mine done at Sam's than to pay for that shipping. I thought my SIL's husband's eyes were going to pop out of his head once when he realized the shipping was half the price of what she had ordered.

ncmomof2
09-23-2005, 01:33 PM
Try www.winkflash.com Their photos are only 12 cents and the shipping is only 99cents no matter how many you buy.

Merandab4
09-24-2005, 08:44 PM
If I remember correctly, I just saw a code for snapfish. it was SUMMER and it is good till September 30. It is for twenty free 4x6 prints. But like the previous poster said, shipping is expensive. It is so much for the first 25 and then each additional 10 prints is 99 cents. I did the math and even with the 20 free prints I would get, it is cheaper for me to print all 100 of my WDW vacation pictures from Winkflash. It is 12 cents per print and 99 cents per order!

patchchild
09-25-2005, 07:56 AM
If you're a member of nfo My Survey, one of their rewards is a code for 40 free prints. The best part is, it comes with two free shipping credits that can be used at any time, regardless of the size of the order.

sandibeck
09-26-2005, 07:39 AM
Thanks for all the help & suggestions guys!! I checked out Winkflash and I definitely think that's a better option. Now I need to spend the time downloading all my (957) vacation pictures to that site before I can order - whew! :goodvibes

speedi-deedi
09-26-2005, 10:12 PM
I just got an email from them saying you could pick up prints at Walgreens. I don't know how it works, but I think it will avoid the expensive shipping option.

ncmomof2
09-27-2005, 07:12 AM
I had read that you can pick them up at walgreens. I have tried my local walgreens though and I hated the pictures. I refused to buy them. I know at least at my walgreens, the quality is not as good.

sandibeck
09-30-2005, 09:01 AM
I have uploaded the 'kids & characters' pictures to winkflash and will be placing my order momentarily. I just wanted to thank you guys again for the tip - I had never heard of the site before. I'll let you know how their quality compares to snapfish once I get my winkflash order! :goodvibes
Thanks again!!
Sandi
PS - I don't like the print quality at our local Walgreen's either - plus, they can't do the matte finish, which is my preference. :confused3

sandibeck
10-04-2005, 07:11 AM
WOW!!! :goodvibes
Ordered 80 prints Friday before lunch, got an email around 1:30pm Friday saying my order had shipped, received my prints in the mail yesterday!!!! I'm WAY impressed with WinkFlash. Great quality too. I'll definitely be using them from now on!!!!
Can't thank you enough for the info guys!!!!!! :cheer2:
Sandi :earsgirl:

goofymom/pop
10-04-2005, 07:45 AM
from both snapfish and winkflash to compare print quality. Will let you know how they compare.

the shipping is way better with winkflash so hopefully the pics will be as good.

sandibeck
10-04-2005, 09:33 AM
Cindy,
I was impressed with WinkFlash as far as quality and also in the speed at which they got my prints to me! :cool1: Hope you have good luck with them too!!! Keep us posted on how it goes for you.
Sandi :earsgirl:

twingle3
10-04-2005, 12:17 PM
i just got back 325 pictures from winkflash yesterday. i ordered them last thursday morning they sent me an email thur afternoon saying they had been shipped. i received them first think yesterday morning. the quality was wonderful. the .99 shipping was great ---the actual shipping on the box was 6.85. i was a snapfish customer now i am a winkflash customer. i am now ordering my christmas cards. they have a pretty good selection.

sandibeck
10-04-2005, 03:46 PM
i just got back 325 pictures from winkflash yesterday. i ordered them last thursday morning they sent me an email thur afternoon saying they had been shipped. i received them first think yesterday morning. the quality was wonderful. the .99 shipping was great ---the actual shipping on the box was 6.85. i was a snapfish customer now i am a winkflash customer. i am now ordering my christmas cards. they have a pretty good selection.
I'm a 'snapfish to winkflash' convert too!!!! :cheer2: Just another reason to love these boards - you guys are great!!!! :love:
Thanks!!