PDA

View Full Version : Beauty and the Beast instrumental music?

tchan03
09-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Hi I really love the music first played in this video : http://www.streamload.com/stvs/Laury_Wedding

But i know this piece of music does not come from "Disney's Fairy Tale Wedding" CD released this year. The one I like seems to use diff instrument to play the music.

If anyone know where i can find the song, please let me know.
Thanks!
Terence

LittleBlackRaincloud
09-22-2005, 05:36 PM
I don't know where to get that song! I like it also. I have two cd's that I love, and actually like them better than the disney fairytale wedding cd. They are Heigh Ho Mozart, and Bibbidi Bobbidi Bach. If you search for those on amazon, you can hear a clip of each song. These cd's are disney songs with a classical feel to them. Very orchastrated, and each one is designed after a different composer. I am having Stan use a few of these songs as the background for my video. Maybe you can just ask Stan what song he used? Good luck in your search!

tchan03
09-23-2005, 09:34 AM
I am on the same boat as you do. Some Disney instrumental music is very orchastrated and has a classic feel to it. Putting them as wedding background just make it more romantic and "fairy tale" .

Ember
09-24-2005, 08:04 AM
Two things: first, if you DO track down that music, will you post and let us know. It's really very beautiful!

And second, is that video an example of Disney videography??

tchan03
11-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Someone told me that this instrumental music comes from Princes Lullaby CD...and it's correct!

Terence
:goodvibes

UnderTheMistletoe
11-10-2005, 11:15 AM
I don't know where to get that song! I like it also. I have two cd's that I love, and actually like them better than the disney fairytale wedding cd. They are Heigh Ho Mozart, and Bibbidi Bobbidi Bach. If you search for those on amazon, you can hear a clip of each song. These cd's are disney songs with a classical feel to them. Very orchastrated, and each one is designed after a different composer. I am having Stan use a few of these songs as the background for my video. Maybe you can just ask Stan what song he used? Good luck in your search!

I was actually going to use the same thing when we were discussing using the Beauty and the Beast theme! Great minds think alike.... ::yes::