PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an extra coupon they printed for National???

bcarson
09-22-2005, 10:56 AM
I tried to print off the $20 off coupon last night from the entertainment guide that is on mousesavers. The link is not working. I emailed Mary and she said that the links were disabled when National changed its sight. She hopes thats they will fix the problem. Anyway I leave next week and need a coupon! Can anyone help????

luvindisneyworld
09-22-2005, 12:00 PM
OMG, I have not gotten mine printed off either.I would also appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Misty

PlutosFriend
09-22-2005, 01:18 PM
OMG, I have not gotten mine printed off either.I would also appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Misty
I am not using one for my October reservation, so I never printed one out. Maybe someone will make a copy for you guys? I have plenty of Entertainment car rental coupons if anyone needs those.

msmouse
09-22-2005, 02:12 PM
I just scanned mine and can email it to you guys. How do I get your email addresses??? Maybe you can email me and I can reply back with the attachment. Computer challenged here.

my email:

sandidavies62152@hotmail.com

luvindisneyworld
09-22-2005, 02:49 PM
I just scanned mine and can email it to you guys. How do I get your email addresses??? Maybe you can email me and I can reply back with the attachment. Computer challenged here.

my email:

sandidavies62152@hotmail.com
Thanks so much,I emailed you.

PatMcDuck
09-22-2005, 06:50 PM
As someone who buys the Entertainment book each year, i always thought it bizarre that people could print out these coupons without buying the book. i mean, I would do the same thing, if I did not have the actual coupons. It's just weird.