PDA

View Full Version : orlando premier/publix on vineland?

mouseaddictoldschool
09-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Can anybody tell me the proximity of the Orlando Premier outlet mall and Publix on the 8100-8200 area of Vineland across I-4 from Goodings area? We do not have a car for our trip, and intend on taxi-ing(word?) over. It would be preferrable to make one trip if they're close by....

Thanks for any help....22 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also posted identically on the budget thread.....sorry it's been about 5 years since I've been here...

mouseaddictoldschool
09-22-2005, 11:21 AM
CRAP!! Not premiere, Orlando PREMIUM.....you know, up on north loop of Vineland that almost connects with I drive....sorry for the confusion.

debster812
09-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Mileage wise--I'm terrible at figuring out. Drivetime--probably about 5 additional minutes past Goodings (maybe more if you miss ALL the lights or it's a Sunday morning and there is a Mass at Mary Queen of the Universe).

It's really easy to get to.

mouseaddictoldschool
09-22-2005, 11:35 AM
Debbie, I'm sorry..I worded that question very badly. And to think, I correct others' grammar constantly!!

We are taking a cab from ASMu to the Premium Outlet mall on Vineland, and are wondering how far the Publix is from the Outlet mall, not Goodings....

You were absolutely correct, I just asked the question wrong.

Thanks, though!!

debster812
09-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Debbie, I'm sorry..I worded that question very badly. And to think, I correct others' grammar constantly!!

We are taking a cab from ASMu to the Premium Outlet mall on Vineland, and are wondering how far the Publix is from the Outlet mall, not Goodings....

You were absolutely correct, I just asked the question wrong.

Thanks, though!!

The Publix is within sight of the Outlet Mall, you go around to the left, past the Dolly Parton restaurant. You could definitely walk from the Mall to Publix and back again if you had to.

No worries about the question and wording, we all do that sometimes.