PDA

View Full Version : Question About Booking Magical Express

Madi100
09-22-2005, 10:34 AM
I've planned three Disney trips before, and done quite a good job, if I do say so myself. So, now it is time for the 4th trip, and I'm struggling. So, humor me and don't act like I'm asking stupid questions :)

I'm booking Magical Express online with my reservation, and it asks where we are departing from. Well, we are departing from Moline. However the flight that takes us into Orlando is coming from Atlanta. I know for the arriving flight that I'm going to put the flight from Atalnta, but do I put Atlanta or Moline for the departure city? Same with return. I'm returning to Moline, but not before I stop in Atlanta.

justhat
09-22-2005, 02:10 PM
I really don't think it matters, but you could just say Moline. They just want to know the flight number and time really so they don't care where you're originating from, just when you'll arrive. The thing is though, make sure they have the flight number for the flight from Atlanta because that's the one they are really more concerned with. With that said, my info is based on what my in-laws request from customers not specifically DME. They own a transportation company in New Orleans (hmm, well, they did...) and when they do airport transfers they track the flight online for the drivers and call them to update them on the flight info. They do like to now if someone will be missing a connection or something like that, but since that's pretty rare they tyically only look at the last leg of the flight. With DME, however, there are constantly buses, so I don't even think Disney would bother tracking flights. if your flight is late and you miss "your" DME bus, you'd just get on the next one.