PDA

View Full Version : Theme idea needed!

jennz
09-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Hello Creative People! I need suggestions for a theme. During parent-teacher conferences we have food at school for 3 days for the teachers and usually have a theme. Any ideas for the fall feast? Hmmm...maybe just that, the Fabulous Fall Feast. :) It's Stony Creek Elementary, Mustangs, if that helps.

Thanks for any and all ideas!

pfishgirl
09-21-2005, 08:15 PM
What about a halloween theme? candy corn, popcorn balls, apple sider, candy apples, spaghetti (brains) etc etc

goofymom/pop
09-21-2005, 08:17 PM
Monster Munch Lunch.....

Meat the Teachers....sorry I had too it was too funny..and I just had two beers..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Fall into learning Luncheon

ok so I shouldn't read the dis after a few cocktails...because I am still laughing at Meat the Teachers.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

DisneyCrazyX5
09-22-2005, 09:33 AM
Fall Harvest Feast
Anything made with apples or pumpkins would work. A bowl of candy corn. Sweet foods are easy - pumpkin bars, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, cider, apple pie, apple slices with carmal dip (carmal apples would be great, but messy) applesauce cups. I had a recipe for apple cupcakes (a spice cake I think) decorated with red icing and a tootsie roll for a stem and a smashed half of a green gum drop for a leaf. I can't think of any unsweet food right now, but I will work on it.
Janell

jennz
09-22-2005, 10:23 AM
Thanks you guys, these are some great ideas! I'm not sure we'll be using "Meat the Teacher" but it got some good laughs. :rotfl2: I'll run these by our chairperson.