PDA

View Full Version : boarding passes and seat assignments

GilesFamily
09-21-2005, 03:08 PM
I just finished printing off my boarding passes for our flight tomorrow on NWA. However, I'm not happy with the seat assignments. (they were very limited on what we could pick online). When we go to the airport will they allow us to change seats if more become available, or is our seat assignments written in stone now that I printed the boarding passes?

safetymom
09-21-2005, 03:13 PM
You can try asking again when you get to the airport. They do have some seats they can assign only at the airport. Get there early and it might happen.

CarolMN
09-21-2005, 03:14 PM
You can ask - but the chances of getting anything changed are small. SOunds like the plane is nearly full. Your best chance will be to get there early and hope that the exit row is still available.

Best wishes-

funcinderella
09-22-2005, 08:24 AM
I know Song at least keeps some seats unassigned, that they are only allowed to assign at the gate. Our flights were recently rearranged, and we were re-booked on a different flight that shows no seats available on-line. We called to see if they were over booked but she said no, they just can't pre-assign those seats. I think they keep them available for certain situations, like special needs, etc. I hope she's right because we have 4 adults and 2 four year olds, who would not be happy if they are sitting alone (and I'm sure the passengers next to them would feel the same way!)

However, I'm not sure what the case is if you've already printed boarding passes...