PDA

View Full Version : ivory wedding dress & white flower girls???

janine
09-21-2005, 08:49 AM
hi

My wedding dress is a pale ivory.
I have seen some lovely flower girls dresses, but they are white.
hmmm.... do you think they would look ok?
I just can't make my mind up. do you think they should all be the same colour?
please help
Janine

WDW wedding at the Yacht Club Gazebo, 28 February 2006 :love2:

pyrxtc
09-21-2005, 09:08 AM
Ivory gown means ivory flower dresees. If tjey wear white, ny time they stand close to you, your dress will looked dirty or yellowed. Yoo want either the same ivory color or a color.

This is cute! (http://cgi.ebay.com/IVORY-A-LINE-CINDERELLA-WEDDING-FLOWER-GIRL-DRESS-5-6_W0QQitemZ8219961056QQcategoryZ3263QQcmdZViewItem )

IVORY A-LINE CINDERELLA WEDDING FLOWER GIRL DRESS

http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/bu/butterflyxc/A27d1.jpg

janine
09-21-2005, 09:12 AM
yes, I thought that too. Just my heart and my head mixed up.
That's a nice dress, where is that from?
Flower girls and bridesmaid dresses are so boring here in England. There are some beautiful ones from the US, but a lot wont ship here.
Janine

dreams91
09-21-2005, 09:25 AM
I agree. An ivory gown looks white until you put it next to a white gown. Go with ivory for the others too.

JoD
09-21-2005, 10:02 AM
I wore a Diamond White wedding gown and I had my flower girl in White and it was fine, You couldn't even tell.
I think it depends on how Ivory your dress is.

pyrxtc
09-21-2005, 10:51 AM
yes, I thought that too. Just my heart and my head mixed up.
That's a nice dress, where is that from?
Flower girls and bridesmaid dresses are so boring here in England. There are some beautiful ones from the US, but a lot wont ship here.
Janine

I put the link on the This is cute! line so just click that. That one is Ebay. Dress is buy it Now for $29.95 US dollars and international shipping is available.

"All other International: Pay $35.00 shipping & handling w/tracking number for USPS Global Express mail for the first item and add $15.00 for each additional item or e-mail us for exact shipping charges. " That's from the Auction page.

janine
09-21-2005, 03:26 PM
wow that's a good price. I shall keep my eye on that. Thank you.

Janine