PDA

View Full Version : What do you really want?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

NJ Mike
09-20-2005, 06:42 PM
Ok, i get tired, as many of you probably do, of seeing "i need, i need" in vmk.

You don't need anything in vmk, but you sure may want something. So this thread is all about want...wishes...pay it forward, whatever you want to call it.

Some people have wishes in their sigs, most do not. The one thing i Learned about the dis is, it is a great group of people helping people.

So, you...yes YOU lol. What is it, in all of vmk, that YOU really want? Pins, furniture, clothes, whatever. what is it? Did you miss something when it was out?

Post it here. Doesnt hurt. And you may just get what you were looking for. You never know. Somone might be in a generous mood. Maybe even enough to start a thread? ;)

This isnt a trade thread. It is merely a "you know, i always wanted to have a ___" thread. One day, out of the blue, whammo. you may just get it.
You never know.

So let's see where this goes. Don't be shy. Speak up now.

LegoTEddy2
09-20-2005, 06:47 PM
I want the inferno pin really bad because it is such a cool pin and if I get that than I will have all of the magic pins. Also I would really like black ears. those are really cool and flashy.

aeryn
09-20-2005, 06:48 PM
I'll speak up :) I've never been accused of being shy...

I want a Lion pin and a complete space suit :)

I have happily given away golden ears several times since I'm fortunate enough to be close. I've also given away a few of the other WDW exclusives...

It's a neat feeling to be able to hand someone something they totally weren't expecting :)

Neat thread idea too.

Disneyfan_77
09-20-2005, 06:50 PM
Edited: Please ignore this post! It is Old! :earboy2:

You know disneyfanlv is always wishing for a space suit. :rolleyes1
I have tried and tried but no genie has appeared! :confused3
So hopefully, one day, my genie will appear. :wizard:
To grant my VMK wish! :angel:
:earboy2: :earboy2: :earboy2:

Disneyfanlv wishing upon a star,
wondering where all the genies are!
That suit, in her dreams!
Hers, only, it seems . . .
when genie goes and finds her!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

lab_girl
09-20-2005, 06:52 PM
So let's see where this goes. Don't be shy. Speak up now.

Hey... you didn't put what you want! :confused3

I think this is a great idea, I love helping out fellow dis and I am very greatful for the wonderful gifts that I have received.
I would love teleportation some day
:teeth:
Edit: thank you to http://tinypic.com/8y9rnk.gif my wish came true!!

tolkien7
09-20-2005, 06:54 PM
Hey! I did miss two of the big weekends (I was in WDW for the first, and at my high school reunion in Bermuda for the second, so I am not complaining!) and so I missed out on lots of good stuff. But to be honest, I don't really care about having most of that stuff. What I really want is to get 65,000 on Jungle Cruise. I can't get higher than 64,000 now. :( That's it!

surferrat
09-20-2005, 06:58 PM
I want the perfect wave... :confused3

NJ Mike
09-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Oh, i have been helped many times by fellow dis peeps, and lucky enough to win a few things myself. I have more than i need, trust me lol.

But i will ask on behalf of another.

Surferrat needs 8 more crows nest sticks to complete the surf spot "bear stools" lol.

So so far we have the biggies, teleportation, space suits, etc. Dont be afraid to branch out, it could be as simple as a briar stone, or a rocket couch, or a bamboo rug, or a ned pin lol.

PeachyT
09-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Here's one that I would like to request for one of my small VMK friends. She would like a space suit. They were out of town when it was on sale and I have been trying to help her find one. If anybody has one or even a part of one and has now tired of it, I know she would love it! She doesn't trade anymore, so if you would like to help make a kid's wish come true, you can find me or her mom, CL_CinamonToast (aka sweet bread and DVCLady).

And now that everybody has thought, oh how sweet, she is just asking for something for somebody else.... it's time for what I would want! :rotfl:

I would love a pink princess dress with shoes. princess: I didn't buy either dress since I did not think I wanted one! I bought the crown, but no dress... Then Coriander was so nice to loan me one and I fell in love! I know I have heard other colors would come out, but I fell in love with the pink one. :love: (Now if they do a peach colored one....I may have to fall in love with that one, but isn't it a girl's right to fall in love with lots of clothes?? :rotfl: )

EDIT #1: Thanks for my pink princess dress! I :love: it!! And thanks to the awesome DIS peeps who all tried to help make my dream come true: MousseDude/MousseGirl and MommyKate!

EDIT #2: Thanks to Redbaybound for the space suit for my young friend! She really :love: it!

DarkSideMoon
09-20-2005, 07:05 PM
i would really want the rocket couch collection, great idea mousse.

AZCat
09-20-2005, 08:14 PM
The one thing I want is a complete spacesuit. Hopefully, it will be put back on-sale someday and then I can pick one up.

Update: I won my spacesuit. Hmm, what I else do I want...

TrixieMaguee
09-20-2005, 08:18 PM
a Complete YELLOW Princess costume. :)

and people to quit asking me if I'm taken. LOL

JeanJoe
09-20-2005, 08:40 PM
I want the popcorn machine fixed.

TinkerTracy
09-20-2005, 08:44 PM
I'd like a seagulls nest hat!
But first I am going to make someone on this board's dream come true....

Astryd
09-20-2005, 08:52 PM
I want the popcorn machine fixed.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hagen is slacking still

iluvcountry
09-20-2005, 09:10 PM
I have a friend, (non dis member), that would really like a crown or mickey ears. If they could get that, it would make her day. :) So if anyone has an extra I have some furniture I can trade for it. :)

DarkSideMoon
09-20-2005, 09:15 PM
I have a friend, (non dis member), that would really like a crown or mickey ears. If they could get that, it would make her day. :) So if anyone has an extra I have some furniture I can trade for it. :)

what color ears?

iluvcountry
09-20-2005, 09:17 PM
I think she wanted gold, but if I could get her even black ears she would be equally happy. :sunny:

DarkSideMoon
09-20-2005, 09:21 PM
I think she wanted gold, but if I could get her even black ears she would be equally happy. :sunny:

i might have a pair in a few days.

iluvcountry
09-20-2005, 09:26 PM
i might have a pair in a few days.

Going to disney? You don't have to give me them though. Only if they are an extra. :sunny:

DarkSideMoon
09-20-2005, 09:29 PM
Going to disney? You don't have to give me them though. Only if they are an extra. :sunny:

unfortunately wrong, but i already have a pair from a friend and i have relatives going and they are going to pick m up a pair.

skuttle
09-20-2005, 09:36 PM
I really want the seagull hat! I couldn't use my DIS name, skuttle, on VMK, but I'm still skuttle and I've been skuttle since 2000 and who better to have a seagull hat than the DISer named after a seagull! ;)

Alyce
09-20-2005, 09:37 PM
POOF !
aka miss cellophane

vellamint
09-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Wanted poster would be great! (as would Lion Pin, Magic Mirror, Seagull Hat)

Oh Darn...now you all know the truth....

I Want It All!!

purplegoddess
09-20-2005, 09:52 PM
well, honestly (like everyone else) i seem to want a space suit. BUT i have been willing to hold out in hope (crosses fingers) they will come out with one when the new tommorrow land opens! i could care less what color it is!

infernow woudl rock me world too.

but the one i think everyone coudl help me on is the best guest room pin. i want to work toward it for the next event, so i guess what i am wishing for is everyones support to try and help me get there. :)

i love those tiki fountains!

BrittnTylersMom
09-20-2005, 09:53 PM
Teleportation, VIP badge and Fireworks. Yeah, the Big stuff. lol I don't really decorate my rooms though so I'm not into the furniture much.
I've come very, very close (many times!) to giving up trying to earn fireworks myself, but for now I'm still trying to do it on my own. :)

Edit~ Thanks to wonderful DISers, I now have VIP, Teleportation and Fireworks! :cloud9: :cloud9:

TLinden16
09-20-2005, 09:57 PM
I really want the Socerer Mickey ears. It's the only thing I really want.

After I go to Disneyland, I'll have some spare stuff from the quests (although some of it is already promised to others).

Jellyrolls

dippydawg
09-20-2005, 10:02 PM
I guess what I really want is to live close enough to Disneyland to get the quest stuff every thirty days, go on VMK, and give it away to people so that they don't have to go from room to room trying to trade for it.

But in case Santa is listening...

I'd also like a teleportation pin for DS, and sorcerers hats for DS and DD.

And a Wanted Poster for me.

Oh, yeah, and train teleporters for me also.

Everything above received! :cool1:

New want - Pirate quest, particularly the post/sticks and the stool, and any of the gold furniture.

There is also one thing that I don't want. I don't want to have to type "Please ask before trade, thanks" again.

Edit - MommyKate, thank you SO much for the hat. Again, you are awesome! And CoolMunkyGirl is ecstatic.

Edit 2 - Got teleportation for DS via trade.

Edit 3 - Sorcerers hats, train teleporters, and Wanted Poster acquired. Thanks again, AdioSkater.

peoplemover913
09-20-2005, 10:11 PM
I've received so many nice things but I would really love teleportation magic...I have the briar stone and a load of retro penny presses ( I bought candy at Disneyland and the gal behind the counter gave me a stack of cards) and stuff from the quests so I would be excited to trade...I just really would like teleportation magic...really...no kidding! :wave2:

pumpkinfish
09-20-2005, 10:21 PM
Oooooo...I heart this idea!!! Great thread to start

Star light
Star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight :wizard:

...I wish for the lion pin...not because it is rare, but because it reminds me of AK. And also the spacesuit. I think it would be cool to make even MORE zany and weird outfits...if I had it.

BobRichmond
09-20-2005, 10:32 PM
SheOutOfMind gave her crown to a friend and would like to replace it. She also would like a yellow princess dress. (GOT BOTH)

CL_OutOfMyMind is pretty content with what he has. However he would be overjoyed to receive a Dancing Inferno magic pin, a complete space suit, or a Magic Mirror. (GOT MIRROR AND SPACE SUIT)

BobRichmond (my Dis name) would like to complete his VMK card collection. I am still missing 1/6 (this would be especially nice, since it is a Disneyland only item), 4/6, 5/6, and 17/30 (hoping to get these last 3 when I visit the Magic Kingdom soon for VMK quests / items / tours / coupons). (GOT ALL OF THESE NOW)

cteddiesgirl
09-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Great idea.

Personally, I'd really like to have the tent room that I earned, but it's impossible for me to get to the parks since I'm more 1000 miles away from either and am poor (large hospital and doctors debt). (Got it)
I'd also like the VIP badge and all stuff that came with it. Again, I earned the coupon (twice), but can't get to the parks. (Got it)

I'd also like one of the princess outfits. Any of them. princess:
And the Mickey Sorceror's hat. :wizard: (Actually. I'd love to have any pair of ears.:)) No longer need. Traded for gold ears.

Other than that I wish I could get higher scores on the fireworks game. :)

aeryn
09-20-2005, 11:15 PM
And I would like to say a hearty THANK YOU!!! to DoomCookie, who made my night tonight :)

I'm the proud wearer of a new Lion pin!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

LuvN~Travel
09-21-2005, 02:54 AM
For me just the tent room and maybe some new furniture. Not much, really!;)
I had the message a while back for the tent room, but the dratted thing never would open. I'm hoping if I can get it again in the future (assuming the game isn't crappy that day), maybe it will open then!:)
Kim

JeanJoe
09-21-2005, 06:50 AM
I ask for wealth. I ask for fame. I ask for glory to shine on my name. I ask for love I can posess. I ask for yavn and his VMK staff to bless me.

(Actually, I ask for nothing. I can get by.)

Iris
09-21-2005, 07:01 AM
Wow, there are so many things I can think of but mainly I would love to get each of my kids a Sorcerer Hat.(they are JamminJoey and CrazySteph on VMK). They were the ones that were instrumental in getting me "hooked" on this game (it is all their fault, lol).

I would also love to redeem the tent room codes that I have earned for myself and each of my two kids. December is so far away and we would all love to have this room.

Finally, I would love to have a Haunted Mansion room. I think this is the coolest room.

I know that some stuff will never happen like the ever elusive space suit but since I don't think that will ever happen, I find that I don't feel the need to try to trade for it, as well as any of the more rare items from before I started to play.

Peoplemover, check your PM, I think I can help you with your item. :wizard:

BriarRosie
09-21-2005, 07:55 AM
The one thing I want is a complete spacesuit. Hopefully, it will be put back on-sale someday and then I can pick one up.

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Same here. I was at Disneyland during that event, so I missed out on the
Sorcerer Hat, the complete space suit and yellow princess dress.

Luckily, I was able to trade for the hat and princess dress, so the only
thing from the event I wanted was the space suit. (Hey, I'd be happy
with the bubble helmet. LOL!)

But, if they come out with a different color of space suit, I wouldn't worry.
I'd just buy the new one, no worries. :)

Who knew during beta that I should have bought certain items or never
see them again? I never really bought "stuff" during beta, and now I can
kick myself thoroughly. :)

OH! There are two items I will resign myself into knowing I'll probably never
get them: Inferno pin and seagull (chicken!) hat. :)

The one thing I really want....to have Yavn fix my cursed storm pin snafu.
I put a couple of messages out on the VMK fan site, and hopefully soon it
will be fixed. Arg. :)

lovethattink
09-21-2005, 07:59 AM
Teleportation, VIP badge and Fireworks. Yeah, the Big stuff. lol I don't really decorate my rooms though so I'm not into the furniture much.
I've come very, very close (many times!) to giving up trying to earn fireworks myself, but for now I'm still trying to do it on my own. :)

You had responded to one of my previous posts about wanting the VIP code. I have that for you. Please contact me.

NJ Mike
09-21-2005, 10:17 AM
Bummmmmmmmmmmmparooney. ;)

What else? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler? :rotfl2:

BobRichmond
09-21-2005, 10:39 AM
SheOutOfMind gave her crown to a friend and would like to replace it. She also would like a yellow princess dress.

CL_OutOfMyMind is pretty content with what he has. However he would be overjoyed to receive a Dancing Inferno magic pin, a complete space suit, or a Magic Mirror.

BobRichmond (my Dis name) would like to complete his VMK card collection. I am still missing 1/6 (this would be especially nice, since it is a Disneyland only item), 4/6, 5/6, and 17/30 (hoping to get these last 3 when I visit the Magic Kingdom soon for VMK quests / items / tours / coupons).
I am very proud and touched to say...
Dis people are the best. I will not name titles, but...

SheOutOfMind got offers of gifts for all her wishes.

CL_OutOfMyMind was gifted a Magic Mirror.

BobRichmond was offered a 1/6 card.

wdeversole
09-21-2005, 10:44 AM
A small request from potato boy:

A Hong Kong Disneyland pin.

I seem to have bought two HK Fantasyland pins instead of one of each -
:confused3
They look so much alike, I didn't even realize it until a week later !

Disneyfreak92
09-21-2005, 11:16 AM
Well, I would like to have the more far-fetched things like teleportation magic, inferno, Lion pin, but I am somewhat patient about these for the time being. I really would like to have the yellow princess dress and a Haunted Mansion room though. Oh, and a cyan heartless hamper - yeah right! :rotfl: I would also like to make someone else's wish come true, and I may be able to do that. I am going to check it out. I hope I'm not too late.

Updating to say I can scratch the Teleportation off my list as I received it last night from Moussedude. :) Yipee! Thanks Moussedude! :cheer2:

TLinden16
09-21-2005, 11:35 AM
Does anyone want boogies? I have plenty of those to go around.

goofy4dizney
09-21-2005, 12:33 PM
Pssst... I want the bacon!

::yes::

BriarRosie
09-21-2005, 01:03 PM
I ask for wealth. I ask for fame. I ask for glory to shine on my name. I ask for love I can posess. I ask for yavn and his VMK staff to bless me.

(Actually, I ask for nothing. I can get by.)

That Esmeralda dress looks smashing on you. Perhaps you could join the
VMK "Trains Ginger" Parade with whoever started that thread. LOL!

SnowyW
09-21-2005, 01:23 PM
My wish is for my DS - KingZ who recently turned 7. He desperately wants teleportation or inferno. He thinks he can trade the free Kelloggs stuff for them but I told him he wouldn't get anyone to take that. So I made him buy some extra Hong Kong items to trade. He also wants ears. :earsboy:

We are going to Disney in April and he just cannot wait. I hope they still have the gold ears by then.

marypops!
09-21-2005, 01:25 PM
i would like anything from the quest really
unless someone who is going will get something for me (not very likely though unless i give him the tomorrowland quest to hand in for me

Califgirl
09-21-2005, 01:45 PM
At first I thought, I have wonderful friends in VMK, what else could I possibly want?!
Well, leave it to a girl to always have a wish list... and a glittery one at that. I really, really want that new sand rug (the one with all the jewels :)) Hopefully I'll be able to do the pirate quest soon and get it. I was at Disneyland last weekend and all the quests were filled within the first hour of the park opening! and that was on a Sunday!

got2travel
09-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Well like many others, my desire it the elusive space suite. My DS (BlueSpaceboy) really wants one and was scammed out of his teleportation pin because he thought the person would trade him a space suit. When it went on sale, I didn't realize it would never be back. Still crossing my fingers for the opening of TL.

For myself, the sand rug would be cool, but I'm going to DL next month so I should be able to get it for myself.

iluvcountry
09-21-2005, 03:32 PM
Same here. I was at Disneyland during that event, so I missed out on the
Sorcerer Hat, the complete space suit and yellow princess dress.

LOL! I was at WDW! Didn't know that was when the Sorcerer hat came out... :sunny:

tinkattitude!
09-21-2005, 03:35 PM
My wish is for the space suit, teleporters, and maybe some good friends that will help with my Ausement park

4fosterkids
09-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Wow, what a fun thread.
I feel like we are part of a really cool Extreme VMK makeover show!
I am more then able to take anyone's certificates to Disneyland for redemption, if they live too far away or can't get there, and mail you the card, or pm the code if you don't want the card (my kids love the cards)
A few people asked for "quest items" but thats kind of general, any specifics?

I would love a yellow or pink princess outfit to give my 7 y/o daughter, who ooohs and aaahs every time she see's them.

MaliaMichelle
09-21-2005, 04:08 PM
I really want:

green rocket
cyan rocket (looks mint green on VMK)
pink Nemo chair
yellow glass slipper

I would like to get Sorceror ears for my son TheCodyMan and the chicken hat for my son WildCatKris. I did score a chicken hat today (and didn't have to trade my suit to get it!!), so I will be sharing it with him.

*****Edited to add*****

Thank you to a certain Dis poster for the gift of a light blue rocket. I am not sure if you want me to mention you by name. Thanks though. I will be giving that to my son Kris because he told me the other day he wants them now also!! Thanks again

DarkSideMoon
09-21-2005, 04:16 PM
I really want:

green rocket
cyan rocket
pink Nemo chair
yellow glass slipper

I would like to get Sorceror ears for my son TheCodyMan and the chicken hat for my son WildCatKris. I did score a chicken hat today (and didn't have to trade my suit to get it!!), so I will be sharing it with him.

cyan, thats light blue right? your wish may come true

Tinkerbelle739
09-21-2005, 05:40 PM
I dont need anything, but I wanted to post that I have witnessed some wonderful wishes made true!!

Taryn
09-21-2005, 05:40 PM
I have everythng I could possibly want :) Good company and lots of VMK goodies. I am just having fun trying to find some of the people with wishes yet to be fulfilled. :wizard:

I am soooo lucky that I am pretty sure I will get to go to DisneyWorld and see my Mansion for Spooky Time! (Oct 27th - Nov 5). Must visit "home" for Halloween! - bounce - But I am a little afraid that I might miss out on some of my favorite things.. Haunted Mansion things! Any Haunted Mansion things! All I could wish for is someone to remember me if I am not around.

Mansion Crazy Cookie

Thank you MousseDude for this thread! Is this cool or what?!

Califgirl
09-21-2005, 06:10 PM
I'll try to remember you DoomCookie if you are not around VMK. I'm not sure I'll be able to get everything for you, but I'll make sure I pick up something if they have spooky specials in VMK during that time.

PurpleDuck
09-21-2005, 06:48 PM
I dont need anything

:Pinkbounc OOooooO, the sand, the sand! Oh how I wish the sand was available! :Pinkbounc

And uh, PixieBella, you don't need anything? Ahh, I think you may have forgotten our little uh, "skirmish" there in Moussedudes new pirate prison room? Over the sand? Or, have you graciously (duck hopes) chosen to "give it up" for me?!

As I recall, despite Moussedudes valiant attempts to remain neutral, he did egg us on! I think he was enjoying our own booty (your pixie dust and my purple 'egg' jewels) falling during the fight, making the sand that much more valuable! :rotfl2:

(BTW, Bella, my wounds are healing just fine, how about yours?)

Disneyfan_77
09-21-2005, 07:18 PM
I started thinking about it and although it would be really nice to have a space suit, I think I would rather wish for that pretty rainbow of rocket couches I just saw in someones room today! :thewave: :thewave:

It was mesmerizing! :love:

EDIT ( Thanks to MousseDude, I now have a light blue rocket couch!) :cheer2: :wizard: :cheer2:

EDIT( I also now have dark blue and yellow) :) :banana: I never knew about my trading skillz! :earboy2: now if only my skillz can get me orange, cyan and green! LOL

Chedstro
09-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Coriander would like World peace and a chicken hat. ;)

Cindy

lajones81
09-21-2005, 07:45 PM
Great thread!

I really wish my cursed storm pin would be fixed, but I don't think that's ever going to happen. I also wish I owned a space helmet.

:)

Maleficent2
09-21-2005, 08:17 PM
I would love a full set of cards luvthatink sent me alot but I still need:

03 - Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair (purple) (Adventureland quest level 1 prize)

10 - Captain Nemo's Nautilus Chair (pink) (obtained by achieving a high score in the castle fireworks game)

12 - Adventureland Explorer's Suitcase Sofa (Adventureland quest level 3 prize)

13 - Master Gracey's Grandfather Clock (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

14 - Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room (obtained by achieving a high score in the Jungle cruise game or by answering trivia on the jungle cruise portion of the tour)

The following 5 cards are given out on the jungle cruise portion of the VMK insider tour.
15 - Adventureland Jungle Cruise Hippo Rug
16 - Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection (safari hat, canteen, binoculars - The set hangs on the wall)
17 - Adventureland Safari carpet (purple)
18 - Gorilla Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
19 - Rhino Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster

23 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter (obtained on VMK insider tour - Once again a trivia question during the tour )

24 - Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair (purple) (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

30 - VMK Insider Tour (prize for completing all four quests; awards a VIP badge)

Special "gift with purchase" cards:WDW
Series 1 (6 cards)
1 - Fantasyland Magic Mirror (only available in Disneyland) (see above)
2 - Happiest Celebration On Earth Pin (MK: buy a pin from the Trading Post in Frontierland)
3 - Golden Mickey Ears (MK: buy a hat at the Chapeau on Main Street)
4 - Frontierland Wanted Poster (only available at WDW) (MK: buy a photo from Splash Mountain or Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters)
5 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt (MK: buy a shirt at Sir Mickey's in Fantasyland)

DisneyLand
Special "gift with purchase" cards:
Series 1 (6 cards)
1 - Fantasyland Magic Mirror (only available at Disneyland) (Purchase any magic trick at the Main Street Magic Shop)
2 - Happiest Celebration On Earth Pin (Purchase any pin at the Astro Blasters store in Tomorrowland)
3 - Golden Mickey Ears (Purchase gold mickey ears at any Disneyland hat shop except the one in the Star Trader)
4 - Frontierland Wanted Poster(only available at WDW) (see below))
5 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt (white) (Purchase any T-shirt in the Star Trader in Tomorrowland)
6 - Disneyland Retro Penny Press (red) (Purchase candy at the Pooh Corner Honey Spot in Critter Country)

That is my dream :wizard:

Mal

PS the codes can have been used or not ;) just would really love the cards.... :love:

Disneyfan_77
09-22-2005, 02:45 AM
I wish it was beta again in vmk and we new about mules and codes for points, so I could buy every piece of furniture that was really pretty and colorful ( I love blue ) that they decided to take out! :sad1: At least, they left us those pretty fountains and beatiful palm trees! :earboy2:

cat_herder
09-22-2005, 04:57 AM
Updated list on November 14,2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish for:
#1 Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter
Rocket couch (Black or any color)
Haunted Mansion room code
Pirate Prison Room code

tinkattitude!
09-22-2005, 06:17 AM
I know it feels we will never get some of this stuff but we can keep trying and trying and trying

Maleficent2
09-22-2005, 07:12 AM
I wish it was beta again in vmk and we new about mules and codes for points, so I could buy every piece of furniture that was really pretty and colorful ( I love blue ) that they decided to take out!

Oh YES!!! Me too!!!! wouldn't that be wonderful....But even then I do not think I would have everything it takes so long for me to make a mule and get eveything done.

But I am really trying hard, just decided this week I was going to make mules and go from shop to shop buying 2 of everything one to keep and one to trade...before anything else dissappears from VMK forever.

Mal

Beherenow
09-22-2005, 08:55 AM
The only thing that I really want right now is the Haunted Mansion room. I had one offer (that I really did appreciate), but I am so gun shy to do a code trade with people I don't know. Anyway, I am still waiting...

Tinkerbelle739
09-22-2005, 08:57 AM
:Pinkbounc OOooooO, the sand, the sand! Oh how I wish the sand was available! :Pinkbounc

And uh, PixieBella, you don't need anything? Ahh, I think you may have forgotten our little uh, "skirmish" there in Moussedudes new pirate prison room? Over the sand? Or, have you graciously (duck hopes) chosen to "give it up" for me?!

As I recall, despite Moussedudes valiant attempts to remain neutral, he did egg us on! I think he was enjoying our own booty (your pixie dust and my purple 'egg' jewels) falling during the fight, making the sand that much more valuable! :rotfl2:

(BTW, Bella, my wounds are healing just fine, how about yours?)

True duck, I do very much enjoying playing in his and Yavn's sandbox!!

KA011005
09-22-2005, 09:43 AM
:disrocks: You guys are a really giving crowd. I wish we could all get together in disney for a real fun event.:grouphug: Until then, I would love sand, masts, and a pirate couch to complte my pirate room.pirate: I would also love for VMK to release the pirate outfit to finish off my ensemble. another wish of mine is to return to my paradise "disney world" so I can participate in the VMK events and cash in my achievements.

P.S. If anyone has control of a Genie like that in aladdin, that would also be greatly appreciated! :genie:

vellamint
09-22-2005, 10:54 AM
YOU to my Dis Boards friend who kindly gave me an elusive Fireworks Magic Pin.....I simply would never have won this on my own.

MousseDude you are the best and these boards are full of kindly people!

SeaSpray
09-22-2005, 11:43 AM
Hey Mal, CapeCAD and I can help you out with some of the cards! We'll gather our cards up and look on your list to see what we have. Then I'll contact you to get an address. :)

peoplemover913
09-22-2005, 01:01 PM
A huge huge thanks to cruiselinefan for the teleportation pin...I am now the happiest girl in the world! I guess that's woman since I am old but hey, I'm happy! Thanks!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Iris
09-22-2005, 01:07 PM
PeopleMover, you are more than welcome.

And a big thanks to Deba for my beloved Haunted Mansion room. I just love it.

BrittnTylersMom
09-22-2005, 02:06 PM
First of all..Thank You lovethattink for your generous offer!! :) I won't need it though, because as you will see below, I have been gifted amazingly!

Okay I wrote this post Tuesday night, but couldn't post it for some reason (board blip?), and then I tried to post it last night but the board was down, so I saved it to post when I was able to:

Oh Wow!!..I am still shaking with excitment!! These really were
those hands in the air OMG! I can't believe it moments!! :cheer2:

I was granted two of my *wants* tonight. :teeth: :cool1: (Thank you
PixieBella, for pointing me in the right direction. ;) :flower: )

Very Special Thank You to KingHusky!..I now have Fireworks, but will *try* (and I'm serious about this!) to refrain from using it until I earn it myself. :) And if and when I do earn it myself..I will either give it back to King or pass it onto someone else who is having a hard time getting it. :) (Great idea Bella!)

That was exciting enough for me..

Then right after that..with a Very Speacial Thank You to DisAeryn!..I was gifted the VIP badge too!! :cool1: Looks so good next to that Day 1 badge! :teeth:

Again, Thank You both so much for making my wishes come true!! :goodvibes (And so soon after I had posted to this thread..wow!) I really am Sooooo thrilled!!! :cheer2:

:disrocks: :disrocks:

I will read through this thread again tonight (limited time right now) and hopefully I will be able to make some of the wishes come true! :)

marypops!
09-22-2005, 02:44 PM
really right now i want my -friend- who is going for his first time to so the quests for me but not get hooked up on VMK so i get everything :)

and i think the pirate quest will be out when he goes hurray

oh and i want to finish my line ride Wheee!!

AdioSkater
09-22-2005, 02:46 PM
I wish I had time to get credits, I wish things were not so expensive and last (yes I know that it is overated) is inferno

Maleficent2
09-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Hey Mal, CapeCAD and I can help you out with some of the cards! We'll gather our cards up and look on your list to see what we have. Then I'll contact you to get an address.

thanks so much...I have had several offers but not for all of the cards listed.

So any cards you have extra would be greatly appreciated.

As soon as I have received a card on the list I will remove it.

Mal

deba
09-22-2005, 05:10 PM
And a big thanks to Deba for my beloved Haunted Mansion room. I just love it.

You are very welcome, Iris. Enjoy! My son is thrilled with the retro pins!

My wish list would have on it a yellow princess dress and shoes (for me). Even the shoes by themself would be great (for my daughter...she has the dress but no shoes).

I am having a great time getting to know you guys! :flower:

DarkSideMoon
09-22-2005, 05:17 PM
maybe my first wish was a tad bit lofty.

any rocket couch for my space room, and a master gracie costume

blizzard
09-22-2005, 06:19 PM
OK, I'm going to completely re-write this post now that this thread is a sticky.

The only tradeable pin that I don't have now is inferno magic. I realize that anyone would be silly to gift this, so I would be interested in trading. I don't have as much to offer as some others, so actually trading with me would be a gift!

I have unlimited Space Mountain Rooms, unlimited Space Suits, All other released costume pieces, Tomorrowland Retro Pins, Jungle Cruise Pins, HKDL Pins, Haunted Mansion Pins, unlimited Fireworks Magic, unlimited Invisibility Magic. (of course if you ask for a large number of items I have listed as unlimited, it may take me some time to get the number required)

(note, that I guess I don't have a VIP pin (not badge) which is tradeable, so I would be interested in that too)

cat_herder
09-22-2005, 07:49 PM
Like all humans I have lots of wants, from most wanted to least wanted:

Stitch teleporter
Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter
Complete set of jungle furniture
rocket couch -1 black 1 red

Dianne
cat.herder on vmk

You can scratch "Adventureland Explorer's Suitcase Sofa" off on my want list, CL_TinkerBlue gave me one. I can't believe how nice that was. Thanks CL_TinkerBlue.

Come on Friday evening to my room and see the waterfall I built.
Grand opening Friday night-Sept 23.
Room: "Cat's Water Fall"

Dianne
cat.herder on vmk

Maleficent2
09-22-2005, 09:06 PM
My wish list would have on it a yellow princess dress and shoes (for me). Even the shoes by themself would be great (for my daughter...she has the dress but no shoes

If I have them I would give them to you but alas I do not none of my characters have the yellow shoes( I did not know about mules then, or if I did I did not use them :( ) Does she have the Indian Shoes that is what I wear with mine now.

Mal

DarkSideMoon
09-22-2005, 09:08 PM
thank you kind souls who gave me a rocket couch, i would name you if you dont mind.

one down seven to go!

so far i have

dark blue
orange
magenta.

BrittnTylersMom
09-22-2005, 11:26 PM
OMG, omg, OMG!! I am soo ecstatic..crazy waving all over again! lol

Moussedude just came by for a visit and dropped off my final wish! :love:
I have been having so much fun with it!!..and just in my 'stuffed up' room! ;)

Thank You, Thank You, Thank you sooooo much!! :goodvibes

PurpleDuck
09-22-2005, 11:28 PM
Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! :Pinkbounc Woot!

Hats off to Moussedude! What a guy, what a guy, what a guy! :cool1: Woot!

Can never, EVER thank you enough for your generosity! Duck's got sand! Woot! :cool1:

Everyone is welcome to my "DIS be my pirate party room" to play in my sandpile! :Pinkbounc Woot!

shiregirl
09-23-2005, 01:00 AM
I wish for nothing more than Yeti pins. LOTS and LOTS of them, so I can give them to my pal MisterToad the crazy Yeti collector who currently has 391 Yeti pins. :O

NiteBeforXmas
09-23-2005, 01:39 AM
Well I'm gonna have to say... I REALLY REALLY want two of the benches from the new pirate quest! pirate: They would just look too fabulous in my humble abode in VMK!
Hopefully I will be able to grant someone else's wish too! princess:
~Nite~:rose:

TLinden16
09-23-2005, 05:28 AM
Wow. Moussedude is making everyone happy!

Hey Moussedude, can I have some money? Real money. U.S. Currancy. Green pieces of paper with pictures of presidents that can be used as legal tender at any store in the U.S. I won't be greedy and ask for too much. Maybe just $25,000.

Thanks in advance for making my wish come true, MousseDude.

Jellyrolls

Tinkerbelle739
09-23-2005, 06:10 AM
Thanks MousseDude!!

I did not even ask, yet I received!! I love my new pirate sand, complete with colored diamonds in pink, blue and yellow!!!

PeachyT
09-23-2005, 06:33 AM

Hey Moussedude, can I have some money? Real money. U.S. Currancy. Green pieces of paper with pictures of presidents that can be used as legal tender at any store in the U.S. I won't be greedy and ask for too much. Maybe just $25,000.

Jellyrolls

Wait, um...I didn't know this was an option! Can I change my wish??

(-kicking self-) Darn, (1) why didn't I think of this sooner and (2) why do I have to :love: my pink princess dress so much!

Oh and thanks to all the DIS who offered a pink dress to me! I have now had 4 people offer it to me! Just goes to show how great DIS people are! Maybe after my return I can help pay it forward! :goodvibes

NJ Mike
09-23-2005, 07:00 AM

Jellyrolls

Lol, not quite. But i do have someting for you, so find me quick lol.

As for the real currency... well once i get my $250,000 from winning the lottery (yeah right, but hey i am not greedy just want $250,000 not millions lol) to buy my house with a pool in kissimmee, get some furniture for it, and buy a new car, (oh and ap's to wdw). Then, if i have any leftovers, sure jelly i can send some green your way. :rotfl2:

TLinden16
09-23-2005, 07:22 AM
Moussedude, are you going to give me boogies? Or gas? If so, I'd definitely be paying that forward.

mousepartygrl
09-23-2005, 10:28 AM
A new IP :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

deba
09-23-2005, 01:12 PM
If I have them I would give them to you but alas I do not none of my characters have the yellow shoes( I did not know about mules then, or if I did I did not use them :( ) Does she have the Indian Shoes that is what I wear with mine now.

Mal

Thanks for thinking of me, Mal. She does not have the Indian Shoes, but I have an extra pair to give her. Great idea...weather will be cooling down soon, and besides, what kind of princess wears flips? lol That will do nicely until we find a pair of yellow princess shoes! :flower:

goofy4dizney
09-23-2005, 04:56 PM
Wow, you wish granters work really fast! I got the BACON :) Woo hoo!

Thanks, Emmios!

I took a slice and passed it on to SimbaCub...

TLinden16
09-23-2005, 05:15 PM
Moussedude rocks! Woot woot!

DarkSideMoon
09-23-2005, 05:30 PM
thank you kind souls who gave me a rocket couch, i would name you if you dont mind.

one down seven to go!

so far i have

dark blue
orange
magenta.

thanx mousse. you are the best ;)

lab_girl
09-23-2005, 05:32 PM
You are very welcome, Iris. Enjoy! My son is thrilled with the retro pins!
My wish list would have on it a yellow princess dress and shoes (for me). Even the shoes by themself would be great (for my daughter...she has the dress but no shoes).
I am having a great time getting to know you guys! :flower:

I gave my shoes away, so now I wear the yellow boots with mine....of course the idea of the cowboy boots is a cool idea!!

Nautilus
09-23-2005, 05:50 PM
I'd love the Stitch Teleporters to go in my Space room (if anyone has any they are willing to trade, PM me, Im sure we could make a deal).

Thats about it for me really right now.

mousepartygrl
09-24-2005, 08:58 AM
ghost bump....

lajones81
09-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Try this ghost bump... (use white lettering)

cat_herder
09-25-2005, 12:46 AM
Hey,

Sharkdad granded one of my wishes: a pair of gold mouse ears.

Hurray! :love2:

Dianne
cat.herder on VMK

Disneyfan_77
09-26-2005, 01:37 AM
:jumping3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc
bump bump bump

lol :teeth:

NJ Mike
09-28-2005, 10:21 AM
:jumping3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc
bump bump bump

lol :teeth:

;)

I doubt everybody has everything they want already. so, speak up. :teeth:

Fairy Dust
09-28-2005, 10:33 AM
I didn't have enough credits or realise it was for a limited time (or know about mules come to that ;) ) when the Space Suit & Sorceror's Hat went on sale.

and I'd like a Lion Pin, I tried to get one a few weeks back but gave up after loosing the connection too many times.

That's my wish list! :)

mousepartygrl
09-28-2005, 11:02 AM
;)

I doubt everybody has everything they want already. so, speak up. :teeth:

Uh..... :scratchin Playoff Tickets!!!! Go Angels!! :jumping1: :cheer2: :cheer2:

marypops!
09-28-2005, 11:30 AM
i want bubbles
Wheee!!
bubbles :-o

we need bubbles in VMK

..ialsoliketalkinglikethis:-)

mousepartygrl
09-28-2005, 05:50 PM

Please oh please - they don't even have to be good seats!!! :cheer2: :thewave:

lovethattink
09-28-2005, 06:13 PM
in vmk---I would love a purple piano! Got the piano in trade with Chickysmom! Thanks.
in real life---I'd love for a vacancy to open up at WDW for this weekend.

4fosterkids
09-28-2005, 06:59 PM
Yay Angels! Woot Woot!
I agree....tickets are now high on my wish list too.

Maleficent2
09-28-2005, 08:45 PM
:grouphug: to my friends who have made a big dent in my "what I really want"

Thanks to MousePartyGirl, Dewberry, lovethatink,Tishke...also need to thank LoriR she sent me a Tent Room Voucher that I need to have someone cash in for me sometime before the end of the year....

Below is an update list of cards I still need:

I would love a full set of cards luvthatink sent me alot but I still need:

The following 5 cards are given out on the jungle cruise portion of the VMK insider tour.
16 - Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection (safari hat, canteen, binoculars - The set hangs on the wall)

23 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter (obtained on VMK insider tour - Once again a trivia question during the tour )
27 & 28 I did not have on my list but going through my cards I do not have those
27 - Huntsman's Heartless Hamper (pink) (Fantasyland quest level 3 prize)

28 - Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

Series 1 (6 cards)

2 - Happiest Celebration On Earth Pin (MK: buy a pin from the Trading Post in Frontierland)

4 - Frontierland Wanted Poster (only available at WDW) (MK: buy a photo from Splash Mountain or Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters)

That is my dream and thanks for making it happen

Mal

PS the codes can have been used or not just would really love the cards....

NJ Mike
09-28-2005, 09:30 PM
mal, i have a #2 (happiest pin) card for you, the code has been used. It is not in mint cond, as it was warped some when i got it, but if you would like it, pm me where to send it. :teeth:

deba
09-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Mal~ I sent you a PM. :sunny:

John33805
09-28-2005, 09:37 PM
All i got is all i want .... and all i want is all i got ! :)

MaliaMichelle
09-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Here is my current most wanted items:

New Fantasyland Quest pin
And
New Adventureland Quest pin.

If you know anyone who is trading them, and doesn't want both arms and a leg, and I am on, please point me in there direction!!!

cat_herder
09-29-2005, 12:43 AM
Gold dress and shoes
space outfit
a tail to go on my mickey dancer outfit

in real life: to sell my car :teeth:

Dianne

Disneyfan_77
09-29-2005, 01:20 AM
I would heart to be the owner of a blue leota table! :love:
If anyone out there has one let me know what I could possibly trade for it . . . and no, I don't have space suit, inferno or seagull hat. :sad:

marypops!
09-29-2005, 09:36 AM
i want complimentary passes to the disney parks Wheee!!

oh and to be a DHI so when i go asleep i can visit the magic kingdom and maybe the other parks :-o

Maleficent2
09-29-2005, 09:53 AM
What is a DHI?

marypops!
09-29-2005, 09:57 AM
oh it's from the kingdom keepers book

a DHI is a disney host interactive or a daylight hologram imaging

oh and also i want to be able to say :-o on VMK again :sad: can't say it anymore

iluvcountry
09-29-2005, 06:27 PM
How about a green leota table, tiki fountain, and a blue pirate chair? I traded them for ears for my friend.

Maleficent2
09-29-2005, 06:39 PM

27 & 28 I did not have on my list but going through my cards I do not have those

28 - Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

Series 1 (6 cards)

Mal

PS the codes can have been used or not just would really love the cards....

thanks to disneyfan_77

I now do not need:

she sent me several others also so now I have some duplicates. To save or trade with others later.

Getting closer

riccio13
09-29-2005, 06:44 PM
its a biggie but i would really love an inferno that would be so grand i would be forever grateful and i would like something a little more possible a gorilla poster perhaps :) may my wishes be granted :)

BobRichmond
09-30-2005, 12:26 AM
I still need:...
23 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter...
27 - Huntsman's Heartless Hamper (pink)...
28 - Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree...

I have spares of these and would be glad to send them to you. Check your PM.

Maleficent2
09-30-2005, 08:03 AM
Bob

sent you a PM.

thanks

Mal

Maleficent2
10-04-2005, 07:39 AM
Thank you Tishke! :love:

numbers:

28 - Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)WOOHOOO!!!CODE NOT USED!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Still NEED the following:

Quest Questions and answer cards from all quests

and

Series 1 (6 cards)

Mal

PS the codes can have been used or not just would really love the cards.... I would not turn down any un used codes ;)

Tishke
10-04-2005, 08:08 AM
Glad to help Mal :goodvibes

TinkerTracy
10-04-2005, 01:57 PM
A seagull hat.... :lovestruc
Read my little rant on the boards to find out why!

Tishke
10-04-2005, 06:00 PM
What do I want???

One yellow princess dress please :teeth:

Other than that.....not really anything. I heart the pirates quest stuff, but it isn't must have to me. If it were orange, well that would be another story! :rolleyes:

Captain Brain
10-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Dont make fun of this!

CL_CaptainBrain has always wanted 100 Captain Blackheart pins.I already have 65.My oal is 100.If anyone has some to spare,it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys!I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PurpleDuck
10-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Dont make fun of this!

CL_CaptainBrain has always wanted 100 Captain Blackheart pins.I already have 65.My oal is 100.If anyone has some to spare,it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi! Just check your friends list to see if I am on. I can give you at least 10 more for your collection. I'll start 'rounding them up' now! :)

** edited to add that other wonderful DIS peeps have given me their collections of Captain Blackheart pins as well, so we just may get you over your goal yet!

Captain Brain
10-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Hi! Just check your friends list to see if I am on. I can give you at least 10 more for your collection. I'll start 'rounding them up' now! :)
***Does Party Dance***

I love how disers are so nice to me!I will try to get on later PurpleDuck.

Note To purpleduck:Quack Quack lol

Maleficent2
10-06-2005, 06:03 PM
#23 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter (obtained on VMK insider tour - Once again a trivia question during the tour ) from my list he also sent me #27 & #28 Thanks Bob!

and

Series 1 (6 cards)

Mal

PS the codes can have been used or not just would really love the cards.... I would not turn down any un used codes

redbaybound
10-06-2005, 06:35 PM
CaptainBrain plz come get these Blackheart pins!!!! I have a few if your interested.

Red

nmudisneyfan
10-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Wow, I really can't think of anything that I really want!
Is that strange?

Lil' Debbie
10-07-2005, 12:06 AM
I'd like to have a princess dress. I don't even care which color. I was able to get the crown but didn't have the credits to buy the dress (this was before my BIL told me about the mule deal).

I've also always wanted to get the teleportation pin. Big deal pin i know, but I never have enough valuable stuff to get someone to trade. I guess it's more valuable than I realize!!

Thanks Santa for hearing me out!!(lol) :love:

wdw2004wdw
10-07-2005, 01:11 AM
My wish is to be able to go to Walt Disney World. Unable to, so my VMK wish is that magical genie grants me with Mickey Ears someday!

I just wanted to add:
That when you wish upon a star doesn't matter who are you DREAMS come true!
My Magical genie granted me my wish! Thank You so Much!

cteddiesgirl
10-07-2005, 01:56 AM
Great idea.

Personally, I'd really like to have the tent room that I earned, but it's impossible for me to get to the parks since I'm more 1000 miles away from either and am poor (large hospital and doctors debt).
I'd also like the VIP badge and all stuff that came with it. Again, I earned the coupon (twice), but can't get to the parks.

I'd also like one of the princess outfits. Any of them. princess: No longer need.
And the Mickey Sorceror's hat. :wizard: (Actually. I'd love to have any pair of ears.:)) No longer need. Traded for gold ears.

Other than that I wish I could get higher scores on the fireworks game. :)

No longer need the tent room thanks to :worship: BobRichmond
No longer need the VIP badge thanks to :worship: TinkerTracy

I would still love to have the following
one of the princess outfits. Any of them. princess: No longer need.

I would also some of the purple or green discontinued and quest stuff (esp. Barrel Seat Green, Pirate Throne Green, Pirate Treasure Chest Purple, Cactus Arm Chair Green or sea green)
Flaming window
Nemo's pink chair (I have all the others)
Davey Crockett's Canoe Couch Red
Tom Sawyer's Island Tee Pee Red
And actually I'd like anything that's rare, discontinued or quest that's red except penny press. (Thinking ahead to Christmas :))
Master Gracie's Grandfather Clock
Magic Mirror
And of course the Haunted Mansion room (It's so cool. I could do a lot with that room).

Alyce
10-07-2005, 02:11 PM
POOF !
aka miss cellophane

Dubbie
10-07-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm a costume fanatic. I would love to have all the costumes!! The only ones (that have been released) that I'm missing is the yelow space suit and the yellow dress.

Momma Rabbit
10-07-2005, 03:17 PM
I think I might be able to make a couple of people's wishes come true. I wish for a magic mirror.

EDIT: I no longer need a mirror.

palmnut
10-07-2005, 07:43 PM
The one thing on VMK that I would really, really like is a green rocket couch! I am working on rainbow staircase in my "spaced out" room and can't get green anywhere...

Nautilus
10-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Cazalet, thanks again for the Stitch Teleporters. We still need to meet up and do a trade soon. If your reading this, I'll be in the Surf Spot pretty much all night tonight. (:

(Oh yeah, and if anyone has any Haunted Mansion Quest stuff or maaaaybe...a seagal hat. I'd love to have them, can trade anything in-game really.) Oh, did I say that out loud! ;)

Califgirl
10-07-2005, 11:03 PM
You are so welcome, Nautilus! I'm glad you like them!

BobRichmond
10-08-2005, 01:01 AM
...my VMK wish is that magical genie grants me with Mickey Ears someday!
I am working on granting this one.

BobRichmond
10-08-2005, 01:10 AM

I got the Adventureland, Fantasyland, Frontierland, and Haunted Mansion Quest brochures from WDW for you. Please PM me your mail address. I realize I just mailed you some cards, but I did not keep your address.

EmporerKuzco
10-08-2005, 01:27 AM
Hey, I "want" a truckload of submarine pins. Evr since i started playing my sisiter has wanted it and now she has got me wanting it so if you can help out. I really want it!!!

Thank You

RichVMKowner
10-08-2005, 05:41 AM
I would love a friend!

In furniture wise I would love to give something to somone to get a friend =] but also i would love the grave digger pin

HolidayRose
10-08-2005, 08:56 AM
Thanks for making this great dea mousse!! What I really want on the vmk is mouse ears. If no one wants to give their's up, will they at least tell me how to get some!!

GuestYoshi
10-08-2005, 07:04 PM
I would really really really like a cowboy suit, although i have the hat. If anyone can make my wish come true it would be very appreciated.

MaliaMichelle
10-08-2005, 07:18 PM
I really would like a pair of Purple/Pink dress shoes and a crown.

Would also like the new quest pins.

Of course I would like a green and mint green rocket and a yellow slipper chair, but I don't think that will ever happen.

NJ Mike
10-08-2005, 07:20 PM
i would like it to stop raining. i need a snorkel to go get the paper. :rolleyes:

MaliaMichelle
10-08-2005, 07:23 PM
i would like it to stop raining. i need a snorkel to go get the paper. :rolleyes:

Rain, what is rain??

Can you tell I live in the Mojave Desert???

Although, I think it has rained about 4 times since moving here in June. In Germany it rained several times a week, so it's quite the change being here.

FlyingPegasus
10-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Hi everybody! I am new here and to vmk. I really wish I was around to get a sorcerer hat! and I would really like a princess dress and shoes, (I have the crown). I would also like fireworks magic.
Thanks
Keep on Flying! :wizard:

edit: Thanks qruthie for helping me with the sorcerer hat! :wizard: :wizard:
Thanks patchy for the fireworks! :cheer2:
I traded for the pink dress

I still need the pink shoes! I got the shoes thanks

and the blue princess stuff (if it ever comes out)GOT THE BLUE PRINCESS STUFF WOOT!

I really would like any of the tomorrowland retro pins

:grouphug: :grouphug: You guys are great! :grouphug: :grouphug:

I will take any and all pins

MiakodaWDW
10-09-2005, 12:58 AM
Hi, since I'm new to VMK (and this board) I missed out on a lot of the old, cool stuff. I really really really want a haunted mansion room, I really really want gold ears (but I'll probably get them next time I visit WDW and buy a hat), and fireworks or invisibility or teleporation magic would be great! A crown would be very good too, only I have no idea how to get them, I figured they were old but I see a previous poster is also new and has one!

*rubs Aladdin's lamps and asks for loveable Genie to appear and give me something I want*

I'll trade anything that can be bought for one or more of these things!

I love VMK, and I love this board!
~Mia

SmileGirl
10-09-2005, 07:27 AM
I would love to have anything in VMK i can get!

purplegoddess
10-09-2005, 09:50 AM
may i say something i've decided i want.... i want to be able to do one of the mazes! i really was looking forward to it. :( i want a candy cauldron and the new pin.... is it new btw or the one in the emporium?

marypops!
10-09-2005, 09:54 AM
it's new and i think it might be out (hope so)

i want to get the candy cauldron and also to get INTO the maze without crashing

cteddiesgirl
10-10-2005, 01:26 AM
Yeah. I really wished that I could at least finish one of the mazes. But that never happened. But I've also seen where one of the cast members said that all the prizes given out will be in the stores. Maybe they decided to do that after they noticed everything was going so bad. Maybe they decided that earlier. I dunno. Anyways, cheer up, they should be available to buy soon. :) :cool1:

Disneyfan_77
10-10-2005, 02:01 AM
I wish I knew better than to keep trying at the mazes! :crazy: :scared: :crazy2: :faint: :headache:
I wish I could win something at the McDonald's Monopoly game other than food! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
An finally I wish for space bubble to go with me sea diver outfit, lol! :genie: :wizard: :genie:

EDIT: I have the diver helmut still trying to get space suit and bubble! Darn Asteroids!

ElectricLime
10-10-2005, 06:19 AM
I want a yellow princess top, so I can give it to TrixieMaguee who lost hers when she was being scammed in a trade where she was trying to get something nice for me. :)

Roxane
10-10-2005, 06:22 AM
OK, I finally thought of something that I really, really want. I want VMK to get better servers and fix all the bugs. I know it's asking for a lot, but this is a wish list, yes?

lajones81
10-10-2005, 08:47 AM
I've changed my wish. All I want is for people to be nicer like they were in Beta. :(

tinkandhook
10-10-2005, 09:09 AM
I would love a dress and or crown. any color. i just started in vmk, and have seen people wearing them.. and they are adorable.. hopefully the blue dress will come out soon and i can buy one.
tinkandhook
tinkandhook on vmk

lab_girl
10-13-2005, 10:01 AM
BUMP!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

MomsGoneGoofy
10-13-2005, 11:14 AM

Since it's still raining here in Jersey you must need a submarine to get your paper by now :rotfl2:

MomsGoneGoofy
10-13-2005, 11:17 AM
Back on subject - I would love to have a crown. I feel so underdressed in my princess outfit without it.

I'm Goofer in VMK

Sorry :guilty: I guess I should have edited previous post to add this instead of double posting

wdwr
10-13-2005, 02:01 PM
I have a dilema and I need some help.

I can make a few small wishes come true but how do I pick. Do I start at the beginning of the thread, the end of the thread or pick someone I recognize????

HELP!!!

Sometimes it is so hard to hand out disney Magic :wizard: ;)
EDIT: Okay, the beginning it is. That was my idea too but this thread is so long. I hope everyone updated their posts when their wishes came true or I am going to be sending a lot of PMs. LOL

MomsGoneGoofy
10-13-2005, 02:04 PM
Well of course I would say start at the end :rolleyes1

NJ Mike
10-13-2005, 02:05 PM

I can make a few small wishes come true but how do I pick. Do I start at the beginning of the thread, the end of the thread or pick someone I recognize????

HELP!!!

Sometimes it is so hard to hand out disney Magic :wizard: ;)

What i have tried to do, and of course y.m.m.v, is start at the begining and if i can grant the wish, i do, and if i cant i move to the next post. :confused3

VirtuallyMe
10-13-2005, 02:07 PM
I'm the type of person that rarely wishes for something for myself- so I'll start with what I want for others in my family...

for DH- mckey- a Lion Pin -his goal is to collect them all and he has the toucan and zebra I believe already- but never could get a lion

for DD- Kutiepetutie I used to have Yellow Dress here- but the other day when she noticed my new ears- she was so jealous- and saying "daddy was supposed to get me some ears" I had to laugh and say I'd post here and see if we can find her some...

for myself- nothing because Thanks to MousseDude I now have a pair of gold ears :earsgirl: :cool1: :banana:

VirtuallyMe

MissGalinda
10-13-2005, 07:08 PM
A Crown, that (right now) is my biggest I really really want this wish. I'm trying to be Glinda from Oz (specifically Wicked) but it doesn't work without a crown. Then other wishes would be fireworks magic, invisibility magic, teleportation magic (allthough that one is just really wishful thinking), and uh thats about it. Oh! And ears, some type of ears. Now I'm off to see if I can grant someone their wish:)

Edited: I found someone that is willing to gift me the crown:) Thanks TrixieMaguee

Edited Again: And I just earned my fireworks magic pin!! Happy Day!

mousepartygrl
10-13-2005, 08:16 PM
I wish that the Angels hadn't been robbed in last nights game!

VegasMonarch
10-13-2005, 11:25 PM
:paw: i would like to have the pants to go with my indian shirt and headdress. silly me forgot to put the mules to work to buy them :rolleyes1 . and i would also like the lion pin. i am after all a monarch. ;)

nmudisneyfan
10-14-2005, 01:07 AM
I still can't think of anything that I really want!

However, I am a big Haunted Mansion fan.

lab_girl
10-14-2005, 03:11 PM
Bump - a - rooni

(trying to keep this near the top)

*I'm still watching to see if I have anything people 'want'....alas I have no rare stuff so I'm not much help, lol (I will buy even MORE crowns to give out next time!!) WOOT!
:disrocks:

joece
10-14-2005, 03:11 PM
I wish the rain here in Staten Island would stop.

I wish I had something very simple on VMK- A Tomorrowland fulled with Christmas and the joy of it.

I also wish I could stop saying lol and rofl when I do not laugh out loud when I say lol sometimes or Roll on the floor laughing when I say rofl.

I do sometimes.

Jackoman
10-14-2005, 03:20 PM
I need the space suit! Do you exactly know where you can get one?

Maleficent2
10-14-2005, 06:13 PM

HELP!!!

Sometimes it is so hard to hand out disney Magic

What i have tried to do, and of course y.m.m.v, is start at the begining and if i can grant the wish, i do, and if i cant i move to the next post.

What would be great is if people who have had their wish granted go back and edit their post....so the next wish could be granted etc etc

xBlackXHeartx26
10-14-2005, 06:49 PM
My wishes on VMK are:
* Get compleate yellow princess dress
* Pirates couch
* A seagull hat.

x13igDudex12
10-14-2005, 07:22 PM
basicly i would like a pair of mickey ears gold or something along with teleportation (teleportation more then ears)

Captain Brain
10-14-2005, 08:42 PM
What I really really want...

More dis people on my friend list.Its like you people don't like me or something...lol Still I would like more disers on my list. :wizard:

lab_girl
10-14-2005, 09:41 PM
What I really really want...

More dis people on my friend list.Its like you people don't like me or something...lol Still I would like more disers on my list. :wizard:

LOL, are you on right now?

Saxsoon
10-14-2005, 09:50 PM
If anyone has a spare space suit that would be great, i would willingly give the cowboy suit, except for shoes ( don't have them )

Captain Brain
10-14-2005, 10:15 PM
LOL, are you on right now?
I WILL find you lol.I found MousseDude by searching dis.(it actally works)I have a knack for finding people. :rotfl:

Maleficent2
10-15-2005, 05:38 AM
Here is my new list:

Series 1 (6 cards)

Mal

PS the codes can have been used or not just would really love the cards.... I would not turn down any un used codes

Thqank you my DIS friends for making my wish come true.....almost there ;)

OnceUponAStar*
10-15-2005, 06:04 AM
The things that I would really love is a seagull hat or space suit.. i'm hopeless at that astro blaster game..and theres no way i can get to disneyland..lol.

pokemon_master
10-15-2005, 06:38 AM
I REALLY want a candy cauldron! I was never actually able to get into the maze without crashing.

I also want inferno, but many players want that anyway..

disneymiss
10-15-2005, 07:28 AM
well, I know that they are rare and to trade you need rare but how to get rare when no one will let you trade for it, just like a teenagers first job, need experiance first, but you need the job first to get it....LOL

magic mirror - for my ballroom
grandfather clock - for my ballroom
pirate tables - for my cafe (need at least two to start with)
castle fireplace - would be nice for my cafe (sorry not sure what it is called)
wanted poster - but I think you get it for a quest in Disney (will be there
in 8 days will have to see)
Coffin transporters (2 sets to connect rooms)

and the knowledge on how to get all rooms from friends under my main name so I can have them all open at one time...LOL

thanks so much for anyone that would like to help

my character name:
main: awesomedisneymiss
: litbitcountri
: awesomemaggiegirl (guest979941) not sure if name was approved yet
: I have my sons but not sure if it is still a guest # and I don't know it
will ask and revise later
hope my wishes can come true, they do at Disney...LOL

BobRichmond
10-15-2005, 09:39 AM
...grandfather clock...
...pirate tables...
...castle fireplace...
...wanted poster... I think you get it for a quest in Disney (will be there in 8 days will have to see)...
...the knowledge on how to get all rooms from friends under my main name so I can have them all open at one time...

If you are going to WDW you will be able to get the grandfather clock on the VMK Insiders Tour. You also will be able to get the Wanted Poster by purchasing a photo at either the Splash Mountain or Buzz Lightyear attractions. Both of these items are exclusive to WDW at the moment.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "castle fireplace", but it could be the burning window you can only get on the Disneyland (CA) VMK Insiders Tour.

If you mean the pirate map tables you might still be able to get them from the Kellogg's website.

As far as rooms there is no way that ownership can be transferred on them. If you link them by teleport anybody can access them from one of your rooms, but whoever owns the room will have to do all the decorating for them.

disneymiss
10-15-2005, 10:30 AM
Bob Richmond

thank you so much, that helps me alot to understand and I guess it was the burning window....sorry about that did not know the name......

do you know if you go on the quest tours can I take my scooter, do not think my asthma will let me walk all around, not even for that....LOL last 3 years I have be doomed to use it.....not happy about it but I miss alot when I go down to WDW and why stay in my room because I can walk far enough cause of getting out of breathe....

BobRichmond
10-15-2005, 09:45 PM
...do you know if you go on the quest tours can I take my scooter...
You can take your scooter on the WDW VMK Insiders Tour and participate fully as long as you can get out of the scooter for the Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain, and Haunted Mansion attractions. For Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion the tour group uses handicapped entrance anyway. I'm not sure how the Big Thunder Mountain will be handled (the group normally uses the FASTPASS line), but it is not essential to go on that attraction for any of the prizes.

The also can be said for most of the attractions you might have to do to answer the quest questions (Stitch's Escape, Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Snow White, and Big Thunder). The only one that may be a problem is the Swiss Family Treehouse as the answer is all the way at the top of the tree. However either the answer can be given to you by the cast member at the attraction's entrance or the cast member at VMK Central may just give you the answer.

QueenCourt
10-15-2005, 09:56 PM
Well I have a couple things on the good 'ol (I MEAN OLD!!!!!!!!!!) list:
Yellow Dress (no crown needed)
Full Space Suit
Sorcerer Ears
Inferno
ALOT OF CREDITS FOR MAGIC CARPET

***I have given away a chicken hat to a person I have randomly met, and I think something good is in store for me :)***

Fool4Disney
10-16-2005, 11:25 PM
I would love a cowboy suit, complete with a cowboy hat. I wonder if I'll get a visit from my fairy godmother!

VMK name: ThinkThinkThink

LittleRydia
10-16-2005, 11:40 PM
I know I havnt been a dis member long but hey a girl can dream ^_^ ever since I first seen a chicken hat, i feel in love with it! for the fact i own 14 live chickens XD.

yes i know its really a seagull.. but its so cute! and looks like a chicky.

lovethattink
10-17-2005, 06:37 AM
I'd love to have a pair of Indian boots. That was one item I didn't buy and regret that decision.

BobRichmond
10-17-2005, 08:50 AM
I'd love to have a pair of Indian boots. That was one item I didn't buy and regret that decision.
If you mean boots to go with the recent sale of the indian feather headress and shirt, there were no boots or pants specifically for it. The cowboy/girl pants and boots work pretty well with it and might be still for sale under clothing (they were).

lovethattink
10-17-2005, 08:53 AM
If you mean boots to go with the recent sale of the indian feather headress and shirt, there were no boots or pants specifically for it. The cowboy/girl pants and boots work pretty well with it and might be still for sale under clothing (they were).

Whichever the boots were that were sold the same day. Those are the ones I'm talking about. I've been wearing my explorer boots with the cowboy stuff. What I wanted to do was wear the boots from that day with another costume for Halloween. My son got the boots, but he will not trade them to me. He said they were called indian boots. I called them cowboy boots.

Maleficent2
10-17-2005, 09:01 AM
yes they were called Indian Boots I wear them with alot of things esp my yellow princess attire since I was too poor when it came out to afford the shoes....no mules then for me.

They have spurs on the back so I think they are more cowboy boots also.

I will look in my inventories of my other characters and see if I bought another pair for you....I don't think I did but I will look and if I did you can have them.

Mal

BobRichmond
10-17-2005, 09:15 AM
The cowboy/girl pants and boots work pretty well with it and might be still for sale under clothing (they were).
They are actually called Native American boots and are NOT for sale any longer. I guess I was totally wrong in my message, except for the part about no Native American pants. SORRY.

lovethattink
10-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Yay, I got the boots as a gift from Moussedude!

Sonya
10-18-2005, 09:36 AM
Ok, I'm trying this, I would like a code for the space suit. I would also love Mickey ears. I have 2 diver helmets to trade for either of them. I could also get a code for you for the diver outfit. I have complete set of Hong Kong pins and some furniture if you would like.

**edited to add: I got my ears and suit! Thank you all so much!!!!!!**

DarthJordan
10-18-2005, 10:03 AM
OK here is my wish list:

Lots of Halloween stuff for my room (I need to be gifted BEFORE the 25 of October)

Teleportation magic

Invisibility magic

I hope I get gifted! :goodvibes

disneymiss
10-18-2005, 11:11 AM
there are codes for the suits?? I thought you had to play for them

I wish I was gifted:

not pickie either:

space suit
princess outfit
cowboy or cowgirl outfit
I quess the stuff I would of missed when I forgot about playing when beta
what was I thinking, guess it was because you only could get on
street and I did not understand......stupid I was now I am addicted
my maroon short top with gold necklace back....

awesomedisneymiss
litbitcountri
guest966095
guest979941

wishingblues
10-18-2005, 03:11 PM
what would you trade for both or just boots or shirt post or im me

Maleficent2
10-26-2005, 07:46 AM
:wave: .Here is my new list:

All series 2

Series 1 (6 cards)

Mal

thanks again to everyone who has been fulfilling my card wish list.....Mal :teeth: :goodvibes

NJ Mike
10-26-2005, 08:12 AM
Mal, did you get one of the sheets from the DVD with the herbie code? If not, i can send you mine soon as my brother gets around to entering the code lol.

Califgirl
10-26-2005, 08:49 AM
Mal, I thought I sent you the 5/6 card. Retro Mickey shirt. Did I forget to include it? Please let me know. I think I have another.

plushies_lovergg
10-26-2005, 04:06 PM
you know i have allways wanted another space suit. in fact i had one but something dreadfull happened to it. it was saddly stolen:( i cry over it, for i traded a lot of items for it and never took it off :( all i want is my space suit back

Maleficent2
10-26-2005, 04:35 PM
Mal, I thought I sent you the 5/6 card. Retro Mickey shirt. Did I forget to include it? Please let me know. I think I have another

no you included it I thought I removed it before I posted..ooops.

Mal, did you get one of the sheets from the DVD with the herbie code? If not, i can send you mine soon as my brother gets around to entering the code lol.

Only if the codes work :rotfl2:

Here is my new list:

All series 2

Series 1 (6 cards)

All series 2....

Mal

momto2inKC
10-26-2005, 05:21 PM
My wish list only includes 1 item....Mickey ears!!! I have managed to miss out on them everytime they are being sold :confused3

VMK- luvinwdw

qruthie
10-26-2005, 10:16 PM
no you included it I thought I removed it before I posted..ooops.

Only if the codes work :rotfl2:

Mal, I have a spare (used) Wanted Poster card. PM me if you want it! :rotfl:

Ruth
qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

Captain Brain
10-31-2005, 06:57 PM
Bump!

I would seriously love teleport if anyone wants to gift.

For my brother:Herbie code

~Billy~

MaliaMichelle
10-31-2005, 07:18 PM
pink heartless hampers and gold rope for me.

Inferno and gold rope for my son WildCatKris

oh, and the winning lottery numbers for this next weekend please. I will split it with you!!

PopStar
10-31-2005, 07:44 PM
well..i want many things as you can see by my signature..lol
lets see..

haunted mansion suit ( gray )
madame leota pin
magic
costumes
furniture
princess hat
top hat
cool things lol :rotfl:
quest stuff
rare things

well.. i guess that is retty much it in general. lol :rotfl: look in my signature for more :earseek: :rolleyes: i coulc always add mre if you want me to
:rotfl2:

PatriciaH
10-31-2005, 09:09 PM
Oh here it goes:)

I wish for:
Inferno
Lion Pin
Candy Cauldron
Submarine Pin

:banana:

4fosterkids
10-31-2005, 10:38 PM
My wish list only includes 1 item....Mickey ears!!! I have managed to miss out on them everytime they are being sold :confused3

VMK- luvinwdw
black or gold?

cteddiesgirl
11-01-2005, 12:50 AM
No longer need the tent room thanks to :worship: BobRichmond
No longer need the VIP badge thanks to :worship: TinkerTracy

I would still love to have the following
one of the princess outfits. Any of them. princess: No longer need.

I would also some of the purple or green discontinued and quest stuff (esp. Barrel Seat Green, Pirate Throne Green, Pirate Treasure Chest Purple, Cactus Arm Chair Green or sea green)
Flaming window
Nemo's pink chair (I have all the others)
Davey Crockett's Canoe Couch Red
Tom Sawyer's Island Tee Pee Red
And actually I'd like anything that's rare, discontinued or quest that's red except penny press. (Thinking ahead to Christmas :))
Master Gracie's Grandfather Clock
Magic Mirror
And of course the Haunted Mansion room (It's so cool. I could do a lot with that room).

To add to my list: Candy Cauldron! I had heard that it would be sold and it never was. I was never able to get it during the fiasco of a maze event. :(

BriarRosie
11-01-2005, 07:48 AM
There's only two things left I truly want to have:

Dancing Inferno
Seagull Hat

Short list, but hard to get stuff. :(

marypops!
11-01-2005, 08:49 AM
ok this is not for me but my sister
i said i would get her the blue and gold dress yesterday but forgot all about it until i fell asleep

so if you see someone online called xcaviex or terrifictink please give it to them (xcaviex already has the dresses and is my other sister but she is on more then terrifictink)

marcm
11-01-2005, 10:42 AM
one thing only inferno

JungleCruiseSkipper
11-01-2005, 11:04 AM
I've got a list of things I'd like:

Skipper Pants (Yellow or Green)
Skipper Top (Green)
Skipper Boots
Haunted Mansion Top (Black)
Haunted Mansion Pants and Shoes (Grey or Black)
Top Hat
Gold Ears
Complete Princess (Pink or Blue)
Princess Top (Yellow)
Tiara - Gifted by Miakoda (THANK YOOOOOU!)
Herbie Suit (Complete)
Space Suit (Complete)

VMK - Trevelyan

Tishke
11-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Hmm...I was lucky enough to win Inferno this weekend. How that happened :confused3 The only things left on my list that I want:

Candy Cauldron
Green Flips
Pirate Girl costume

Easy, right? :rotfl:

momto2inKC
11-01-2005, 12:03 PM
black or gold?

I forgot to update...i got Mickey ears! lol Well, I bought the purple princess hat with ears and i'm one happy girl now :goodvibes

MiakodaWDW
11-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Genie Miakoda is granting 3 wishes today. I already sent you all PM's but just in case, I will post here:

MaliaMichelle: giving you 2 pink heartless hampers

Popstar: giving you grey HM suit (no hat ) but I want Diver's Helmet, cause I really wanted to keep the suit for trade value but will never wear it! ;)

JungleCruiseSkipper: Tiara, you got it.

Just answer my PM everyone and we will set up a meeting!

Granting more wishes whenever I can!

:flower: ~Mia~ :flower:

MiakodaWDW
11-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Hmm...I was lucky enough to win Inferno this weekend. How that happened :confused3 The only things left on my list that I want:

Candy Cauldron
Green Flips
Pirate Girl costume

Easy, right? :rotfl:

sorry to yell but.....THERE'S A PIRATE GIRL COSTUME????

how do I get this??? I will give almost anything!!!!!

:flower:~Mia~:flower:

BriarRosie
11-01-2005, 12:41 PM

Whoa, Nelly! That pirate girl costume has not been released yet. It's
still a "teaser" we've seen testers wear.

MiakodaWDW
11-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Ok, I guess I will post my wish list too. Luckily, most of my wishes have been granted, but there are a few things I *really* want. Not likely I'll get them, but here goes!

~Haunted Conservatory Room Code
~Tent Room Code
~Pirate Couch (the red one that looks like a day-bed)
~Magic Mirror

~Seagull hat: since I so stupidly traded mine away to a begger the moment I got it...but I want this the least b/c it will not be for me but I will hold onto it for someone who *really* deserves it in my opinion! Maybe a prize or something....I dunno. Or use it for "Miakoda's Make Your Day Foundation" (some days I just go into an random room and give something cool to a kid to brighten their day with a nice surprise!)

MiakodaWDW
11-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Whoa, Nelly! That pirate girl costume has not been released yet. It's
still a "teaser" we've seen testers wear.

Oh, man, I was getting all worked up. I hope it comes out soon! Like BEFORE next Halloween!

~Mia

Tishke
11-01-2005, 01:45 PM

LOL, sorry I got your hopes up. I figure it never hurts to want something new....I mean, once it gets released, we are going to all be after it. It gives me a little goal to work towards :rotfl2:

Maleficent2
11-01-2005, 02:51 PM
sorry MiaKoda

I read where Yavn said there are no plans for releasing Pirate Girl anytime soon, if at all. :(

Maleficent2
11-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Here is my new list:

All series 2

Series 1 (6 cards)

Mal

:maleficen

and thanks to PinPrincess for my Fireworks MAgic!

NJ Mike
11-01-2005, 03:00 PM
sorry MiaKoda

I read where Yavn said there are no plans for releasing Pirate Girl anytime soon, if at all. :(

ooh, ooh, can i start a rumor? huh? Huh? lol maybe they will release it when P.O.T.C. II comes out in the theatres? :confused3

then again, they didnt release the HANUNTED MANSION game on HALLOWEEN DAY did they? another opportunity missed by the fine folks at vmk. :rolleyes:

oh i forgot, back on track...

i want...

i want...

hmm, I want to split the lottery with MaliaMike. Inferno can wait lol.

Maleficent2
11-01-2005, 03:08 PM
that would be what you and I would do if we ran VMK but since we do not and it seems forethought is not a strong suit over there....well....

hey can I use your new avatar? I just heart it!!!!

Mal

PopStar
11-01-2005, 03:23 PM
well..i want many things as you can see by my signature..lol
lets see..

madame leota pin
magic
costumes
furniture
quest stuff
rare things

well.. i guess that is retty much it in general. lol :rotfl: look in my signature for more :earseek: :rolleyes: i could always add more if you want me to
:rotfl2:

^ my updated list ^

lovethattink
11-01-2005, 10:23 PM
My list is down to just this one. I really want Sorcerer Mickey Ears. I now have a trade room and am willing to trade everything in that room for them, plus pins.

BriarRosie
11-02-2005, 12:30 AM
My list is down to just this one. I really want Sorcerer Mickey Ears. I now have a trade room and am willing to trade everything in that room for them, plus pins.

I've been reading that they're going to bring back the Sorcerer Mickey ears,
so maybe you'll want to hold off for a while. I'm not sure if that is a rumor
based on fact, but I'd wait until more info gets out. :)

qruthie
11-04-2005, 07:58 AM
My list just off the top of my head:
Inferno!!! (Duh)
Explorer's Tent Room Code
The Pirate Game Doubloon Pins (the game just plops me back in the game lobby after level 1 stage 1)
Blue Stuff - to make a blue room
Green Stuff - to make a green room AND to make a Christmas room
Yellow Stuff - you guessed it - to make a yellow room
Some Rocket Couches (I have two or three of the quest ones but it totally stinks that there isn't a single one available in the store, VMK - create a new color or something!)

My main problem is I spent all my credits for the Halloween stuff so I don't have anything to trade right now. Hopefully my stable of mules will help rectify the credit situation very soon.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

cteddiesgirl
11-04-2005, 01:36 PM
If you don't know already, Sorceror ears are now in the Emporium! :) Go get them while you can. :)

lovethattink
11-04-2005, 04:20 PM
If you don't know already, Sorceror ears are now in the Emporium! :) Go get them while you can. :)

Yay!! I got them. Thanks!

MiakodaWDW
11-04-2005, 07:59 PM

Yo, girlie, what is the name of your Trade Room? I'd like to check it out :)

:flower: ~Mia~ :flower:

Captain Brain
11-04-2005, 08:31 PM
I would like,
1:a pair of stitch teleporters...I would like them for a new room idea.

MORE DETAILS TO COME!!

Saxsoon
11-09-2005, 08:36 PM
i would like to ask for one of the space mountain codes. i am hopeless at the game. i will keep trying and if i do win, i will notify here. thank you

disvaclub92
11-09-2005, 08:42 PM
I would love to get a Space Mountain Room Code for my girls - GAwesomeGirl and DisSwim Girl. Mummy really stinks at the game.

Mcbain
11-09-2005, 09:23 PM
I really want Inferno. I've been playing since virtually day 1 (Beta day 1), and this has been the most elusive item for me. I'm pretty good at the Tomorrowland games, so I'd be willing to trade Space Suit and Space Mountain room codes for Inferno. (BTW, the Space Mountain room is pretty cool :))

Someybody
11-09-2005, 09:56 PM
I would love a Space Mountain guest room! :) :) :rotfl2: Oh and dont forget inferno! Congrats on this thread being a sticky Mike!

Coasterguy
11-10-2005, 03:58 AM
I really would like a pair of Purple/Pink dress shoes and a crown.

Would also like the new quest pins.

Of course I would like a green and mint green rocket and a yellow slipper chair, but I don't think that will ever happen.

I have a set of unsed quest cards from DLR. These include the Fantasyland, Adventureland and Frontierland quest pins. Let me know if you still need them. I can PM you the codes or if you PM me your address i can send you the set of cards.

Coasterguy
11-10-2005, 04:00 AM
really right now i want my -friend- who is going for his first time to so the quests for me but not get hooked up on VMK so i get everything :)

and i think the pirate quest will be out when he goes hurray

oh and i want to finish my line ride Wheee!!

It's been a while did you get your quest cards. I have an unused set from DLR. If you want them let me know.

Coasterguy
11-10-2005, 04:19 AM
All Series 2

I have 12 Quest cards from DLR. 3 of those are the Series 2 quest pins. Do you want those? Do you want a set of Quest Brochures from DLR. If you want I'll mail you the whole set.

Stephen

And yes i actually have 3 sets of quest cards for the other 2 people that I offered them to.

Coasterguy
11-10-2005, 04:22 AM
I have some extra unsed quest cards from DLR. If there is something specific from one of the quests that someone wants let me know. Sorry these are just the regular quests not Pirates or Haunted Mansion.