View Full Version : we are bacK! and have a few photos for you all
09-20-2005, 06:28 AM
Hi we are back!
we had a fantastic time and the wedding was perfect! We had 4 disney characters and a major domo! it was cool! please feel free to ask any questions that you may have! I will be doing a trip report soon plus a wedding report also! will hopefully get it done soon!
09-20-2005, 06:35 AM
Great pics! I love the different assortment of characters. They sure did give you guys enough time with them for lots of pics! Love the wedding location, so pretty. Now if I can just convince bf to get married in WDW instead of Vegas :rotfl2:
09-20-2005, 06:41 AM
Wow, four characters AND a major domo!!! It really looked fun :3dglasses Your DH looked good in pink too :goodvibes Can't wait to read more...
09-20-2005, 07:04 AM
Congratulations...you both look great!! What wonderful pics...
09-20-2005, 07:59 AM
you guys looked great and all those characters my god that must have been super expensive! But well worth it I bet!
Congrats and many magical wishes!
Lorapinky, looks like you had a fabulous time! CONGRATULATIONS!
My questions are:
1. What time was your wedding?
2. What time did the limo charter begin?
3. How much was the marriage license and which court house did you go to?
4. Did you have a dinner reception afterwards?
5. Who was your photographer?
6. Who was your coordinator?
Thanks in advance for your reply...I have less than two weeks and we'll be at Sunset Pointe ...
09-20-2005, 09:35 AM
You look so beautiful in your dress. I also love your DH's tux. It looks like you two had a blast. Congratulations!
09-20-2005, 09:37 AM
Beautiful and fun! That's the kind of wedding I want! Congrats, and I'm sure the memories were worth every penny paid! :flower:
09-20-2005, 09:54 AM
Great pics, who was your photographer?
09-20-2005, 09:56 AM
What GREAT pictures and what a BEAUTIFUL day!!! Randy did a GREAT job and you and your hubby are SUPER CUTE! I have to ask though . . . . The Beast, Scrooge Mcduck, Crullela and Stitch? Besides maybe being your favorite characters, is there a hidden story about the four that we should all know about? :confused3 Just wondering . . . . :p Anywho! Can't wait to read your report and thanks again for sharing!
09-20-2005, 11:44 AM
aww, congratulations, thanks for sharing your wedding photos. my mom got such a kick out of cruella being there.
09-20-2005, 01:05 PM
Those are AWESOME photos! Congratulations to you and your new hubby and Best Wishes for the years to come!
Maybe, someday, I'll have a Disney Wedding! :genie:
09-20-2005, 02:36 PM
Congratulations!!! You looked beautiful! :bride:
09-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!
09-20-2005, 03:11 PM
You make such a beautiful bride. And how adorable was that photo of you and the Beast! Almost as good as the one of you and your new hubby. You make such a cute couple. Couple questions:
1) Were did you get your dress, it's stunning!
2) When you met with your EM on your site visit, did she give you a list of characters available to use besides those few on the website? If the Beast is available, I might just make mine a character wedding too.
09-22-2005, 10:35 AM
Hi everyone! thank you for your kind comments and will answer the questions asked by MEME and JILLYBEAN626 and evilinaDM101.
1) our wedding was at 11:00am
2) our limo charter began at 10:00am, by partner was picked up at 10am and I was picked up at 10:30am, we had the limo for 4 hours.
3) we went to the courthouse in Kissemee and it cost just under $100
4) Yes we had a dinner reception afterwards and it was at the concourse steakhouse!!! it was so much fun, the staff were so kind and gave us free stawberries and champagne!!! they were swooning over my dress which made me feel fab! would highly recommend eating there!
5) Our photographer was the one and only Randy chapman! he was so so so nice and took 500 photos...in our contract we were told about 150 photos would be taken so we were VERY happy!
6) our coordinator was Kelly, she was nice enough though we saw little of her with it being an intimate wedding
1) The dress was actually from the the USA even though im english! I just couldnt find the dress that I wanted here, so with many hours blonked at my computer I found it on a website! yes on a website! My mum was horrified when I told her but once the dress arrived she knew I had done the right thing! I still needed it altered etc like a normal wedding dress but with that it fitted like a glove!
2) We werent given a list of the characters but were told that the 'typical' characters were mickey, minnie etc... and dont get me wrong I love mickey :earboy2: but just wanted characters that I saw as my fav!
The reason we chose....
Cruella de vil is because I love love love 101 dalmatians (and stayed at the 101 dalmatians hotal at the all stars!!!) I knew I couldnt have 101 dalmatians walking down the aisle (as my hubby had told me many times) so thought it made sense for me to have cruella. Also 2 years ago I had gone to disney in Paris and loved it! but during a parade I had my dalmatian bag and cruella saw it and started to grab it of me..it was so funny and it made my day! so we both thought that it would be nice to have her there.
Scrooge Mcduck is because my partner is very similer to him tee hee hee :earsboy: but he happens to also be his fav character. In fact has a teddy version of him that he cuddles every night :blush:
The Beast is because I love the Beauty and the Beast movie, but also whilst in Paris we met him and I just knew I had to have him at our wedding!
Stitch is because he is GREAT!!! I am totally in love with stitch, he was by far the best character at our wedding just becasue he was very funny and kept trying to steal my wedding ring and was very attention seeking which made the day very cute and funny!
Well I hope that I have answered everything, please feel free to ask anything!
09-22-2005, 12:37 PM
So CUTE!! And the idea about the dalmations walking you down the aisle would've have been SUPER cute too!! BUT I am a Villians fan:maleficen and Cruella did just as great!! It's nice to see Scrooge Mcduck too since you hardly see him in the parks! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Oh and by the way . . . . .
I LOVED YOUR STITCH!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE HIM TOO!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.