PDA

View Full Version : My sister is getting married!! Help needed!

pyrxtc
09-19-2005, 08:26 PM
My little sister is getting married. She is completely Cinderella obsessed and always has been. I need to find a Cinderella/Prince Charming cake topper. Any other idea's you have would be awesome. Pictures of things would be a huge bonus!! She is my first sibling to be married besides me. Woohoo!!
:cool1: :cool1:

SRUAlmn
09-19-2005, 09:22 PM
I have the perfect one!! My friend got one from her future husband for Christmas last year and I want the same one. It's a Lenox Cinderella and Prince Charming cake topper. I was going to put in the link to the picture, but I just searched the Lenox site and it's not there anymore. I don't think they discontinued it because I just saw it in a Hallmark store about a week ago. It's really pretty. Maybe do a general internet search for Lenox Cinderella cake topper?

SRUAlmn
09-19-2005, 09:24 PM
Here, I found it on another site...
http://www.nowandforeverweddings.com/wedding%20store/wedding%20cake%20accessories/cinderella%20wedding%20cake.shtml

twojo21
09-19-2005, 09:50 PM
check out mousseshoppe.com under weddings they have a cinderella cake topper as does laughingplacestore.com

pyrxtc
09-19-2005, 09:51 PM
thank you!

jennycee
09-20-2005, 05:44 PM
Congratulations on your sister's wedding!

I am a graphic artist and do invitations and wedding packages. I have done a lot of girls that are on this board too! I am working on a Cinderella-Theme wedding right now and probably have a lot of stuff your sister might be interested in. Take a look at my website, go to the custom page and you can see the invites I did for this wedding. If she would like to see some of the other stuff I am working on for this wedding she can email me. I would love to help in any way! Just let me know. Keep looking here, the boards are FABULOUS...actually the girls are all fabulous, I find so much good info here for my clients.

It is so much fun I want to do it all over again!

SRUAlmn
09-20-2005, 07:54 PM
your link isn't working...

Also, I was in WDW when you had your wedding there last year. How fun to think that I may have seen you. We did see a few brides and a BUNCH of people with the wedding Mickey ears on.