PDA

View Full Version : More VR Questions

Mommy Poppins
09-15-2005, 01:24 PM
As I posted, we are thinking of cancelling our DCL vow renewal and just staying extra days at Disney and having it there. So, I am almost a Disney :bride: !!! I have a call into FTW (I think the message box was for "Gloria"), but haven't heard anything back yet. :rolleyes1 (Don't they know how impatient I am!! LOL)

My questions are these: Is the VR the same price no matter which location you use? Also, it says that the cake and toast are for 4 guests, does that include the bride and groom or is that four additional guests?

For anyone who has done the VR is there any type of "reception" other than the cake and champage after the ceremony? Wondering if we can still have "our" dance, etc.

Thanks Brides! :wave:

RangerPooh
09-15-2005, 01:56 PM
I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability. Hvae you checked out Andrea's site? Here's the link to it (I hope it works) http://www.yourfairytale.com/intimate.html This site explains the package and pricing both Premium and Deluxe as well as the sites available with each package. It also lists the price for an add-on VR. It also has pictures of what the bouquest look like, photography included, and the planning packet.

With regards to the 4 people cake/toast I can't answer that but I've read somewhere that you could 'buy' more. Perhaps substituting a sparkling cider for the wine would give you some leeway, but I'm not sure.

As for a reception there is the cake cutting and toast, other than that you'll schedule it on your own. Some Initimate couples have had receptions at various resturants on resort property (ie: Chef Mickey's, Yatchsman Steakhouse or Ohana's). HTH.

hmgolden
09-15-2005, 02:13 PM
For anyone who has done the VR is there any type of "reception" other than the cake and champage after the ceremony? Wondering if we can still have "our" dance, etc.

Thanks Brides! :wave:

You'll have the opportunity to dance w/ your husband at the cake and champagne reception.

Mommy Poppins
09-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Thank you so much for the info!!!!