PDA

View Full Version : Yard Sale Bargains today!

Disneynutbsv
09-10-2005, 07:18 PM
I got a 2005 Mickey Mouse that is holding a backpack and says, "Where the party never ends" He looks like he's got a lanyard around his neck with some pins. Says Walt Disney World on his hat, shorts and shirt, he's wearing some really flashy sneakers and around 18" tall, all for..................

$1.00!!

I was so excited, my daughter will be bringing him down with us to ASmo with us:) I wonder how much he was down at WDW?

BeccaGrace
09-10-2005, 07:20 PM
OMG--That is an awesome deal! I am jealous--congrats!

vossjemi
09-10-2005, 08:45 PM
I got the cutest Mickey Mouse Sweater for my DS3. It is actually woven into the material.

Price = $1.00!

bettyann29
09-11-2005, 10:32 PM
I got a 2005 Mickey Mouse that is holding a backpack and says, "Where the party never ends" He looks like he's got a lanyard around his neck with some pins. Says Walt Disney World on his hat, shorts and shirt, he's wearing some really flashy sneakers and around 18" tall, all for..................

$1.00!!

I was so excited, my daughter will be bringing him down with us to ASmo with us:) I wonder how much he was down at WDW?

We were just at WDW last week and depending on his size I would say the price would start around $13 to anywheres in the range of $20-- either way you got a bargain!!

Disneynutbsv
09-11-2005, 11:32 PM
We were just at WDW last week and depending on his size I would say the price would start around $13 to anywheres in the range of $20-- either way you got a bargain!!

cool, thanks!

swilshire
09-12-2005, 06:09 AM
Estate sale bargain - An older baby grand piano for $250. I looked at it on Friday, but couldn't be sure about the condition. I didn't want to buy one that couldn't be repaired or wouldn't stay in tune. I took DSs (the piano players) and DH (the musician) back Sunday. They can't be sure either, but think it can be fixed up musically for a reasonable sum. Now we've just got to figure out how to move it!

Also found a nice computer monitor at an auction at a local church for $50 to replace mine that got fried by a power surge last weekend. It appears to be brand new. Got a Pluto phone for $20, but got outbid on the Mickey phone.

Sheila