PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Perks???

bunny213
09-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Okay...I signed up onto my account at Disney Chase Visa....but when I get to the page for the Disney perks and offers...there's nothing there. :confused3 What have I done wrong? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!! Barb

ceecee
09-10-2005, 03:58 PM
There are very few perks with this card. We are planning to cancel it and use our other rewards card. They offered double bonus points (which never did come out double for us) and every now and then you get a coupon for a few $ off a CD or DVD. I have also gotten 10% at Disneydirect and coupons for a % off at TDS.

buzz2400
09-10-2005, 07:10 PM
occasionally they have a free screening of a disney movie. The last one was valiant. You also get a free picture with characters at epcot and some discount at the big disney store at the marketplace. Not such great perks but better than nothing.

CheapMom
09-10-2005, 09:28 PM
The free movies and 1% rewards are enough to keep me as a customer. We have seen 3 or 4 free movies in the past year - I have a family of 5 so that was a $30 - $40 savings each time we went because we probably would have paid to see those movies.
Right now you can get:
$50 onboard credit for Disney Cruise Lines
Character Meet n Greet cardholder exclusive character greeting w/free photo
10% off 25+ at World Of Disney (must ask for discount)
$4 off Disney On Ice
$10 Off greens fees
A bunch of Disneyland discounts
Most people say it is a lousy rewards card- they are probably right but it makes me happy to use the pretty Disney card :)