PDA

View Full Version : American Girl 75% OFF!!

abbylukesmom
09-09-2005, 04:13 PM
My local Hallmark store is closing out all American Girl products. The entire line is 75% off! I'm not sure if all Hallmarks are following suit, but the 2 I have visited are! A great deal!

imsayin
09-09-2005, 05:29 PM
I think they are getting rid of the line. My Hallmarks have been dwindling in AG stuff for a while.

tallpkb
09-09-2005, 08:07 PM
They don't have the full sized dolls, do they????

klj27
09-09-2005, 08:14 PM
I asked Hallmark about this once and was told that each store could independantly choose what they wanted to carry. Ours clearanced theirs last summer. I was able to get some nice stationery items at 90% off! I did notice that same Hallmark had Coconut items on clearance this summer.

Nicki
Hoping to take a Mother/Daughter trip to AG Place this year!

klj27
09-09-2005, 08:15 PM
They don't have the full sized dolls, do they????

Ours never did. The closest they had was the $20 miniature dolls.
They also carried book ends, stationery items, party supplies, statues, charms and bracelets. I am sure there was more, but that is all I can think of now.

kelleigh1
09-09-2005, 08:31 PM
No, Hallmark doesn't carry the dolls. I'm not sure that my niece is still as interested in American Girls as she once was, but I'm going to have to check out the sale anyway.

tinkerbellmagic
09-09-2005, 08:38 PM
Hi, do you know if they ever carry the 9" Girls of Many Lands dolls? Those have been discontinued, but just wondering.

Thanks for the heads up,
Tink

klj27
09-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Hi, do you know if they ever carry the 9" Girls of Many Lands dolls? Those have been discontinued, but just wondering.

Thanks for the heads up,
Tink

I don't remember ever seeing those there.

DianeV
09-09-2005, 09:07 PM
I was at one in Livonia MI yesterday and its 40% off but they only had some Coconut keychains and alot of Addy figurines etc..mostly Addy left only and a gift bag too I think..

imsayin
09-09-2005, 09:19 PM
do you know if they ever carry the 9" Girls of Many Lands dolls? Those have been discontinued, but just wondering

Hallmark didn't/doesn't carry the items found in the AG catalog/website. They have a separate line of American Girl products, like stationary, jewelry, little knick-knacks,etc. related to the AG dolls or Coconut.

ceecee
09-09-2005, 09:40 PM
The Dolls of Many Lands were not sold at Hallmark, they were discontinued I think, really beautiful dolls though, we have a few. The Hallmarks near us closed out last year in March I think, we got a lot of Coconut plush keychains and a large coconut, puzzles and cookie cutter sets.

TEXASPRINCESSES
09-09-2005, 10:12 PM
Yikes--do You Mean Coconut Cookie Cutter Sets--i Would Kill For Those As On The 24th Of September We Are Having A Coconut Birthday Party For My Daughter---i Missed All The Clearance Coconut Thingstuff At My Hallmark In Frisco, Tx--anyone In Dallas Area Seen Anything????

kleubanks
09-21-2005, 06:56 AM
You guys must be reading my mind! I was just thinking about posting to see if there was a free shipping code (I think their shipping is steep). Lo and behold, the code appeared. This board saves me a bundle. THANKS. :cool1:

tallpkb
09-21-2005, 09:57 AM
You guys must be reading my mind! I was just thinking about posting to see if there was a free shipping code (I think their shipping is steep). Lo and behold, the code appeared. This board saves me a bundle. THANKS. :cool1:

Did you get a free shipping code to purchase a doll from AG? If you did, could you share it with me? Thanks!

suevee
09-22-2005, 07:00 PM
My granddaughter loves AG. I would LOVE a free shipping code. Thanks

mermaidwannabe
09-22-2005, 07:57 PM
There was another thread a few pages back with a free shipping code for AG. It is:

376004, and I think the expiration date was 10/23.