PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a wiggles discount code for ticketmaster?

2buzzboys
09-08-2005, 07:29 PM
They are coming to the area was just wondering if I can save any $$ on the tickets.

DBarber600
09-08-2005, 09:09 PM
No, but I have to tell you that the Wiggles is one of the best concerts I 've been to! My kids loved it and DH and I had fun too. My favorite part is Captain Feathersword's magic buttons. I was laughing so hard I was crying. I hope they still do this bit so you can see it.

If you have floor seats or seats close to the floor (lower bowl), they will send their dancers out to collect roses for Dorothy and bones for Wags. If you go right up to the stage, Greg or Anthony may take them directly from you and they will accept drawings from kids. DS was able to hand a bone to Greg.

The first time we saw them, Murray and Jeff came out to collect roses and bones - we have really great pictures of our kids with them and they were super nice. The second time, Murray and Jeff ran through the upper balcony and visited with kids briefly.

You will have a great time!

Tinkerbelle32
09-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Can someone tell me how to find out if The Wiggles are coming to an area aound us? My kids would love it! Thanks in advance. :goodvibes

Befferk
09-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Can someone tell me how to find out if The Wiggles are coming to an area aound us? My kids would love it! Thanks in advance. :goodvibes

http://www.thewiggles.com.au/country/usa/concerts.html

We saw them in St Paul in August and we had a GREAT time!! My son is 3 and had a blast :love:

:wizard: Beth

PlaneJoy1
09-09-2005, 10:01 AM
We saw them last year in Atlanta and plan to go back in November again. I second the fact that this was one of the best shows I've been to.

If anyone knows of a discount code.... I would love it as well!

tiggger1
09-09-2005, 10:37 AM
The problem with the discount code is that the seats usually arent the greatest...usually way up the the nosebleeds...Also you dont get the best seats available if you get the early bird tickets....

we just went last month....it was great.....

marshallandcartersmo
09-09-2005, 01:44 PM
bumping!!! I'd love a discount code too! We saw the Wiggles in Nashville last year with a 9mnth old and a 3 year old and loved it!!

FYI---anyone over 12 mnths old needed a ticket when we went last year, I imagine it will be the same this year. So don't plan on just bringing an older baby along to the concert to watch with an older sibling. They'll need a ticket too!!

waspnest
09-09-2005, 02:39 PM
I don't think the Wiggles have been here since 2000, and it's getting frustrating!!! In 2003 We drove 10 hours to visit family and saw them in Pittsburgh. They were just in Pittsburgh again in August, but I figured for sure they'd hit NC on their fall swing through. Dd is an absolute nut for them. Ds was too, and he had so much fun when we went in 2003. I was SO hoping to be able to take dd. :(

ETA - OMG!! I just realized they'll be in Orlando when we're at Disney! Dare I try to fit that in?

PlaneJoy1
09-09-2005, 03:30 PM
I
ETA - OMG!! I just realized they'll be in Orlando when we're at Disney! Dare I try to fit that in?

Absolutely!!!!

DisneyMomx7
09-10-2005, 07:06 AM
We saw them in Philadelphia in August 2004 and 2005. They put on a great show. Even DH likes them and he thought it was going to be so boring the first time I had to drag him. Now he even enjoys going (although not nearly as much as ds who is somewhat obsessed with the WIggles).

lts862
09-10-2005, 09:34 AM
try "sail" or "sailing"
I can't remember which it is but we have see the Wiggles 6 times and they are WONDERFUL in concerts. The kiddies and adults will both enjoy themselves. Good Luck!! :goodvibes
Lynn

EDITED: Sorry I just re-read your post. The above is the pre-sale code word, NOT a discount. Sorry!! They are still worth the money........

2buzzboys
09-10-2005, 10:04 AM
The pre-sail code will work since they have not gone on sale yet. Thanks for all the info. Cant wait :cool1:

Disbug
09-11-2005, 03:02 PM
The pre-sail code will work since they have not gone on sale yet. Thanks for all the info. Cant wait :cool1:

How do you use a pre-sail code when they aren't on sale yet? I don't see any place on ticketmaster where they can be ordered... I know I am missing something! lol! :goodvibes

Annette_VA
09-11-2005, 04:42 PM
How do you use a pre-sail code when they aren't on sale yet? I don't see any place on ticketmaster where they can be ordered... I know I am missing something! lol! :goodvibes

Usually the pre-sale is a few days (or maybe even just 1 day) before they go on sale to the public. There will be a box to enter the pre-sale code.

I have to echo someone's sentiments above - the presale tix aren't always the best. I got some tickets in the presale that were way off to the side & way up in row L. The morning they went on sale to the public, I was able to get floor seats.

It really is a fun show. We've been twice. They put in a lot of humor for the adults, too. Seeing Captain Feathersword doing Quack Quack Quack Quack Cockadoodle Doo as Mick Jagger, AC/DC, and Metallica is worth the admission price :teeth:

strmtroopr96
09-13-2005, 12:05 AM
:Pinkbounc We have seen the Wiggles twice now. I have enjoyed the shows just as much as my DD. LOL Now DH wants to go next time too. :rotfl: Last August, my DD got to hand her rose right to Jeff. pirate: He's our favorite! LOL :goodvibes Rebecca

Shagley
09-13-2005, 12:08 PM
The Wiggles Tickets FREE Presale Password
Theater At Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

General Info:
Event : The Wiggles
Venue : Theater At Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
Event Date : Thursday, November 10, 2005 - 3:30 PM EDT

Onsale to General Public:
Saturday, September 17, 2005 - 10:00 AM EDT

Presale Info:
Start : Thursday, September 15, 2005 - 9:00 AM EDT