PDA

View Full Version : Disney Princess stuff at Dollar Tree!

Mom-to-2-Princesses
09-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Hi! Just got back from our local Dollar Tree and we have a new Disney Princess item. I think it arrived in the past week. :cheer2:

It is the cutest plastic zipper purse with pink or purple fur around the top, a sparkly heart with a Princess picture near the top, and filled with sparkly jacks and a nice size rubber ball. These look to be something I would see elsewhere for $3 - $4. The Princesses at our store included Ariel, Belle, and Cinderella. (however the tag showed other Princesses on it).

This would be a great party favor or stocking stuffer.

Enjoy!

princess: princess:

disneymac
09-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Wow - thanks - those sound like great favors for my little princess' birthday party!! Hope they have them at mine!

dazzled
09-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Wow! I'll have to check ours out tomorrow. I also have a princess: birthday party coming up next month. And she wants a princess: themed party. What a great idea for party favors. Thank you! :cool1:

crabmeal
09-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Our Dollar Tree had little notebooks with Disney covers. I was going to use it to wite all our PS'a and plans. I didn't want to wait in line so I went back this week and all the Disney notebooks were gone. So I have a cat Disney planner. So when you see something at Dollar Tree grab it while you can!

disneyfan551
09-09-2005, 09:08 AM
I found the jacks last weekend too, and saved them for my 4yo dd's stocking! She'll love them!

The Disney Bunch
09-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Our Dollar Store never seems to have this stuff! I want a good Dollar Store!

thelionqueen
09-09-2005, 09:44 AM
Our Dollar Tree had little notebooks with Disney covers. I was going to use it to wite all our PS'a and plans. I didn't want to wait in line so I went back this week and all the Disney notebooks were gone. So I have a cat Disney planner. So when you see something at Dollar Tree grab it while you can!

We went to a movie and there is a dollar store right next door. So we went over there to get candy and movie stuff and I saw the notebook (in plastic by Sandylion right?). I grabbed it not knowing what I was going to do with it, but, hey, it had Disney on it so I bought it :rotfl:

I have since put all our reservation numbers and other info into it, and it is nearly full! I'm glad I got it (sat in the drawer for 5 weeks) didn't know stuff went that fast!! :wave2:

gbmom
09-09-2005, 11:16 AM
Our dollar store had princess pencils, erasures, tiny notebooks and post-it, sidewalk chalk, little princess polly pocket type dolls, and the jacks. I picked up alot of it to make a princess bag for on the airplane. They also had the pencils, erasures, tiny notebooks and post-it in Mickey Mouse and Pooh.