PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Pens at Walmart $1

stepmom3
09-08-2005, 04:42 PM
They have the Toy Story pens now. I saw Buzz, Woody, Jesse and alien. There may have been others, but I grabbed a Jesse one and walked away quickly! But not before I noticed the sign that said "Peter Pan coming soon!" Great, will this never stop!! :rotfl:

spoon full of sugar
09-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Are these the fat ones the characters use to sign autographs? I love the alien!

daretodream
09-08-2005, 09:27 PM
i was just shopping at walmart and found a cinderella pen that lights up when you write. It was only $1.00. Would love to find the Toy Story for our son. :earsboy:

Disneyland_emily
09-08-2005, 10:11 PM
We have both the Toy Story sets and the princess sets currently...

I like them but hate to write with them so I filled a can with beans and stuck the 2 I bought (LGM and Squirt) so far in them :) I want to see the Peter Pan ones :) -em

It's A Happy Day
09-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Haven't seen the princess one yet - hope we get them here!!! So far I have - Mickie, Minnie, Nemo, Woody, Buzz, Alien, Jesse, and 1 other - think Gill from nemo - my DH just shakes his head at my disney obsession sometimes!!!

Ladybugsy
09-08-2005, 10:39 PM
i was just shopping at walmart and found a cinderella pen that lights up when you write. It was only $1.00. Would love to find the Toy Story for our son. :earsboy:

Check the store on Tyndall Parkway, they had the Toy Story ones the other day. I'm looking for Piglet.