PDA

View Full Version : Question about Disneydirect..

crabmeal
09-08-2005, 03:10 PM
I haven;t received two of my items form the stacking sale. They are both watches and it does say a few weeks for delivery. But there are no pending charges on the CC anymore. I hope they are still going to be delivered because one is a sweet 16 gift and one is a gift for my DS. On the website it says they are at distribution center. Should I call and make sure they are still on order?

n2mm
09-08-2005, 04:11 PM
I have about 7 things on backorder (one is a watch) and they will not show up on your pending until you get the confirmation that they are being delivered. All of my items are on my dis/visa and none are in pending. I have done this many times and it shouldn't be a problem. You can always call and check on the status of your items. My watch is being personalized, so was backordered 4 weeks. I have luggage due the end of the month; 2 walt/mm stautes due in october; 2 DL plaque due in November and a big statue due in December--none of these charges on are on cc bill, but are still active as I've received backorder notices for SOME of them and have called and checked on them.