PDA

View Full Version : I'm Soooooo Excited!!!!!

safaulk
09-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Our trip is 16 days away, and I'm so excited I just can't contain myself!!!! How do you keep from being so anxious while waiting? I get so jealous when I see someone else has only two, three, etc. days left before they leave. :rotfl2: Then again, the anticipation of knowing we have only about 2 more weeks before we leave is a good feeling. Am I making any sense? I'm sooooooo excited!!!!! Yay Disney!!!!!

donaldtutter
09-07-2005, 10:10 PM
we too are leaving in 16 days!! it will be here before you know it . i have really been looking forward to it but at the same time trying not to wish the summer away.

deide71
09-08-2005, 01:50 AM
:confused3 I am soooooo jealous!!!!! :confused3

momm2four
09-08-2005, 04:52 AM
I just hit the one month mark today, so I'm happy with you!!!! :sunny:
Enjoy the anticipation!

Lori P. :)

hallie615
09-08-2005, 05:41 AM
I'm having a really hard time waiting also. :upsidedow

WeluvDisney2
09-08-2005, 08:13 AM
We are leaving in 16 days too! :hourglass

WDWorBUST
09-08-2005, 08:25 AM
We're leaving at approximately the same time as you also (9/24)!! I'm getting so excited I can hardly stand it. And I can't stay focused on work for too long at a time. But I'm also hitting that we're leaving in two weeks panic - what do I still need to do :) It will be here before we know it!!

lorisnuts
09-08-2005, 09:09 AM
i am leaving in 15 days, on the 24th. :cool1: can't wait. :cool1: its my first big vacation in 9 years!!! half the bags are packed. other half will have to wait until the week before. DD is 5 i just don't think she realizes how close it is till we leave.

ceecee
09-08-2005, 09:17 AM
We are leaving in 14 days............worried about leaving our new dog and where to put her, but getting excited.

OhioTony
09-08-2005, 09:20 AM
We are excited about our trip too!..but, we watch the weather channel to keep us grounded! :earseek:

Here's to good weather & a fun trip! :wave2:

thelionqueen
09-08-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm jealous of you...you leave before us and I wish we were too. Good news is that DH has LOTS of work which is rare for this time of year and that means more Disney next year!

Cannot contain myself, I think I might start packing today...is it too soon? :rotfl2: Have FUn!!! :wave2:

KTSMOM
09-08-2005, 09:42 AM
We are leaving in 16 days too! I am very excited...makes it hard to work when all I can think about is being at Disney World!

YayDisney!
09-08-2005, 09:47 AM
We leave in 15 days, too!! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!

Yippee!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

fiveacesmmb
09-08-2005, 10:08 AM
16 days here too!!!!! Staying at POR...see you all there!!!!

BethR
09-08-2005, 10:21 AM
it will be here before you know it . i have really been looking forward to it but at the same time trying not to wish the summer away.

That is exactly the way that I feel. Although I will be VERY excited to GO on my Anniversary Trip, I am not excited to for that day to be here. Because although there are only 21 days until we leave, there are only 28 days until we return. The days go by so fast regardless and I would love for our 7 days at Disney to be in some kind of machine where we could stop time. :)

Princess Glenda
09-08-2005, 01:27 PM
16 days for us too! I'm getting very nervous! We've kept this trip a secret so far and I'm nervous now that I will blow it at the last minute! LOL. DH keeps watching the Weather Channel to check on upcoming storms. Let's hope everything will be calm.

safaulk
09-10-2005, 09:31 PM
16 days for us too! I'm getting very nervous! We've kept this trip a secret so far and I'm nervous now that I will blow it at the last minute! LOL. DH keeps watching the Weather Channel to check on upcoming storms. Let's hope everything will be calm.

How in the world can you keep a secret as big as this? I tried but let the cat out of the bag real fast! My daughter even asked me to keep it a secret from her the next time we go to WDW! I just couldn't do it!!

safaulk
09-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Got 10 more days to go now!!! Going into the single digits tonite at 12:00 am. I can't wait!! Wooooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like such a kid!!

elaine and the boys
09-13-2005, 08:34 PM
I'm very excited for you! At midnight tonight we only have 100 more days to go. Christmas with Mickey is coming....just not quite as soon as I'd like! :earsgirl:

StephMK
09-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Ack!! We leave 9/23 for POR also! I have been looking forward to it so much! However, lately things have been sooo busy that it's scaring me to be leaving next Friday. :earseek: I'm not worried about packing & things are pretty done but it's going to come up so fast as the next week is busy too. We need a break to spend time alone as a family so I'm hoping it'll all be really nice.

damom2daboyz
09-18-2005, 02:07 AM
:wave2: I soooo understand. I thought we weren't going to get to go this year but I finally gave in to the low airfare and booked. :jumping1:

My DH is the one working full time now and I work only casually, so, this is the first trip my youngest DS, Charlie, and I will be taking alone. I feel :guilty: leaving my DH behind but hopefully he will be alright.

When August rolled around I decided to tease my DH and told him that the Mouse had sent us a bill. He said, "For what?" and I told him, "Ah, he just thought we forgot to come this summer but he still wanted his share of our money." :rotfl2:

Hope you enjoy your trip! :wave2:

Princess Glenda
09-18-2005, 06:52 PM
How in the world can you keep a secret as big as this? I tried but let the cat out of the bag real fast! My daughter even asked me to keep it a secret from her the next time we go to WDW! I just couldn't do it!!

DH and I have been having fun keeping this secret and YES, it has been hard. DH washed and waxed the van this past week and DD noticed and pointed out that we normally don't wash and wax the van unless we are going on a trip. LOL. We leave on Saturday and so far the kids are clueless. I'm sure they are going to ask some questions when DH puts the car top carrier on this week. We are planning to leave on Saturday and act like we are taking a day trip--which is a norm for us. We'll get a couple of hours down the road and then say, "Let's keep driving and go to DISNEY!" They will be THRILLED!