PDA

View Full Version : Free Chuckee Cheese Coupons - Koolaid

mrsboz
09-07-2005, 11:17 AM
I bought the six pack of Koolaid and on the label they have a coupon for ten free tokens. They also have a coupon for a one topping pizza for $9.99. the koolaid cost me .99 cents. The tokens are worth $2.50. Tomorrow I am going to buy a bunch more Koolaid. They need the juice for school anyway and this way we'll get free tokens. How can you beat that?

christinadei
09-07-2005, 11:29 AM
We always take advantage of this deal. It really is a great deal. Just know that you can only use 3 at a time. I think it used to be 10, then 5 and now 3. But still, we normally take a group of about 5 of us (3 kids) and order seperately and use 3 each. And we share one of the 9.99 pizzas. So it normally only costs us about $20 for 5 people. Oh and sometimes I use the coupons, buy $5 worht of tokens, get $5 free. Even then, it's about $20 for all of us.

mrsboz
09-07-2005, 12:28 PM
That is awesome. I was thinking that I'd keep them in the car and if I drive by I would cash three in and use them the next time that we visit.

Do they have this as an ongoing deal? I noticed that most of the packages did not have these labels on the front. Does this mean that they are not going to have them any longer and it was a summer thing or does it mean that it is just coming out?

I'm sikked because my daughter is turning ten this month and that is where she wants to have her party.

Does anyone know the link for buy $5 get $5 worth of tokens?

Thank you.

christinadei
09-07-2005, 12:48 PM
It's not ongoing, they have them out only once a year, I think, but they seem to be out for probably 3-4 months. I usually pick up a few packs each time I see them.

What a great idea, to cash in 3 every time you are around there!

I don't know where that link is, whenever I see it, I print about 5 copies. Do a search on Chuck E Cheese coupons on this board and you shoudl find it.

goofiecrazy
09-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Hey there from a Chuck E Cheese employee here, if you take ur kids report card u get free tokens.. u can get up to 15 free tokens. At my store in Delaware we give u 15 tokens for ur card.. U just have to have a reoprt card for each kid to get the tokens..They should even take ur report cards from last school year..Check the web site for Chuck E. Cheese to get tokens when u buy a large pizza..Theres ones for a large pizza 20 tokens and one for 30 tokens..They even had a freeze pops(chuck e cheese ones) at my local dollar store where it was like 12 or 13 free tokens..
Hope this helps out!!
Wendy (Birthday Coordinator and long time employee)

goofiecrazy
09-07-2005, 06:25 PM
If i remember right Disney was making the shows we have at the stores for awhile cause it was rumored that Disney was going to open restuarants along the same line as Chuck E.Cheeses so they put together our shows for awhile..See even Disney is related to our big mouse in some way..