PDA

View Full Version : Ponchos in Target

homer424
09-06-2005, 09:13 PM
I wanted to pass this tid-bit along for anyone in search of cheap ponchos. n Target's $1 section they just put out ponchos in a few different colors. I believe they are of the thinner variety. They are also packed very small so you could probably pick up a bunch to bring with you. HTH!

lorik
09-06-2005, 11:06 PM
If these are the ponchos made by Coleman, they are great. DH bought a dozen of them for the 4 of us. They were very sturdy and we only got rid of the first set because after getting wet and being put back in plastic they started to smell. If we had taken them out of plastic at night they probaly would have been fine.

Target was also selling another brand that was made of a very flimsy plastic that tore as soon as it was opened. The Coleman ones are the only ones I would buy.

andychris14
09-07-2005, 06:18 AM
I bought both of them. I took the flimsy ones with us this year and are saving the colemans for next year.
The flimsy ones were aweful. My dh who is very broad riped his immediately. Mine went next. I would not even waste my money on them. They are horrible. Do not buy the other brand!!!

ceecee
09-07-2005, 08:57 AM
Dollar Trees have 2 packs for $1.00. We have even reused these and they work great, then we throw them out when we're finished.