PDA

View Full Version : DVC Resort Images for Signature Lines

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 09:18 AM
EDIT: I have since created more of these... you can see them all by CLICKING HERE!!! (http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/pages/Resorts/dvcresorts.htm)

I created a few DVC resort images and figured I'd post them for anyone that might want to use them in signature lines, etc. OKW and SSR are in my sig line... but here are the other resorts:

http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/bcv.jpg

http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/bwv.jpg

http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/vb.jpg

Here's 2 for VWL:
http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/vwl.jpg

http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/vwl2.jpg

Here's 2 for HHI:

http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/hhi.jpg

http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/hhi2.jpg

Enjoy! :goodvibes

EDIT: Please check the Signature Guidelines to make sure your signature is in compliance. You can only have 3 images and the width can not exceed 550 pixels. Each of these images are 400 pixels wide, so if you want to use 2, they need to be on separate lines (see my signature for example).

Disneygrl36
09-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Cool thanks!!!!!
Are you a member now?? You were responding to my thread when I was frustrated about closing....if you are then WELCOME HOME.
Can't wait to take my first trip home.

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 09:37 AM
Cool thanks!!!!!
Are you a member now?? You were responding to my thread when I was frustrated about closing....if you are then WELCOME HOME.
Can't wait to take my first trip home.

Yup, I'm officially a member. Closed on my resale and already did an add-on and booked my first ressies for March/April 2006 at BWV. :rolleyes1 :cool1:

EDIT: Disneygrl36, in your sig line, don't forget to put the IMG flags around the web address... or if click on the "Picture" button to insert the web address.

CRSNDSNY
09-06-2005, 09:46 AM
Nice images! I might use one if you don't mind!!!

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 09:50 AM
Nice images! I might use one if you don't mind!!!

Thanks and help yourself, that's why I posted them. :goodvibes

CRSNDSNY
09-06-2005, 09:54 AM
I love the night images! Thanks!!!

TammyAlphabet
09-06-2005, 10:08 AM
Okay, I need help. How do I put one of those in my signature? Sorry to ask but please help me. (UPDATE: I figured it out! Woo Hoo!!)

Thanks Vascubaguy!!!

Stimpy
09-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Thank you so much! They all look great! :)

CaliforniaDreaming
09-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Thanks!

dsneygirl
09-06-2005, 10:40 AM
Thank you very much , those are really nice.

spiceycat
09-06-2005, 10:47 AM
thank you!!!!

LoveToDisney
09-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't have a clue how to get YOUR DVC image into my signature? (edited...thanks for your help in getting it into my post)
You are so great to provide these beautiful images.

spiceycat
09-06-2005, 11:44 AM
pick the one you want

using your mouse - move over on top - click the right side

pick copy.

then go your profile (user CP), go to signature, click on the picture (IMG) then just paste it - remember to enclose with the other (IMG)

I am sure the techs can do better.

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't have a clue how to get YOUR DVC image into my signature?

You can get the URL (web address of the image) by right clicking on the image and selecting properties.

Then you can just copy the line below but put in the URL of the image you would want instead.

http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/okw3.jpg

That should work!

DukeStreetKing
09-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Thanks for taking the time to do this. They look great!

Gail & Joe
09-06-2005, 12:13 PM

LoveToDisney
09-06-2005, 12:17 PM
pick the one you want

using your mouse - move over on top - click the right side

pick copy.

then go your profile (user CP), go to signature, click on the picture (IMG) then just paste it - remember to enclose with the other (IMG)

I am sure the techs can do better.
Thanks so much!!!!!

LisaS
09-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Very nice! Thanks for making these available.

crazywig
09-06-2005, 12:46 PM
great job! don't mind if i help myself :)

where did you get the transparent logo?

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 12:50 PM
great job! don't mind if i help myself :)

where did you get the transparent logo?

Thanks

All of the images came from www.disneyvacationclub.com
I just edited and pieced them together to create these.

SnowyW
09-06-2005, 12:51 PM
I need help. edited....Thanks for the help and thanks for the pictures.

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 12:56 PM
I need help. I don't know know what I am doing wrong but it will not let me copy the image into my signature. I click on Insert Image and the Script comes up and it will not let me paste. What am I doing wrong.

Thanks.

What did you "copy" and what are you trying to "paste"?

You have to right-click on the image and select properties. Then you see the "web address" of the image and copy that address. When you go into your signature to edit, then you click on the insert image button and paste the web address (URL) and it should work.

Deemarch
09-06-2005, 12:56 PM
I was starting to get really excited and you have just pushed me over the top!!!!!

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 12:58 PM
I was starting to get really excited and you have just pushed me over the top!!!!!

Always glad to help :teeth:

rinkwide
09-06-2005, 01:14 PM
What, no cowbell?

Stitch 03
09-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the pix, they're great. Took me a couple of tries and finally got it to work.

CRSNDSNY
09-06-2005, 01:15 PM
There's never enough cowbell.

MomsGoneGoofy
09-06-2005, 01:19 PM
They are all beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to do this and sharing them.

sarhenty
09-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Here's mine! Thanks so much for putting in the effort and work!

pbharris4
09-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Hope you don't mind, but I'd LOVE to use your images! I just have the wording and it would nice to see the resort as well. Thanks!

AlaskaMOM
09-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Thanks VAScubaGuy!
You are always doing so much to make these boards such a nice place to find info. :goodvibes I love the pics, but will wait to add mine until after we close! Should be soon :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Disneygrl36
09-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Thanks for doing this vascubaguy!!!! And congrats of your new membership. You've already done an add-on......hmmmmmm. :rolleyes1 No way, I'll be able to talk my DH into that for awhile.

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Hope you don't mind, but I'd LOVE to use your images! I just have the wording and it would nice to see the resort as well. Thanks!

I could be wrong, but I believe you will need to move the 2nd image in your signature to the next line in order to comply with signature guidelines.

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Thanks for doing this vascubaguy!!!! And congrats of your new membership. You've already done an add-on......hmmmmmm. :rolleyes1 No way, I'll be able to talk my DH into that for awhile.

No problem, I enjoy doing it. I'm just glad folks like it and enjoy it.

I did my add-on the day I was in the system. :rolleyes1

Oh, and same deal for you... you have to move the 2nd image to the next line. I know there's rules about having more than 550 pixels across... and the 2 of these together would make it 800 across...

MinnieFan
09-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Thank you very much! These look great.

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 03:32 PM
I added another VWL image to the first post. Although I liked the evening view, I liked the sky view too.

DisneyDuo
09-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Okay, I hate to be the dummy here - but does anyone know how to do this with an iMac? (I don't have a "right click"!)

I love my Mac, but sometimes talking to the PC world does get frustrating!!!

Thanks!

Lin

DiznEeyore
09-06-2005, 06:34 PM
What a nice thing to do - thank you!! I grabbed a VWL one for my signature. Here goes:

athenna
09-06-2005, 07:07 PM
I did it, I did it! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks vascubaguy! :wave2:

keishashadow
09-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Oooh, how pretty! Thanx :cool1:

JABEAR
09-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Thanks VAScubaGuy!
You are always doing so much to make these boards such a nice place to find info. :goodvibes I love the pics, but will wait to add mine until after we close! Should be soon :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Same here!

Thanks Scuba....You Rock!

EDIT to say.....We are now official!!!!!!!!!!

Rozzie
09-06-2005, 07:21 PM
I am the weakest link for sure, I can't get mine to work...

pmcpmc
09-06-2005, 07:27 PM
you are now part of the Dvc community sorry planning group :rotfl:
GREAT JOB

cinderminnie
09-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Just breathtaking!
Thank you so much!

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Okay, I hate to be the dummy here - but does anyone know how to do this with an iMac? (I don't have a "right click"!)

Thanks!

Lin

Do you just need the web address to manually type it in? It's been a long time since I have used an iMac but there's gotta be a way to pull up image properties, eh?

If you just need the URL I can send you that, then just put the IMG tags around it.

pmcpmc
09-06-2005, 07:33 PM
:rotfl:
I am the weakest link for sure, I can't get mine to work...

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 07:34 PM
you are now part of the Dvc community sorry planning group :rotfl:
GREAT JOB

Thanks!

Just one thing, you might have to remove one of the images. The signature guidelines allow you to have 3 images, but total of 550 x 200 and combining the 3 of these you'd be at 400 x 300. You can check with the techs to make sure.

O2BNWDW
09-06-2005, 07:46 PM
Thanks vascubaguy!
from a fellow Hampton roads resident!

Pinnie
09-06-2005, 07:49 PM
I am SO happy dancing! Thank you so much for doing and sharing these with us!

pinnie

Laurajean1014
09-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Thank you.

How does my new image look?

dvcfamily41801
09-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Thank you so much for these. I had a hard time picking which one I wanted to use, so I just decided to "borrow" another DVCer's idea! And congrats on your resale!!!
:goodvibes :goodvibes

JimC
09-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

vascubaguy
09-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Thank you.

How does my new image look?

Hi Laurajean.... you're very welcome.

Just a quick note, you may need to move the 2nd image to the next line to comply with the signature rules.

trampslady
09-06-2005, 09:43 PM
testing my signature

CLEARLY, I'm an idiot, because I can't make this work!

MrsNick
09-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the pics!

LisaS
09-06-2005, 10:18 PM
trampslady - You're almost there. Just put a slash: / in front of the closing IMG tag so it looks like: [/IMG]

debloco
09-06-2005, 10:48 PM
w00t! Thanks so much!

Disneylovers
09-07-2005, 12:25 AM

Thanks!

Lin
First of all, Thanks You Vascubaguy for the great pictures, and for letting us use them!
I had to have my DH (aka Computer God) sit next to me and talk me through it. For us Mac users, press the "option" key, and click on the picture you want. Choose "copy image" then go up to the top of the page, choose "user cp" "edit signature", then paste the image. You will need to do at the beginning of what you pasted in, then and it will work (thanks sweetie for talking me through this post too!!!). :wave:

dsneygirl
09-07-2005, 12:49 AM
I think I need a BCV resale. I think it's the prettiest sig ;)

Caskbill
09-07-2005, 12:51 AM
Just wondering. Did you get a release from Disney? According to their site:

PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WDIG SITE. By using the WDIG Site, you signify your agreement to these terms of use. If you do not agree to these terms of use, you may not use the WDIG Site. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these terms of use at any time in accordance with the procedures set forth below in the paragraph labeled "Amendment."

RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS

All materials contained in any WDIG Site are the copyrighted property of Disney Enterprises, Inc., or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Disney Enterprises, Inc., or its affiliates or licensees. No material from any WDIG Site or any Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that (i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (ii) you make no modifications to the materials, (iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, or brands, and (iv) you do not download quantities of materials to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads from any WDIG Site. The use of any WDIG material on any other Web site or computer environment is prohibited.

The images are great. I hope there's no problems using them. You would think DVC would be happy to have the exposure, but the legalese is still there.

I do need to correct the Signature Guidelines statements.

DIS Signatures guidelines allow up to 3-images. These include all photos, clipart, and countdowns. Several respondents in this thread who have added your photos have exceeded the guidelines and must correct them.

Also, the size limits are 550x200 (not 500x200). However that's basically academic as two images side by side is 800 and still exceeds the 550 limit.

For those who don't know why, the answer is that the 550 limit is the maximum size that will display on a user's computer set at a screen resolution of 800x600 without causing the image to scroll off page. Keep in mind the DISboard runs frames and all posts appear in the right hand frame which on an 800x600 machine, including margins, allows an image at right at 550 pixels wide.

Everyone should keep in mind that while things may look fine on their computer at perhaps 1280x1024 resolution, that doesn't mean it looks fine at 800x600 resolution which others are using.

trampslady
09-07-2005, 07:44 AM
Thanks LisaS! I don't feel so stupid going into this Wednesday morning now!

vascubaguy
09-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Just wondering. Did you get a release from Disney? According to their site:

The images are great. I hope there's no problems using them. You would think DVC would be happy to have the exposure, but the legalese is still there.

I do need to correct the Signature Guidelines statements.

DIS Signatures guidelines allow up to 3-images. These include all photos, clipart, and countdowns. Several respondents in this thread who have added your photos have exceeded the guidelines and must correct them.

Also, the size limits are 550x200 (not 500x200). However that's basically academic as two images side by side is 800 and still exceeds the 550 limit.

For those who don't know why, the answer is that the 550 limit is the maximum size that will display on a user's computer set at a screen resolution of 800x600 without causing the image to scroll off page. Keep in mind the DISboard runs frames and all posts appear in the right hand frame which on an 800x600 machine, including margins, allows an image at right at 550 pixels wide.

Everyone should keep in mind that while things may look fine on their computer at perhaps 1280x1024 resolution, that doesn't mean it looks fine at 800x600 resolution which others are using.

I sent DVC an email about using the images, but haven't heard anything. I don't imagine they will mind since it is for non-commercial use and does give them some exposure, but I'll make any changes that they mention. Or if they won't let me keep them up there, I'll create my own versions from scratch! :goodvibes
I'll let you guys know what they tell me!

Oh, thanks for correcting my statements about the signature guidelines (I was close! :confused3 ) And at least I was advising smaller limits. :teeth:

kaseyC
09-07-2005, 09:04 AM
Thanks vascubaguy! Awesome signature lines.

LisaS
09-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Thanks LisaS! I don't feel so stupid going into this Wednesday morning now!You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to help.

micks
09-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Wahoo! Thanks so much!

I have a wonderful pic of the BVC from our last trip, but it's too big to use in my sig.

thanks again!

Caskbill
09-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Thanks!

Just one thing, you might have to remove one of the images. The signature guidelines allow you to have 3 images, but total of 550 x 200 and combining the 3 of these you'd be at 400 x 300. You can check with the techs to make sure.
Let me clairfy as that's a little incorrect.

A user may have a total of 3-images.
No single image can be over 550x200 pixesl in size.
The Total FILESIZE of all images combined cannot exceed 50Kb

The images here are individually 400x100 so they all meet the 550x200 specification

The images here have a filesize of around 14-16Kb each, so three of them would be under 50K cumulative.

So, if a poster had no other images at all in their signature. (That means no other photos, no clipart, no countdowns such as from Ticker Factory or v50.net, etc, then they can have 3 of these images stacked one above the other and will meet guidelines.

If a user has a single countdown (TickerFactory, v50, etc) they can use two images.

If they have two countdowns, then they can add one image.

If they have two countdowns and a photo, then they cannot add any images.

Hope this helps.

hawkeye
09-07-2005, 09:34 PM
First of all, Thanks You Vascubaguy for the great pictures, and for letting us use them!
I had to have my DH (aka Computer God) sit next to me and talk me through it. For us Mac users, press the "option" key, and click on the picture you want. Choose "copy image" then go up to the top of the page, choose "user cp" "edit signature", then paste the image. You will need to do at the beginning of what you pasted in, then and it will work (thanks sweetie for talking me through this post too!!!). :wave:

Yes thanks for the images. They are great. I too am a Mac user - eMac. Option key does nothing. Control key allows me to paste to Clipboard. But that's it. I go to edit signature and can't find a paste command with any key. I need help! Thanks in advance.. ps made my first ressie today.

micks
09-07-2005, 09:49 PM
hawkeye -

I had the same problem - I'm using an iBook and the option key didn't work for me either. Hold down the "ctrl" key while clicking on the image. Then choose the "Open image in a new window" option. After the new window opens, highlight and copy the url from the address line of that new window. Then go to the user CP section and add it to your sig with
pasted-url. Should work...

hawkeye
09-07-2005, 10:19 PM
Thanks Micks,
I did what you said, it seemed to work as you said - I'll post this and see if it did.

(It worked. Thanks for the help, thanks for the images) :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

gppnj
09-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Wow. And you're talented, too! These are lovely, Chris. Right now I'm using a generic Wilderness Lodge logo, but I will accept your kind offer and switch to the one you made - as soon as I figure out how.

Thanks again for your great work.

vascubaguy
09-08-2005, 11:44 AM
:teeth: Thanks for all the compliments....

Oh, and for those that would like more variety... I created a few more... :rolleyes1 There's now at least 2 for each resort.

You can see them all by CLICKING HERE (http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/pages/Resorts/dvcresorts.htm)

Here's a couple of the new ones:
http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/bcv2.jpg

http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/bwv2.jpg

http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/okw.jpg

... and there's more...

Enjoy!!!

Blue&Gold
09-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the images and the "hosting."

WolfpackFan
09-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the images, they are great.

MdmMim
09-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Vascubaguy--thank you!! :goodvibes They are gorgeous!! :banana:

ShuisFan584
09-08-2005, 03:05 PM
Thank you for posting these! I love them. I'm going to make sure to use one when I actually know when my trip is going to be. :)

MLK-RI
09-08-2005, 03:50 PM
vascubaguy - thank you for doing these and offering them for us to use. Very nice job!

ryanmilla
09-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Love 'em!!! Now, I'm going to have to purchase some more add-ons for the other resorts so I can post them too. ;)

Thanks Vascubaguy!

Patricia721
09-08-2005, 08:29 PM
WOW! Great job! Hope I did this right!

MINNIEBOWSER
09-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Thank you!!! I hope I did this right too. I am not very computer savvy. ;)
Good thing there are nice people like you out there to do these things for people like me. Thank you again!! I love my picture! :cheer2:

vascubaguy
09-08-2005, 10:27 PM
I'm really glad you guys/gals likes these and thanks for all the wonderful comments!

I'm thinking about other things I can create to give even more variety... if anyone has suggestions on stuff they might like to see... let me know and I'll see what I can come up with... :goodvibes

shelleyz
09-08-2005, 10:29 PM
I also just wanted to say thanks. You did a great job with all of them.

Daname
09-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Thank you for the new picture of my new home
dd

ColoradoBelle1
09-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Gee whiz,
I know I'm not the most computer savvy kid on the block , but I tried to do what Spicey said and then I tried to do what you said (going to properties)

and I got an X where the photo should be.

Sigh.

Is it cause I'm on AOL?????

Help! I'm trying for the BWV

vascubaguy
09-09-2005, 06:49 AM
Gee whiz,
I know I'm not the most computer savvy kid on the block , but I tried to do what Spicey said and then I tried to do what you said (going to properties)

and I got an X where the photo should be.

Sigh.

Is it cause I'm on AOL?????

Help! I'm trying for the BWV

You have the wrong URL... YOu would need to have
http: //members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/bwv.jpg
NOTE: I had to add a space after http: so that it would show the whole address. You'll need to remove that space when you paste it.

Oh, and the bwv.jpg could be bwv2.jpg or bwv3.jpg (depending on which image you were wanting.

justKim
09-09-2005, 08:00 AM
Thank you to vascubaguy for the great pix and kind sharing. And thanks to the mac folks who stopped my "stupid mac, stupid right click" muttering. Yes, I like my mac, but I am not savvy enough to translate pc speak to mac.

And although we haven't passed ROFR with our HHI add on yet, I thought that the picture would bring good luck.

And I do think we need more cowbell.

aero99
09-09-2005, 09:37 AM
I love it! Thank you so much!

ryanmilla
09-09-2005, 09:44 AM
I'm really glad you guys/gals likes these and thanks for all the wonderful comments!

I'm thinking about other things I can create to give even more variety... if anyone has suggestions on stuff they might like to see... let me know and I'll see what I can come up with... :goodvibes

If you can somehow put me on that riverboat outside of SSR, that would be great! Just a picture of me waving :wave: ...nothing too much. :rotfl:

vascubaguy
09-09-2005, 06:37 PM
If you can somehow put me on that riverboat outside of SSR, that would be great! Just a picture of me waving :wave: ...nothing too much. :rotfl:

Ok, I'll see what I can do...

Let me make sure I have the right pic of you... looks something like this?: :wave:

ryanmilla
09-09-2005, 06:47 PM
Ok, I'll see what I can do...

Let me make sure I have the right pic of you... looks something like this?: :wave:

That's right. You got it. :rotfl2:

uicbear
09-09-2005, 07:29 PM
These are very nice, thanks.

DVCconvert
09-09-2005, 08:33 PM
I created a few DVC resort images and figured I'd post them for anyone that might want to use them in signature lines, etc. OKW and SSR are in my sig line... but here are the other resorts:

The images you have created are VERY nice indeed! :) -- Thank You! :)

However, I don't understand how they related to "dvc planning" ????? :confused3

Disney Fanatic
09-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Thanks so very much!!!
I never knew how to do that!

vascubaguy
09-09-2005, 11:02 PM
The images you have created are VERY nice indeed! :) -- Thank You! :)

However, I don't understand how they related to "dvc planning" ????? :confused3

Thanks!

Oh, and that's pretty simple... when you are planning your trips, you can look at all of the images of these resorts, see the name of the resort, and help you decide where you want to be. Also, when you aren't planning your trip, you can see the images and remind yourself that you own a little piece of that resort and know that you'll be planning another trip soon enough. :goodvibes

Lorelai71
09-09-2005, 11:13 PM
Thanks Vascubaguy,
They are great! I can't wait to go home. I just love watching the pictures of all the resorts.

Cheryl N. WI
09-10-2005, 02:30 PM
After many tries I fanlly got it! I am not very good on the computer with new things and DH was not home to help but I finally did it on my own!

Thanks vascubayguy! It is so neat to see these pictures of our "homes" in everyones signature!

Cheryl

Paula H
09-10-2005, 09:25 PM
Thanks - those are great! But, I can't make it work... right click then click on properties??? Properties isn't one of my options. Help!!

vascubaguy
09-10-2005, 11:36 PM
Thanks - those are great! But, I can't make it work... right click then click on properties??? Properties isn't one of my options. Help!!

If you are right-clicking directly on the image, you should get a submenu and the last thing on the bottom of that menu is Properties. When you click on that you will see the (URL).

Let me know if that doesn't work.

tn4mickey
09-11-2005, 01:08 AM
Thanks! Testing my new signature!

magicmouse2
09-11-2005, 03:14 AM
testing thanks

Caskbill
09-11-2005, 03:23 AM
Notice:

If you just want to TEST your signature, do not do it here, but instead go to the TEST board which is intended for that purpose. You can find it as a sub-forum under the Tech Support Board.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88

Feel free to post to this thread if you have something to say regarding the thread topic itself.

Thanks

pjshaff
09-11-2005, 09:49 AM
Just wanted to say thank you!!!

This computer illiterate finally figured it out.

Yipee!!

Pam

vascubaguy
09-11-2005, 10:55 AM
Notice:

If you just want to TEST your signature, do not do it here, but instead go to the TEST board which is intended for that purpose. You can find it as a sub-forum under the Tech Support Board.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88

Feel free to post to this thread if you have something to say regarding the thread topic itself.

Thanks

I'm just causing all kinds of problems..... just call me the DIS Troublemaker! Hrmm... maybe that's what I should put on my tagline. :rotfl2:

DisneyRose
09-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Thanks. Great addition to the DIS board

MommaluvsDis
09-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Thanks so much! It is nice of you to share your talents with us all!!!

FOTM_Ring_Bearer
09-12-2005, 06:36 AM
Thanks for the pictures. They all look cool. :cool1:

jiggerj
09-12-2005, 07:27 AM
Thank you ! :)

Byrnie
09-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Thanks, so much! The pictures are great!!!

karebear1
09-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Thanks! It looks great doesn't it?!?!??! :)

oldkeywestfan
09-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Great!

oldkeywestfan
09-12-2005, 07:36 PM
One more try!

kab407
09-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Thank You!!!!! :earsboy:

MickeyCrazed
09-12-2005, 09:29 PM
Love them... Thanks so much!

jnrrt
09-13-2005, 09:08 AM
Hey vascubaguy,

Thanks for the image, but now I wonder where they went? It may be just me, but mine disappeared, and now I can't see any of them in this thread.

Thanks!

ryanmilla
09-13-2005, 09:38 AM
I can not see them either. Did we get caught or something? :confused3

Ok, wait, now I can see them. Sorry, had to edit this in.

jnrrt
09-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Yep, they're back. Never mind. :flower:

mikesmom88
09-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Great - thanks so much for sharing them!

vascubaguy
09-13-2005, 12:28 PM
Around 9:43AM my ISP posted that they were having some issues with the personal webpage server but their techs are working on it and will hopefully have it back up and running soon.

Divamomto3
09-13-2005, 12:31 PM
Around 9:43AM my ISP posted that they were having some issues with the personal webpage server but their techs are working on it and will hopefully have it back up and running soon.

Just posted a thread on this! Thought we got them taken away! :) I do NOT know what I am talking about technically, so forgive me if this sounds ridiculous, but could it be there are too many of us with the images now and we are sucking away bandwidth or something like that? :confused3

LisaS
09-13-2005, 12:46 PM
Just posted a thread on this! Thought we got them taken away! :) I do NOT know what I am talking about technically, so forgive me if this sounds ridiculous, but could it be there are too many of us with the images now and we are sucking away bandwidth or something like that? :confused3Our use here on the DIS of those images is not a problem. It takes many hundreds of people simultaneously hammering a web server to bring it to its knees. :badpc: Plus it's possible to cache parts of web pages locally so it's quite possible that many of the requests to display those images here on the DIS get satisfied from a saved local copy of the image, depending upon how the DIS boards are set up.

Bottom line: don't worry. We didn't cause vascubaguy's ISP's problems.

vascubaguy
09-13-2005, 12:53 PM
Nope, you guys didn't cause any of the problems.

I have no idea what specifically is wrong, but as Ophelia moves over near us, there is a possibility there could be more interruptions (hopefully not).

janets
09-13-2005, 01:37 PM
I've been hoping to do this for a while now and you made it so easy.

Thanks, Scuba!!!

3DisneyNUTS
09-14-2005, 07:10 AM
LOVE them thanks for doing this!

vascubaguy
09-15-2005, 11:24 AM
I noticed some more slowdowns in getting these images to load. I'm not sure if they are having the same problems at my ISP or what, but I noticed some upgrades to the file management site so that could be causing these problems.

If you'd rather put these images up on your own image hosting site, feel free to do so.

Laurajean1014
09-15-2005, 11:34 AM
These are great. Thank you!

loveswdw
09-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Awesome! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

NMW
09-29-2005, 01:05 PM
These are so great, thank you!

Anniegirl
09-29-2005, 05:29 PM
I *finally* figured out how to do this :cool1: My computer skills leave much to be desired. I should have asked my 5 year old in the first place :rolleyes: Thank you so much vascubaguy, you rock! :rockband:

snyderla
09-29-2005, 06:24 PM
I'm trying to see if I can get it to work for me..so far not much luck...
I mean, YEAH THERE IT IS :cool1:

udflyer00
09-29-2005, 09:49 PM
Thanks, the images are really nice!! I'm excited to finally have a cool signature!!!

momsgoofy
09-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Thanks so much! I now have a photo of my second home...woohoo!

dgaston
09-30-2005, 02:15 PM
Thanks vascubaguy. I love spiffing my signature up!

ArnyVee
10-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Thanks!

Less than 2 months until our next trip 'home'!

welove Mickey/Minney
10-09-2005, 06:00 AM
You ae great, thank you for allowing us to use your pictures.

inky dinky doo
10-09-2005, 08:54 AM
Thank you so much, vascubaguy, for creating these and for sharing. I love the colors you've chosen for each resort!

Ducky4Disney
10-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Thank you! It's a big improvement over what I had! I'm gonna look through my pics to see if I have any suitable to make into a pic like this. Maybe I'll just send them to you and have you work your magic!

D4D
(look :earseek: there it is!)

jennymouse
10-09-2005, 05:42 PM
Thanks! I snagged one too!

phyllisnnj
10-09-2005, 06:47 PM
These are so cool !! Thank you :wave2:

zoomsharedisney
10-12-2005, 06:48 PM
It took me a little bit to figure out but well worth the "pain and suffering"!!! Thanks a bunch

Amanda

disneykins
10-13-2005, 08:19 PM
Thanks it looks great

Tony

CoolDisneyCat
10-15-2005, 09:36 PM
giving this a bump ..

and a big thanks!!!! :sunny:

KyleRayner
11-26-2005, 04:23 PM
How do I get the pic into my signature? (Edit: Figured it out, thanks!!!)

justloveit
11-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Thanks so much. These are great! :wave:

TinkTatoo
11-27-2005, 03:45 AM
Thanks - I really love my OKW picture

tiberius
11-27-2005, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the picture and the explanation!

ACDSNY
11-28-2005, 12:00 AM
Thanks for setting these up...I couldn't resist any longer.

dvcnewgirl
11-29-2005, 08:53 AM
This took me forever but I think I finally got it! Thanks so much. Since I just got my notice that I passed ROFR it is nice to look at my future Home!! :Pinkbounc

Mellie2162
11-30-2005, 06:50 AM
Ok...had to jump in and grab one myself...ok so im a little late here...you guys rock. :disrocks:

Doug7856
11-30-2005, 07:39 AM
Thanks, I needed to update my signature!

HUFF590
12-01-2005, 01:23 AM
This is cool :cool1:

granmanh603
02-27-2006, 09:45 PM
As you will see I tried and all I get is a little red x ????? I put the address but get no picture. I can't copy and paste don't ask why....I have this computer with issues Carol

vascubaguy
02-27-2006, 11:39 PM
As you will see I tried and all I get is a little red x ????? I put the address but get no picture. I can't copy and paste don't ask why....I have this computer with issues Carol

Carol, which image were you trying to include? I don't think I have one named dvc.jpg, which is what your signature is pointing to.

granmanh603
02-28-2006, 08:23 AM
Hi I was trying to do BWV with the dark red buildings.... http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sig/dvc.jpg

vascubaguy
02-28-2006, 08:27 AM
Hi I was trying to do BWV with the dark red buildings....

Ok, in your signature, you have
"http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/dvc.jpg"

change it to

"http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/bwv.jpg"

Note: don't include the " "s and don't change the tags.

Glorydaz
02-28-2006, 08:34 AM
just wanted to add my thanks...it took me 40 minutes last night ( don't ask)! but finally, success! and it looks just awesome.....please let us know if you add more images to the collection..

granmanh603
02-28-2006, 08:36 AM
Ok lets see if this works. Thank You I think it might...I did see a picture. Now what if I want to add SSR picture too. OH Thank you I am so computer ignorant but I did figure out some of it?

granmanh603
02-28-2006, 08:42 AM
just wanted to add my thanks...it took me 40 minutes last night ( don't ask)! but finally, success! and it looks just awesome.....please let us know if you add more images to the collection..
Oh Yippy....embarassed it took me more than 40 min but I guess some how I got the wrong address...gonna try to add in SSR or maybe I should leave well entough allone. Oh Thank you ,thank you.....to Vascubaguy Carol :goodvibes :banana: :banana:

snwwhite
02-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Just wanted to see if it worked for me.

It did!! Thanks!!

minster22
02-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Another grateful member (and checking to make sure it worked!!)...thank you!! edit....not sure what I am not doing here

vascubaguy
02-28-2006, 11:38 PM

I am going in just a few weeks and will see about taking some pics to create some new banners. I'll definately post them if I do.

DVC2000V
09-26-2006, 04:16 PM
:thumbsup2 Thanks!

BuzznBelle'smom
07-06-2007, 06:31 AM
Testing...

BuzznBelle'smom
07-06-2007, 06:34 AM
Hmm

El&Asmom
07-06-2007, 07:23 AM
I finally figured it out too!

MikeŠ
07-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Just testing. Thanks for the image!!!!

darby74
07-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Quick Question - how would i put the Wishing for Grand Californian picture in my signature?

thanks, david

DisDaydreamer
07-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Just testing. Thanks for the image!!!!

Welcome to the DVC-DIS boards Mike. Come join us and post.

wonderapril2007
07-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the logos - I just added to my signature line but not sure whether it has worked.

Rat-a-too-ee
08-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Thank you so much for doing this, I just updated my signature and LOVE it!