PDA

View Full Version : Staples water question???

dward1961
09-04-2005, 09:11 AM
We are arriving in WDW at POP on October 1st (Saturday night) at 8:00 pm
wenst should I order water from Staples? If it is delivered before we get there will they hold it for us? Thank you for your help.

Donna n

andychris14
09-04-2005, 09:53 AM
I would call staples on Tues/Wed before you leave. Just let them know that you want the water delivered on Sat.When you check in let them know you are waiting for a delivery from staples. Staples will deliver from 9am-5pm. When the water arrives, you will receive a phone call from the front desk. Since you are checking in later, I am sure the water will be already waiting for you at the front desk.
We just did this last week and it was wonderful. WOW we saved a bundle!!!!

keishashadow
09-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Never heard of this...are you saying you call the Staples 800# & order the water? Don't have my catalog handy, do they stock other beverages/snacks? Do you need a business account or can an individual also order? Thanks.

canwegosoon
09-04-2005, 10:21 AM
You can get staples water (and anything else in their catalogue delivered for free) I believe the information is on their web site.

keishashadow
09-04-2005, 10:25 AM
You can get staples water (and anything else in their catalogue delivered for free) I believe the information is on their web site.Thanks - better than paying the grocery delivery charge. I assume it's ok @ the Villas too?

dward1961
09-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Christine

Thank you for your help.....

keishashadow
09-05-2005, 03:11 PM
You can get staples water (and anything else in their catalogue delivered for free) I believe the information is on their web site.FYI, went on the Staples web site to check it out...you need to plug in the zipcode of where the water will be delivered. I used Lake Buena Vista's & the 24 case of water was about $7/each, with a $50 min. for free delivery. The only catch was: all the water was sold out. :rotfl:Not exactly encouraging.

I know that Goodings will deliver to the Villas, for a small fee, not sure if they will to the resorts. The Hess' gas stations on site seem to be less expensive for staples than the convenience stores @ the resorts. I remember flinching when I paid over $7 for a 6 pack of Coke.

Suz D
09-06-2005, 08:24 AM
We are arriving in WDW at POP on October 1st (Saturday night) at 8:00 pm
wenst should I order water from Staples? If it is delivered before we get there will they hold it for us? Thank you for your help.

Donna n

Hi,

We're arriving at POP on October 1st as well. Maybe we can work something out if the minimum is $50.00 for free shipping. We'd be glad to order a case and I think our friends that are traveling with us would probably do the same. Let me know...although given that the water is out of stock we may be out of luck. We are also contemplating renting a car for our first day just to go to the outlets and the grocery store. If we do that I would be happy to pick you up a case.

Suz

starwood
09-06-2005, 08:34 AM
I believe if you join their rewards club you can get free shipping on the water with no minimum.