PDA

View Full Version : Tinkerbell Watch for a teen? Where to find one?

cruisnfamily
09-03-2005, 04:55 PM
DD12 loves tink and I want to get her a tinkerbell watch for Christmas. The only problem is that all the watches I've been able to find are either for little kids(which wouldn't work at all!) or they're for adults(which would be fine) but they're all $50 and up. I was thinking of spending about $25 or so on this watch can anybody help me find one?

Thansk!

drgnfly30
09-03-2005, 05:11 PM
I've seen some at Walmart.. check Ebay as well... they are out there!

A Mickeyfan
09-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Walmart... also if you live anywhere near a Disney outlet, sometimes you can find them there...

luckey-lasvegas
09-03-2005, 07:11 PM
I got mine on E-bay. Tinks wings are the arms of the clock and the band is an italian charm bracelet. There were MANY to choose from.

hsmamato2
09-03-2005, 09:11 PM
My sons got me a cute tink watch at Walmart for around 20 $- it's so pretty! Walmart has a LOT of darling character watches, cheap! :earsgirl:

SAWYERMAW1
09-04-2005, 08:50 AM
If you are near a "Tuesday Morning" they have a Disney watch special near Christmas. Last year they had a good variety and run around $10. Ihey are nice watches. I usually try to pick up a few each year for gifts but you have to be there when the doors open. I signed up for their mailing list so I have advance warning to make plans to be there early. Also, Value City has them from time to time. At one time there was a website - not sure of the exact name - someting like I Love Lorus - they had a great selection if you can locate them. There's probably a thread on this site on the DIS.

DianeV
09-04-2005, 08:58 PM
I just saw some really cutes ones at Kohls in the jewelry department..they were on sale, cant remember, something in the $20s I think and they had some with Tinkerbell

blessedby3
09-05-2005, 12:29 PM
I got my teenage DD a tink watch last Christmas from Sears for about $25. They had lots of disney watches to choose from.

buckler
09-05-2005, 08:11 PM
They have some more grown up ones on Disneydirect. Search on "Tinker Bell Watch". There is a cute one #82956 for $44.50 that you can have personalized. It is not a kids watch. If you look on the Budget board you will see some posts about stacking codes on Disneydirect to save. Also if you order today you could get free shipping (free shipping on orders > $50 thru today and I believe they calculate this on the before discounts amount).

overplanner
09-08-2005, 11:08 AM
we bought our dd a tink watch from walmart, she wanted a pink one but no go. Last night we went to walmart and they had a whole new section of tink watches, there must have been 6 or 7 new ones. Wouldn't you know now there is a pink one and one that plays music. very cute. :hourglass better hurry they won't last long.

funnygarcia
09-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Hot Topic (in store- couldn't find online) has a blue banded (fake leather?) , wings are the clock hands. It's cute and was under $30.

virginiamama
09-08-2005, 01:01 PM
I got one in a tin (one for me and one for niece) at Big Lots about 6-8 months ago for $5-$6. I remember seeing an ad for Value City for Disney watches for around $9.99 here recently.