PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa

Aneille
09-03-2005, 03:08 PM
I just went to the Chase site and looked up the details on the Disney credit card.

I have one question. I see that you get $1.00 for every $100 up to $750 a year. Is that $1.00 worth $1.00 or is it more like the AMEX membership rewards where you accrue pts and then so many pts get you certain things.

Just wondering if I had $100 in Disney rewards if I applied it to a room would it be $100 off or some other amount I didn't see in the details.

Thanks!

swilphil
09-03-2005, 03:38 PM
I don't have an AMEX, so I'm not familiar with their set up, but Disney Visa is $1 for every $100 you spend. You get a rewards card, like a gift card, that you can use at Disney resorts, parks, cruises, shops and restaurants. I believe you can even use it with your travel agent if you book a Disney vacation.

Aneille
09-03-2005, 04:51 PM
I don't have an AMEX, so I'm not familiar with their set up, but Disney Visa is $1 for every $100 you spend. You get a rewards card, like a gift card, that you can use at Disney resorts, parks, cruises, shops and restaurants. I believe you can even use it with your travel agent if you book a Disney vacation.

Thanks!

That is how I thought it worked but I wasn't sure. Sure would take a lot to get a decent amount of rewards though. We are an AMEX family so everything goes there, all other cards are emergencies.