PDA

View Full Version : Are there any sales at the Disney Store?

renda460
09-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Anyone been to the Disney store lately? I am wondering if they have any current sales. Maybe a Labor DAy weekend sale? Or a sale on costumes? Any info would be great.

wendyl
09-03-2005, 05:01 PM
I posted yesterday about the Disney Store Outlet I went to on Friday. Their prices were full Disney Store retail prices--with only T-shirts, towels and bathing suits, and lunch boxes on sale. So...my guess is, if the OUTLET doesn't even have prices "on sale", I doubt the regular store does.

I did talk to someone that worked at another store who told me that costumes DEFINITELY wont go on sale until just a few days before Halloween and then more after Halloween.

I was really disappointed with the prices.

alacazander
09-03-2005, 05:35 PM
I was there yesterday and back to school items are 50% off. Backpacks, lunch bags, pencil cases and wallets.

Also the usual summer stuff is still on clearance: P.J's $5.99, bubble blower $5.99 beach towel $5.99

I didn't see much else. Could have missed stuff!

MichelleB
09-03-2005, 05:38 PM
Was just there about an hr. ago and backpacks, lunch boxes, wallets, etc. were all our store had on sale too. Actually walked out without a purchase and I had 3 kids with me. It was sad.

deadhedjen
09-03-2005, 06:55 PM
At my store I found t-shirts for $2.99 (4th of July collection) and hats for $3.49 (khaki color with Mickey lounging in a hammock). I also found shoes for $1.99 they were mule sneakers with the Princesses on them. They also had Buzz Lightyear and Power Rangers slip on sneakers for boys for the same price. Nemo Keychains for $1.99, and Princesses mini radio with ear buds for $2.99.
These were all in the back in the clearance section.
HTH.

Jennifer. :cool1:

Dancenash
09-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Our store has buy 2 halloween accessories for 15.00

DsnyDrmr
09-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Why not check out disneydirect.com. Lots of items are discounted. There is a thread here on this board where people have posted discount codes you can use and get amazing deals. They have a lot of Halloween stuff on sale right now.