PDA

View Full Version : crocs question about strap

maggiann
09-03-2005, 10:24 AM
does anyone know where i can buy repacement straps...i kinda messed mine up. thanks

michellejed
09-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Crocs have their own web site, I would start there. :flower:

TheRatPack
09-03-2005, 10:36 AM
does anyone know where i can buy repacement straps...i kinda messed mine up. thanks

What color did you buy? I have a pair of straps that I'll never use as they pull too tight and push my foot farther in to the shoe, not too comfortable. Let me know :)

maggiann
09-03-2005, 01:40 PM
What color did you buy? I have a pair of straps that I'll never use as they pull too tight and push my foot farther in to the shoe, not too comfortable. Let me know :)

i have light pink

travlnman1
09-03-2005, 07:09 PM
My niece who works for Crocs says that the 'cool' way to wear your crocs is like a clog, with the strap up. She says you only wear the strap if your hiking or sailing.
So, bag the strap and be 'cool'
My DH uses the strap though. He never was a slave to fashion anyway.

sammielynn
09-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Go to their web site (www.crocs.com) and send them an e-mail. I know they will replace broken rivits and lables. Rivits for my DS's are on the way to us. Maybe straps also.

DisneyForLife
09-04-2005, 07:31 AM
My niece who works for Crocs says that the 'cool' way to wear your crocs is like a clog, with the strap up. She says you only wear the strap if your hiking or sailing.
So, bag the strap and be 'cool'
My DH uses the strap though. He never was a slave to fashion anyway.

I always wear the strap up for comfort purposes. Never knew I was so in fashion. :earboy2:

TheRatPack
09-04-2005, 07:37 AM
i have light pink

Sorry, mine are black.