PDA

View Full Version : AAA discount

Ronda93
09-01-2005, 07:33 PM
No, not for Disney rooms, but for AAA membership itself. Does anyone know of codes or coupons or sites that would have this information.

Thanks,
Ronad

mickeysaver
09-01-2005, 10:18 PM
I know that though MyPoints you can get a deal where they break up the payment to your cc and you get MyPoints points too. We are going to join it this way for our trip. My partner usually gets a AAA membership from her grandma every year for her birthday, but her grandma has some health problems and is moving this year during the time when the renewal usually would be happening, so just to be safe, I will join for us this year. It's only $50 for the year and it's going to save us more than that on our CSR ressie. And, Lord knows, if there is a nail on the road, my tires seem to love to suck them up. So, AAA is rather handy in many ways. Maggie

MommyTo5
09-02-2005, 10:23 AM
I know that though MyPoints you can get a deal where they break up the payment to your cc and you get MyPoints points too. We are going to join it this way for our trip. My partner usually gets a AAA membership from her grandma every year for her birthday, but her grandma has some health problems and is moving this year during the time when the renewal usually would be happening, so just to be safe, I will join for us this year. It's only $50 for the year and it's going to save us more than that on our CSR ressie. And, Lord knows, if there is a nail on the road, my tires seem to love to suck them up. So, AAA is rather handy in many ways. Maggie

Maggie -

I can't seem to find this offer on MyPoints???

~ Angie
MommyTo5