PDA

View Full Version : Grand Floridian

WendyMichaelJohn
08-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Somewhere on the resorts board I saw someone mention afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. I looked all over a few different info sites and I can't find anything on this. (Cost, precise location, whether or not ressies are needed, etc.) Any info would be great!

Thanks,

Shel

webray
08-29-2005, 11:01 AM
Somewhere on the resorts board I saw someone mention afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. I looked all over a few different info sites and I can't find anything on this. (Cost, precise location, whether or not ressies are needed, etc.) Any info would be great!

Thanks,

Shel

High Tea is held at GF. Cost depends on what you order. Ressies definately needed. Check out the menu on allearsnet.com

johnsonet
08-29-2005, 11:41 AM
deleted

Alicnwondrln
08-29-2005, 11:50 AM
the tea si soo good and fun
def make a ressie if you wanna go

WendyMichaelJohn
08-29-2005, 12:47 PM
Thanks everyone! I found the menu (don't know how I missed it!) but it looks like a lovely time. I'm making a ressie today for a little girls afternoon out during our trip.

One last question:

I noticed there are different levels of tea service and I'm assuming everyone in the party has to get the same thing. If we have one little girl with us, can we order the tea service for ourselves and then order the Mrs. Potts tea for her? Or do we all have to order the same thing? I can imagine the table getting awfully crowded.

Thanks again

Shel

stellaxluna
08-29-2005, 12:50 PM
Thanks everyone! I found the menu (don't know how I missed it!) but it looks like a lovely time. I'm making a ressie today for a little girls afternoon out during our trip.

One last question:

I noticed there are different levels of tea service and I'm assuming everyone in the party has to get the same thing. If we have one little girl with us, can we order the tea service for ourselves and then order the Mrs. Potts tea for her? Or do we all have to order the same thing? I can imagine the table getting awfully crowded.

Thanks again

Shel

Everyone orders their own thing..... :)

johnsonet
08-29-2005, 12:53 PM
deleted