PDA

View Full Version : What Do The Moderates Supply?

WDWOKW92
08-29-2005, 08:20 AM
My wife and I are coming to the "Mouse House" for 7 days, 6 nights beginning on September 28th at POFQ. :cheer2: It's been 3 years since our last visit. Do they still supply ammenities such as shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, etc? :confused3 Also, anyone have a link as to how the crowds might be that time of year and what the weather should be like? Thanks in advance and have a Disney day!

stinkerbelle
08-29-2005, 08:24 AM
Yep - soap, shampoo/conditionar, and lotion are all provided. (not the best stuff...but whatever) If you upgrade to a deluxe...you get a shower cap too. (don't know why those are only for the deluxe's...heheh)

also in the rooms are fridges (free), coffee makers, and packets of coffee. (again - not the best - but nice to have.)

safetymom
08-29-2005, 08:51 AM
I don't remember lotions at the moderates. I would recommend bringing your own shampoo and conditioner. They are cute but not a big fan of the shampoo/cond.

canwegosoon
08-29-2005, 09:16 AM
There are hair dryers in the moderates too. :crazy: Another difference is there might be a trundle bed under one of your beds(just limits what you can put under it.
There is also a Ironing board and an Iron.
I agree with everyone bring your own shampoo and conditioner.
Also at the pools there will be pool towels.

rkmassa
08-29-2005, 09:19 AM
No lotion at the POR. Pool towels only at the main pool, not quiet pools. Shampoo and soap not the best, but cute. Definitely bring your own.

lovethattink
08-29-2005, 09:22 AM
There are hair dryers in the moderates too. :crazy: Another difference is there might be a trundle bed under one of your beds(just limits what you can put under it.
There is also a Ironing board and an Iron.
I agree with everyone bring your own shampoo and conditioner.
Also at the pools there will be pool towels.

Not sure about POFQ, but the refurbished rooms are POR do not have any storage space under the bed. The beds are on a box.

GoofyGirlnPrincessV
08-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Not sure about POFQ, but the refurbished rooms are POR do not have any storage space under the bed. The beds are on a box.

We were there in May and the beds are on wood boxes that do not move! I tried to move the bed next to the wall for my dd and just the mattress and box spring moved.

ElizabethB
08-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Don't expect any amenities at the moderates -- or the deluxes for that matter. All they leave is soap and a shampoo/conditioner that is so watered down and low quality that it is useless. There may also be a lotion at the deluxes, but again it's so watered down and low quality that it, too, is useless.

Also, bring your own pillow if you want a nice one. Just came back from the Dolphin and had wonderful, very high quality down pillows. We've never really had a decent pillow (including the down pillows I request from housekeeping) at any Disney hotel, including the deluxes.

canwegosoon
08-29-2005, 09:39 AM
You are right about that I forgot about the box...I just remembered the trundle...but thinking back on it my boys were over a box. Thanks!