PDA

View Full Version : Will Disney help

IStoleMyKidsPins
08-29-2005, 06:38 AM
you move from one hotel to another? We're going in October and will be spending one night at SSR, then transferring over to VWL. Will we have to get a cab to get us over there?

Thanks

unixadm
08-29-2005, 06:57 AM
If you are going from one Disney resort to another, there is no need for a cab, unless you want one to get you to the resort faster....

Disney will move your luggage. Just have everything ready to go in your room, and have Bell Services come up with the luggage rack to take your stuff. Let them know ahead of time where you will be going (What is VWL? Do you mean WLV for Wilderness, or is VWL something else?) You may need to give them your reservation confirmation for the other resort as well as your name, of course, and they will transfer the bags to the new resort, and up to your room once you check in.

If you are going from SSR to WLV, then you could take a bus over to MK, then take the boat or another bus over to Wilderness. Or you could go over to DTD and grab a bus over to Wilderness.

canwegosoon
08-29-2005, 08:36 AM
Last year we went from SSR to BWV and it was so easy!!! We are switching again this year.
Couple of tips. Call Bellservices and let them know you are moving. We were told exactly what time our bags would be at BWV(I believe the gentleman said not before 1pm). For the day I packed a bag which included rain poncho's and swim wear(and a few plastic bags for wet items), and a few snacks and drinks (I have a Vera Bradley weekender bag, and everything fit in there.) We went off to the parks and I got a locker to check my bag...which was great we could get our poncho's to wear for the rain, but when it got better, we were able to go swiming at the pool at BWV's. When we were done for the day at the park, we went to check in (I was shooting for 2pm, but it was 4pm by the time we got there :rolleyes: ) Our bags were brought right up...they had to go back because they forgot my cold items...no problem. I think the only thing people don't like is the packing up, but for me it is no problem...Good Luck to you!!!

IStoleMyKidsPins
08-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Thanks for that. My parents will be very relieved. That's one less thing to worry about.