PDA

View Full Version : milesource question

tammyh-oregon
09-04-2001, 09:13 PM
Has anybody gotten the answer to the travel question about the 45 award miles for signing up for some lodging page. some of the answers aren't on the page and the ones that are are different amounts

answers are
a) all hotels
b) gorp
c) hotel discounts
d) hotwire

Thanks for the help since I can't get past this question

MrsMud
09-06-2001, 11:18 AM
Sorry I can't answer (don't even know what questions you're referring to, I must be missing them), but I am bumping it up for you.

tammyh-oregon
09-06-2001, 11:27 AM
These are the explorasite questions.

click on the travel tab. when the page loads on the right is a list of things you can click on
One of these is a link to visit a website and answer a question of 2 points.

There is also one in leisure to visit moviefone.(Sometimes this one shows up and sometimes not)

Also on the travel page click on the concierge link picture and get an extra 1 award mile.

Thanks for bumping

some have said these question on also on other pages but these are the only ones I have found.

kpauley
09-07-2001, 06:41 AM
I received this question for the first time today. I could not find the answer either. I guessed Hotwire and it was wrong.

MrsMud
09-07-2001, 07:46 AM
Oops! I misunderstood the original post. I thought I was missing a question worth 45 AMs! Wishful thinking, huh?

Aryn
09-07-2001, 07:55 AM
the answer was all-hotels.
I got the answer by looking on the Travel page and scrolling down to where the bullet said Lodging(in the body if the page, not the tab on top) under that bullet it had a few of the options and I just clicked on the first and there was the answer.
They sure don't make it easy for you, Huh?

kpauley
09-07-2001, 09:04 AM
Aryn, thanks for the answer. I'm sure the question will come up again.