PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary ????

chip64
08-28-2005, 05:35 PM
pirate: To be quite honest the last time we stayed at the Contemporary was on the 12th floor which was several years ago I think about 1998 and also 1 stay which was 1997. I think it was called the Tower Club. The really neat thing about this particular level was the VIEW, not so much the Concierge on the 12th floor. We have sinced stayed at various resorts and over the years have fallen in love with the Polynesian and the Concierge services that is provided when booking a concierge room. Here is my ? and comments. With the redo of the rooms at the Contemporary will they finally have a true lounge for the Tower Club or will it still be considered concierge light, whatever that means?. Thanks for any input. Chip.

PeterPanFanWDW
08-29-2005, 12:44 AM
Ready to be confused? I was there recently and talked to the Concierge Manager -- Julie I think. Anyway, they have renamed the floors.

The 12th floor is now the Atrium Club. The 14th floor is now the Tower Club. So they renamed the 12th floor rooms Atrium Club rooms. Still with me?

Right now the 12th floor remains 'concierge light' but they hope to make it equal to the 14th floor early in 2006. Even if the 12th floor gets the upgrade, you still won't be able to go to the 14th floor lounge. That will continue to be only for those staying on that floor.

PPF