PDA

View Full Version : What happens after I pay my deposit?

EmmaAndQuinnsMommy
08-28-2005, 10:17 AM
AfterI pay the room only deposit (which is one night plus tax, right?), what happens if I need to change my dates? Is there a fee to switch dates?

*Fantasia*
08-28-2005, 11:01 AM
Is it room only? You can switch the date, but if the date falls under a different rate season, then you might be charged more... or less. Ex: Jan 1-6 vs Dec 25- Dec 30. Value season rate vs. Holiday season rate. You have to pay the difference.

Savin4Disney
08-28-2005, 03:43 PM
Sit and wait and plan, plan and plan. Read these boards..ask a ton of questions... Dream of the trip. Planning is half the fun.

thelionqueen
08-28-2005, 03:50 PM
AfterI pay the room only deposit (which is one night plus tax, right?), what happens if I need to change my dates? Is there a fee to switch dates?
You can change your dates at any time if it is a room only. BE SURE to make changes as quickly as you can to avoid any "upcharging"

If you are on a package, you have until 45 days before your check in date to make changes. After 45 days (not sure exactly the cut offs after that) they can charge you to make changes (although I've found they don't if they can help it at all)

Please let us know if it is a room only or a package, that will make it easier to troubleshoot. have fun!!

EmmaAndQuinnsMommy
08-28-2005, 06:06 PM
You can change your dates at any time if it is a room only. BE SURE to make changes as quickly as you can to avoid any "upcharging"

If you are on a package, you have until 45 days before your check in date to make changes. After 45 days (not sure exactly the cut offs after that) they can charge you to make changes (although I've found they don't if they can help it at all)

Please let us know if it is a room only or a package, that will make it easier to troubleshoot. have fun!!
Yes, room only. Thanks for the messages. I am planning to buy tickets with the Mousesavers link to Ticketmania and book room only through AAA, with us doing our own dining I think. So I pay one night deposit plus tax on room only and balance at check in or before or what? TIA!