PDA

View Full Version : HELP! computer challenged!

allaboutmm
08-28-2005, 09:33 AM
:rotfl2: don't laugh, b/c I am sure it's real simple......how do your all get those cute pictures under you signature? I can't figure it out :confused3 . And also..I can't remember where to go to change my signature :confused3 . Please help :rotfl:

BUT, DON'T LAUGH AT ME !!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
:badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

allaboutmm
08-28-2005, 11:45 AM
not feeling the love people!! :cold:

GoofyGirlnPrincessV
08-28-2005, 11:59 AM
:earboy2:

See the tool bar near the top? Has things like new posts, search, quick links, log out?

Click on Quick Links
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/goofygirlnprincessv/quick-links.jpg

Then click on Edit signature
Then you can create your siggy and save it.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/goofygirlnprincessv/quick-links-02.jpg

If you want to add a picture it must be uploaded to a place like photobucket.

Good luck!

allaboutmm
08-28-2005, 12:03 PM
:sunny: Thank you! My DH is going to help me. Enjoy the day :sunny:

byoung
08-28-2005, 03:13 PM
Ask and the DIS responds :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

allaboutmm
08-28-2005, 03:27 PM
I picked out the avatar(sp?) that I wanted , but can't get it to go with my signature. Same with the timeticker :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

allaboutmm
08-28-2005, 03:51 PM
:cool1: LOOK!!!!!!! I DID IT! I now have a avatar ( sp?!) Now if I could just figure out the timeticker thing!! :confused3

Flanigan
08-30-2005, 07:19 AM
For the countdown, what you could do is to click on one. For example if you were to click on mine, it should take you to the site where it was created. That site will allow you to design your own Ticker/Countdown thing... and will give you the text that you would need to copy into your signature. If you have any trouble with it, feel free to PM me.

allaboutmm
08-30-2005, 08:24 AM
For the countdown, what you could do is to click on one. For example if you were to click on mine, it should take you to the site where it was created. That site will allow you to design your own Ticker/Countdown thing... and will give you the text that you would need to copy into your signature. If you have any trouble with it, feel free to PM me.
Thank you for taking the time to help me! I am sure w/ all this info my DH will be able to figure it out :goodvibes

Flanigan
08-30-2005, 08:44 AM
Glad to finally be able to Give back to a community that I have gained so much from...

pirate:

allaboutmm
08-31-2005, 11:03 AM
Thanks to all who helped. As you can see now all is good!!
you guys are great :grouphug: , thanks to my DH :earsboy: :lovestruc who set it all up !!!!!!! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: no love!!!!