PDA

View Full Version : Just booked Pop today - so excited

Flyerfan
08-27-2005, 09:03 PM
My dh and I just booked our vacation today for January. This will only be our second trip, my 3rd. Last one was in 1996 - stayed at POR (then Dixie Landings). My first was in 1989, stayed offsite (near downtown Disney). I simply cannot wait. Based on what I read here, I picked the POP for our trip. I just looks like so much fun. Is there alot of walking paths around the hotel?

:cheer2: :hourglass :thewave: :Pinkbounc :earsboy:

MEG&MINNIE
08-27-2005, 09:10 PM
We just got back this past Wed. and we LOVED it ...Myself and DD9....I'm sure you'll love it, too.It's so bright and clean and colorful ,too. They play piped in music at the pools and on the walkways ,so you'll find yourself singing along to the tunes !!! Happy Planning !!!

Pats Dragon
08-28-2005, 06:29 AM
We LOVE POP. There are walkways around the lake and through the courtyards and they used to rent surry bikes.

RadioFanatic
08-28-2005, 06:33 AM
we had Pop this past January and loved it. It really was neat and we enjoyed the pool. Try to get a room on the 4th floor of either the 60's or 50's building - ask for a view of the lake and Epcot - you can watch the fireworks from Illuminations each night - and you can see the ToT from MGM - have fun!

sarahsmom73
08-28-2005, 08:07 AM
We loved POP so much in April we are going back for Thanksgving!!! :flower:

86 DAYS to go!!! WHEEEEEEEE!!!! :banana:

Flyerfan
08-28-2005, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the info. From what I read here, everyone seems to like POP. I requested the 70's. Is that too far away from the bus stop? Are there any views from there? Maybe I can change.

:banana: :cool1: :cheer2: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :goodvibes