PDA

View Full Version : DH wants to stay at WL!!

Mercy
08-27-2005, 07:27 PM
DH and I are planning a short trip for just the two of us :lovestruc We had dinner at the WL last year and he wants to stay there.

We want to go in early December (maybe), what is the best rate/deal we can get for that resort that time of year, or will I be stuck with rack rates? Thanks

canwegosoon
08-27-2005, 08:04 PM
I think you will at least be able to get AAA. What about booking through DU and they will apply any codes that become available.

Terk-1
08-28-2005, 07:37 AM
I LOVE the Wilderness Lodge. It's my favorite deluxe resort. I find it quiet and love the fact that it's compact, so it does not take very long to get anywhere at this resort. When I stayed in 2003, I had an AP rate & paid $130 a night (that's with tax) for a woods view room. Check with AAA for a discount too. The picture below is the view I had from room #5032.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/wdwfan6/View.jpg

Superman
08-28-2005, 07:41 AM
You definitely can't go wrong staying at the WL. Been there twice, January 2005 and May 2005, and both times received (upgraded) discounted rooms via the annual passholder rate. Have a great time and try the AAA rate!

Samsma
08-28-2005, 08:48 AM
December will be a wonderful time to go to the Wilderness Lodge. I am so jealous! Terk-1 that is my dream view from any resort- my two favorite things about WDW!

chyam
08-28-2005, 09:10 AM
The way things are looking now you may have to pay rack rate....I too have been waiting for an AP rate for Dec.3-6 (dates are alittle flexible) but I have tickets to MVMCP on the 4th. So far nothing has come up not even with the Best Rate deal or the FL. res. Could get a honeymoon suite, but I am used to paying about 139.00 a night with a code (have been there the same time every year for about 10 years) this year it seems tight and I absolutely refuse to pay over $200.00 a night for a room!