PDA

View Full Version : I need your help/advice

spectromagicmom
08-26-2005, 05:36 PM
I don't know what to do :confused3 My original reservations were made using the best rate program in July.Well I called Saturday and had to make a change in the dates. The cast member originally told me no Passholder rate no changes within the 120 day window. I asked to speak to a supervisor to explain my situation...She put me on hold and came back and said yes I will make the changes. The total was less expensive than my original price so she told me I had to pay the 50.00 change fee. The castmember gave me a total.
I made the comment wow that is great I'm so excited she told me I owed 372.08 upon arrival.She told me we'll send you something in the mail.I never got it so I was excited and I checked the disney website and it showed me having a ballance of 2,800 :earseek: I sent an e-mail and reported the discrepency I go a phone call saying the website was wrong I only owed 1300 more... Tis was not the price I was quoted and remember I had to pay the change penality for the lesser price change. I was told I have two choices1)pay the price Iwas not quoted or loose the 258.00 one nights deposit and well I heard nothing after that WHAT SHOULD I DO?
PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE

swilshire
08-26-2005, 06:07 PM
This is exactly why I make every phone call with a pen in hand and write down everything said, including the person's name, the date and time, and anything else important. I don't know how much it helps if it's your word against their's, but at least you have all the details.

If you can't resolve it with a supervisor, try an email and/or a letter explaining the details. Hopefully it will all work out.

Sheila

spectromagicmom
08-26-2005, 06:49 PM
tHANK YOU. I did write totals down and I asked to pay in full and she said with the best rate you need to pay upon arrival. The only thing I did not get was her name but it is obvious a mistake was made I just think I should get the price I was quoted. Thank you again for your well wishes :goodvibes I know We will have a great time in the World but I cannot afford the new totals and if I tried to downgrade here is that lovely 50.00 charge for the total being less than the original. I was told there is nothing except the Beach Club left ha ha as if I could afford that! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: