PDA

View Full Version : What is the best deal I can get at the All-Stars for October 28th?

PhotobearSam
08-25-2005, 10:01 PM
I have an annual pass and AAA but the best deal I can get over the phone is $84 a night at POP...

I want to try the "Best Rate Passholder thing" on the web but I can't find my Pass at the moment (I gotta look for it ASAP as we leave in 60 days and I have no idea where I put it)...

I just need one night at either Pop or All Stars for the 28th of October...What is the best price that you have gotten?

Thanks for any advice or information... :rolleyes:

hercamore
08-25-2005, 10:21 PM
I checked for you...

$88.10 standard room at Pop l0/28 with Best Rates including tax. Movies had availabiliity too for $89. (higher tax rate).

Sounds like better deal over the phone.

I've never stayed at the values. My only comparison is DD stayed at Pop last Jan and paid around $66 with tax.

herc.

PhotobearSam
08-26-2005, 10:59 AM
I guess we won't stay on-site for that night...That rate is horrible...I got a last minute stay at Pop last December and it was $49 for the annual passholder rate...I was not expecting that low but would have liked under $80...

Oh well...I'll spend my money elsewhere... :badpc:

wenabre
08-27-2005, 01:38 PM
Well, I know where there is a great rate for you, but it involves driving through Ottawa and its free!! It also includes free meals and the possibility of early Christmas presents!!

Please, Please, Please..... :rolleyes1